It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional officials: terrorist threat a good way to divert attention from the uproar over NSA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

"Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness"

Everyone seems to be missing an important point here. The freedom to pursuit happiness. I am not happy to have my crouch grabbed in an airport. I would not be happy to be stopped and frisked. And I certainly am not happy to have my communications spied on.

Anyways back on topic here, but everyone knew there would be a diversion and most certainly there was. 2 birds caught with one stone, the NSA and Benghazi. I think this actually related more to Benghazi. They threw out that big IRS scandal to take the light away from Benghazi. This tells me that Benghazi is the one that can impeach Obama.

edit on 4-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe...except, sad as it is, I really don't think there has been much of an uproar about the spying among the general public.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

So I guess we should prepare for another false flag to justify the surveillance.

That is exactly what is going on, they must think we are very stupid

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yeah, kind of reminds me of the old color coded terrorist threat bar that would go up every time something scandalous broke about the Bush regime.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have said this in a few threads/comments...If you do something wrong and illegal, the best way to get people to forgive and forget is make it seem worth while..the means justify the ends? Anyway, yes, Either by a false flag or straight up WW3 as another thread is currently speculating right now on this site. If they tried passing the laws they did without 9/11 ever happening, they would have never found the support. This verse? same as the first.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by beezzer

"Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness"

Everyone seems to be missing an important point here. The freedom to pursuit happiness. I am not happy to have my crouch grabbed in an airport. I would not be happy to be stopped and frisked. And I certainly am not happy to have my communications spied on.

Anyways back on topic here, but everyone knew there would be a diversion and most certainly there was. 2 birds caught with one stone, the NSA and Benghazi. I think this actually related more to Benghazi. They threw out that big IRS scandal to take the light away from Benghazi. This tells me that Benghazi is the one that can impeach Obama.

edit on 4-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Well you could say Benghazi, but then CNN has got off its arse and is currently doing an expose' on Benghazi and possible arms to Syria. While the story is coming out that individual CIA agents are being intimidated against speaking out against events in Benghazi. Now the CIA heads say they know nothing about this, and the White House says they know nothing about this, so who are these rogue agents who are doing the intimidating on those who might speak? are these rogue agents in a little enterprise of their own..that would be no surprise.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Been meaning to mention this. You all do remember that Obama had a terrorist attack attempt covered-up. This was so he could go on good morning america the next day and say that he got rid of terrorism. BUT, Fox news found out and kept mum until after the show. Then the gov said, hold on for a bit longer. And when the news folks finally said, enough and published it, this was the grave national security compromise that Fox was accused of and resulted in an "investigation".

Plus I keep saying this... Propaganda has been allowed again for a reason. Notice all those train derailments and things going boom in the night? Well i feel they were terrorist attacks covered up by OBama.

So as it seems, Obama is heck bent on covering up terrorism. So from past history, this was most certainly a ruse for the benefit of the NSA.
edit on 5-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join