It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Darkness of God, Kundalini / Chakra, The Light of Christ and Lucifer... How it all works!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Note: This is NOT a literal Bible interpretation. This is just a theory which is really interesting to me.

First off, who is "God"? God is Being. The name given was "ahayah ashar Ahayah" (Exodus 3:14) which means "I am that I am", or "ahayah" (I AM) for short. From "Being" came "Light". In the beginning when God was creating The Heavens and The Earth, God said "Let Light shine out of Darkness" (2 Corinthians 4:6, Genesis 1:3)

In the beginning there was The Word, it was with God and it was God (John 1:1). The Word is Jesus Christ, The son of God (I AM - Presence). The Word - The Son of God - is The Light of The World (John 8:12). How can God be of light (1 Timothy 6:15-16) AND of darkness (Psalm 18:11)? If God is "I AM" - Presence - that is of darkness creating light, then how can God be The Word if The Word is Light? It's because The Son (The Word - The Light) and The Father (I AM - The Presence Creating Light) are ONE (John 10:30). God said "I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

So where does Lucifer, fit in with all of this?

God is Presence (I Am) creating Light. Jesus Christ is The Light of The World (Reality) creating Life.

Lucifer is one that rebels against Reality (Light) in order to turn it into what he desires. Those who follow him are Luciferians doing the same. This "Light" becomes a false light because due to all of the rebellion, controlling, and fighting, now that "Light" lacks "Love" and "Honesty (Truth)". Ultimately, ALL things come from God (I AM > The Light > Spirit / Life > Physical / Life). Lucifer transforms himself into an angel of light in order to bring out his own will against the will of God (What is naturally occurring without manipulation).

It is NOT a coincidence that Kundalini is "Serpent Energy". Nor is it a coincidence that empowering the chakras allow you to manipulate/influence the reality. Nor, is it a coincidence that The Solar Plexus - The house of Power and Ego is associated with Lucifer. (link.

Summary

God's name is Ahayah (I Am) because God is Presence.

Presence (I Am) created The Word.

The Word is The Light, The begotten son of Presence (I AM).

Light is Perfection, Love, and Truth (REALITY).

Lucifer represents The Ego (Manipulation) and Lower Consciousness (Fallen Angels).

Lucifer rebels by fighting against Reality (Light) to manipulate it into whatever he desires.

This manipulated "Light" is false, because due to all of the rebelling and manipulating, it lacks Love and only represents Control (Power) and Knowledge to manipulate in similar ways.

What do you think?

edit on 3-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think that you are right.
I will add some more for you to think about.

I am is presence. It is what is true and it is what is happening - this happening can only be seen and heard by God.
The mind cannot see or hear as it is lost in time and thoughts of 'other'. The mind is what is divided from presence - Satan left presence and God prepares a place in the future for Satan.
Thoughts happening within presence are concepts (the 'word' means any arising concept including words, ideas and beliefs).
Man is a concept. God has the idea that he can leave himself and goes out of presence into time - only in the mental realm. The mental realm is a very scary place - bad things can happen where you are not and you are powerless because you are not there. The only place you are not powerless is now and now (presence) is never away from you in reality.

This moment is all that ever needs seeing or hearing to know Gods kingdom. But the mind can lead one astray.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
it's just corporation games. the difference in jesus and satan is location and perspective. they all pray that i don't wake up in time and form an independent world using the ancient paths. I am starting to remember the symbols around the game controller and what was chosen for this round. I'm one door away from ison.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I understand ( I think). Satan tries to leave Presence, but even thoughts are arising in The Now - in Presence - so Satan can not fully leave it - making the idea of Satan ("A Complete Lack of Presence") an illusion.

It's interesting that some people associate "The Mind" with "The Moon". "Moonlight" is a "false" light. The Moon is taking in the light of The Sun and then reflecting it to Earth and it only seems like the moon is a light source of its own. That is the illusion.

In the same way, the light of form is observed and the mind reflects it by conceptualizing as an image in the mind.

The true Light is The Sun (Form / Appearance), The Moon (The Mind) is just a small reflection of it. The Darkness of The Universe which holds all the stars and activity is Presence (God, I AM, The Observer).

reply to post by deadeyedick

Light (Presence, Form, Reality) is appearing. Fighting against "The Reality" takes the love away from the light (making it a "false" light based on personal desires and manipulation).

Believing oneself to be "Light" that can outdo The Light of The World (Reality) with willpower and effort, is to believe that one can fight against God.

Once it's understood that God creates peace and chaos (Isaiah 45:7). Then the Truth is revealed that God is fully in control of everything including "Good" and "Evil".

God is Presence (I AM) and ALL came from it and is a part of it, including what is called "evil". Since God creates all things, God created "evil" as well. In the bible, God created Satan knowing what type of being he was.

Trying to be light, we wish to force our ways on to the world, and then we become in competition with each other trying to fight and control everyone to live OUR way of life through aggression and violence.

Allowing oneself to be darkness, is to keep oneself in remembrance that God is in control and is already sending light and experience.

