It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hello ATS its good to finally be here, can i just start by saying, the site looks great, i think its a bit different to what i remember a few years ago but very nice looking nonetheless, i cant wait to settle in.

Now I'm not a complete noob when it comes to forums, in general I've been on other various forums in past years, i actually found this site a few years ago but didn't give it the time i should have then as i did with the then current forum i was apart of and still am for that matter, but that particular forum has grown a bit boring for me recently as my interests change, so i thought i might revisit ATS and register, now it seems i have new members to hopefully chat with and new and interesting stories to read, so now I'm all joined up and part of this wonderful collective, i just wanted to drop you all a line and tell you a bit about myself, so....

Im a 30 year old man from Wales in the United Kingdom, Since turning 30 I've become really interested in ancient history and theories about how they did things in there days, or how the egyptians built the pyramids and created hieroglyphs, things like that, and like everyone else, I've actually got a few far fetched theories myself, but we can have a giggle about them later as there for other threads, I'm also quite interested in some old UFO Conspiracy theories, i do love a good debate to get to the truth weather its a good thing or a disappointing thing, even if I'm wrong sometimes, and it has been known, I'm only human, and i have been known to lose myself in some theories sometimes, but hey it happens, it just cant be helped sometimes unless I'm snapped out of it by a superior researcher, lol, i think its my excitement and my skeptical open mind which can sometimes be annoying, but on the other hand it can be just what is needed to, i am man enough to admit if I'm wrong though and give credit where credit is due, the truth must come out and I'm a strong believer in that.

In the real world, I've got myself a gorgeous wife who i only married last month after a hefty long wait of 12.5 years, i know, i know, lol but i had to be sure didn't i, lol, anyway as a couple we are both interested in outdoor activity like long coastal walks and caravan holidays, we love to take our dogs with us, we live in a welsh town house in a southern seaside town in wales.

Usually if I've had spare time in the past I've either used it to research certain subjects or i tended to play some console games but they've become a bit repetitive so my wife and i will go out to dinner and watch a flick together instead, a sign of becoming older i think, i have far more fun with my wife then any game could give me, but the consoles still have there uses on a rainy day i suppose.

Well thats all from me for now, if you want to know more about me or anything else then please ask and i will answer any Q's that i can.

Thanks for reading and i hope to chat with you all at some point in the future.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the forums!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xMJRx

Welcome xMJRx
Always good to have another Brit here and you sound like you'll be a good addition , enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys, very friendly

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the loony bin! 12 years? WOW
Can't wait to see your contributions to the forum

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xMJRx

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay here

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hello

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hey, thank you guys, really appreciate the welcome messages

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Have you noticed that your tiger is crosseyed?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
Have you noticed that your tiger is crosseyed?

Ha ha, oh yeah, honestly didnt notice that until you pointed it out, i had to zoom in to see, hes watching his nose, he likes his nose

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xMJRx

Glad you joined us
Have some welcome cheesecake

Enjoy your stay

peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xMJRx

In the real world, I've got myself a gorgeous wife who i only married last month after a hefty long wait of 12.5 years, i know, i know, lol but i had to be sure didn't i, lol

Oh man that statement had me laughing hahaha! Congratulations though and welcome!
I'm even newer to this site than you but there's no harm in welcoming you is there?

edit on 8/5/2013 by ExjKae because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by xMJRx

Glad you joined us
Have some welcome cheesecake

Enjoy your stay

peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

why thank you, i dont mind if i do....

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExjKae

Originally posted by xMJRxIn the real world, I've got myself a gorgeous wife who i only married last month after a hefty long wait of 12.5 years, i know, i know, lol but i had to be sure didn't i, lol

Oh man that statement had me laughing hahaha! Congratulations though and welcome!
I'm even newer to this site than you but there's no harm in welcoming you is there?

Thanks, really appreciate that, and yeah absolutely no harm in a newbie welcoming another newbie, enjoy the forum

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xMJRx

Wow!! Ya cleaned ya plate! You get a happy dance!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by xMJRx

Wow!! Ya cleaned ya plate! You get a happy dance!!!

lol, cool, excellent little dancers, thank you!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
HI there!

Glad to be back myself.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xMJRx

Welcome to ATS, MJR.
So glad that you decided to come back and see us. Congratulations on your new marriage! I wish you many more years of happiness.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join