It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generalized Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Snowden will be taken on as an adviser/developer for a monitoring program.

He will do little work himself.

After the preliminary design and prototype is completed, he will be discarded.

In an attempt for more time he will offer to advise on other projects, this offer will be declined.

The end.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
america and russia are playing the media
snowden will vanish into thin air
both countries will deny involvement in dissapearence.media forgets about snowden
the end

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'd go more towards Snowden is a patsy and he wont do anything, but if you are right I'll buy you a beer

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Well, yes, the monitoring program he is assigned to will be artificial. Russia would not want him to have sensitive information, but would want any insight he has that can be applied to their actual project(s).

It will be pointless work for him.

Much of his time will be spent inebriated.

I had initially assumed that their main focus of research would be drone hive/carrier systems and air based monitoring. However what is in the news suggests online social networking. Who cares. The poor guy would be better off taking up carpentry for a year.

Woot beer, we'll see what happens 4 months from now.
edit on 3-8-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Snowden will not be taken on as anything except a tool for the Russians to amuse themselves with whilst they humiliate America on the world stage by their desicion to allow him temporary asylum.

He will have no work to do, he`s already done that.

After this latest US/Ruskie kerfuffle has come to pass he will be discarded and the next drama will be in the MSM.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
After all is said and done, I have a feeling that he'll eventually make his way to the Far Eastern part of Russia and make a trip across in the Pacific while working on a fishing trawler. By the time his Russian amnesty (and likely usefulness) runs out he'll already be in another friendly country, either some island nation or one in South America.

new topics

top topics

join