Living in this state, there is nothing left to do but to embrace what God has (allowed to be) sent to you.

It is giving up all control, to fully embrace and appreciate

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Let me see if I have this concept basis accurately.

You cherry pick literal and allegorical phrases from the Bible, assign them some value, do the same with mysticism and meditation throw it all into a sack, shake, pour Voila!

No.

Of course you can if you wish.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I understand ( I think). Satan tries to leave Presence, but even thoughts are arising in The Now - in Presence - so Satan can not fully leave it - making the idea of Satan ("A Complete Lack of Presence") an illusion.

Thoughts arise in presence that there is another time (outside presence) and then there appears to be someone playing on that stage called 'tomorrow' or yesterday' - that one is the false self, it never exists and never did.

It's interesting that some people associate "The Mind" with "The Moon". "Moonlight" is a "false" light. The Moon is taking in the light of The Sun and then reflecting it to Earth and it only seems like the moon is a light source of its own. That is the illusion.

That is interesting.

In the same way, the light of form is observed and the mind reflects it by conceptualizing as an image in the mind.

The true light is seen and the mind splits the one image into parts because the mind is fragmented, it is dual.

The true Light is The Sun (Form / Appearance), The Moon (The Mind) is just a small reflection of it. The Darkness of The Universe which holds all the stars and activity is Presence (God, I AM, The Observer).

The mind cannot see this that is appearing always presently because the mind is concerned with next and before, the mind is a measuring and comparing device.
The true light is that which is appearing - even thought is an appearance - it is the stories they tell which should not be believed. And who are the thoughts speaking about?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i agree with some of what you say and am aware of the controller that started this and all the henchmen he invited for the hurt games. my son is free and is on the way. they peeled their demon from my back in time for their dark prince to be born of bad blood. I was sent to a new earth. i am all that is between the world and another corporation takeover.
Who is this that cometh out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all powders of the merchant?
this took place days ago. all those that do not believe will be stuck as information on a crystal just like it was when found. takes faith in the unseen to cross over. you speak of light but the system of light is not what is described the true nature is hidden. all things hidden in parables and hypocritical lies for the benefit of your slavery. as it all unfolds find an older me pulling the strings.

here is a prophecy for you the hand of god will soon begin to smite from above through the reflection then all will have a chance to believe. There is no where to hide from one that can be in all places. not a jail cell or a bunker or a confession booth. yet he will remain unmoved and steadfast.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by arpgme

i agree with some of what you say and am aware of the controller that started this and all the henchmen he invited for the hurt games. my son is free and is on the way. they peeled their demon from my back in time for their dark prince to be born of bad blood. I was sent to a new earth. i am all that is between the world and another corporation takeover.
Who is this that cometh out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all powders of the merchant?
this took place days ago. all those that do not believe will be stuck as information on a crystal just like it was when found. takes faith in the unseen to cross over. you speak of light but the system of light is not what is described the true nature is hidden. all things hidden in parables and hypocritical lies for the benefit of your slavery. as it all unfolds find an older me pulling the strings.

here is a prophecy for you the hand of god will soon begin to smite from above through the reflection then all will have a chance to believe. There is no where to hide from one that can be in all places. not a jail cell or a bunker or a confession booth. yet he will remain unmoved and steadfast.

Meds-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------> over there.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

o yea is that your final answer?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by TheOd

o yea is that your final answer?

When you get "over there", take them.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

You seem real genuine implying all your logic around then poking at medication while giving some riddle to a secretive location. real slick

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think "how it all works" is very hyperbolic however it is pointing in the correct direction.
אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

is more accurately "I will be what I will be".it is more of a complete sentence with a subject and predicate..a noun and a verb.

You said a few things that point to the Truth.Very few perceive Issiah 45 that God is the creator of all...including what we call good and evil.... light and dark(very broad and surface terms).The key point being God is sovereign and 100% in control of everything.From there you slip into mostly speculative mysticism.

So just to address one point.You didn't come right out and say it so I will ...Satan is not Lucifer.That word is used all of ONE time (Isa 14:12)in all of scripture and is It clearly states Lucifer is a man and not his name but a description.It comes from the Hebrew Heylel which simply means... shining one.Lucifer is Latin for Heylel and is not a personal name.THE LIGHT BRINGER, is the Latin equivalent of the Greek word phosphoros, which is very close to what Peter calls Yahoshua "The Day Star".

As you can see there has been much confusion arising from one word one time in the scriptures and a whole "religion" was made from it.That should be a sign it is playing with gasoline and matches and any further speculation and relating it to Satan(which is a whole other ball of mass confusion") will only lead to more mass confusion and falsity.

Is Yahoshua "the Light" ... definitely...should that be brought up in contrast to Lucifer....my suggestion is no.The indoctrination by almost everyone is full of blatant fallacy and will only lead to more untruths.

Suffice it to say.God is sovereign.In 100% control of everything.There is no force of evil God is fighting.Darkness cannot overcome the light..God created them both.The only war that is going on is between mans ears in their religious carnal mind.

edit on 5-8-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join