It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China tells the US to stop bothering them.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

There. How's that for lip service?

“I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them.” ― George H.W. Bush

My work here is finished.

Don't think for one second that I wouldn't be cheering.
Now do I have to explain why it bothers me not one bit they hack US corporations and I feel no sympathy for them? It's kind of silly that you think any of this is not really happening or something... or that the world is not fed up. If you think I post about this crap because I have nothing better to do, that's your misconception. Tell yourself what ever you want if that helps you adjust but it's not going to change what's happening. Somebody hacked the crap out of the United States... more power to them. People like you come here and read this stuff, you didn't go out and get this information... much of it was brought to you by hackers... and yes, we see what's going on. It's pretty damn obvious at this point. If that's lip service to you... just wait, it's not over yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I think China has come a long way on human rights. I understand their not wanting their citizens to become spoiled like Americans. They have the right to structure their economy and their government and judicial system as they want, it is not our right to interfere with another country that poses no real threat to America. We do that too much already, getting our noses in where they don't belong.

It would be nice to go to China to see some of the things they have there. In my next life I may be able to afford it.

You're kidding us surely?

China have come a long way on human rights? You might want to tell that to the thousands of Tibetans they murdered in the streets just a few short years ago. Many of them were monks and nuns by the way.
You really believe China poses no threat to the US? Maybe you should read the Chinese Communist Manifesto sometime... Their aim is to utterly destroy the US. They hate the US and everything Western democracies stand for. They would never tolerate democracy in Communist China - not in a million years.

You want to visit China huh? My wife made the mistake of doing that not too long ago. She had Chinese Communist troops point Kalashnikovs at her head on several occasions in the space of just a few days! This was on an officially sanctioned tourist boat trip - simply because she took out a camera to take a picture of the mountain scenery they were passing at the time. She practically kissed the ground once she got out of China.

I just LOVE the way the Chinese always try to play the 'racial prejudice' card whenever they feel they can't get their way...too funny. Especially when you consider that they systematically imprison and torture minorities in their own country by the thousands every day. Talk about hypocritical.

By the way: all that junk and cheap crap we buy from China every day - you know - the cheap rip-offs of Western products whose patents they steal from legitimate Western companies? A large part of the profits from those 'products' go to the Chinese Communist Government, who in turn use the money to build and modernize their massive military infrastructure. An infrastructure that is being built with the sole purpose of blowing you and everyone else over here to hell in a handbasket when they deem the time right. Just thought you should know that...

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
First and foremost allow me to say... I am an AMERICAN born a bred in the USA.

America is no longer the shining example of human rights. We have dropped the ball and missed the mark of excellence. America is not only hypocritical but also plainly arrogant in the International arena.

It pains me to no end to have to admit this about my own Country - but it is the truth.

Americans are generally good people, as I believe the people of most countries are - people are people. It is the scum bag Politicians and Corporations who are the problem in the United States. Unfortunately, unless the American people wake up to what is going on, I fear we will fall prey to the same Human Rights violations that our leaders are dealing out over seas - it is only a matter of time.

China telling the United States to butt out and mind our own business is a sign of lack of recognition and general respect. How can America preach Human Rights when we ourselves are involved in torture, indefinite detention, drone strike strikes, death of innocent civilians/Americans, and mass surveillance of it's own people. - it's hypocritical.

On some things I have to agree with NotAnAspie - the world as a whole is becoming increasingly fed up with United States - we are not the Rock Star God's we once were (or thought we were). There are some disillusioned individuals who with blind patriotic bravado cheer the nightly news of a another drone strike and chant USA . They are the most disillusioned of all - America needs to wake up.

Greed and arrogance drive the world, yet in such a small world how can we co-exist under such a premise. Somehow I feel it is in the people of the world banding together to fight the Politicians and Corporations who seek total and complete world domination. A noble concept at best, but even here on ATS we can;t seem to discuss view points without getting butt hurt and turning into a brawl - sad but true.

edit on 3-8-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Any country with an arsenal the size of Chinas that has flouted patents in the past etc is bound to have a huge clout in the world as indeed does America. These two countries stand on top of the world in my book however,

I have never read such a load of inane twoddle in my life. Did a party of Americans make the trip all that way to chat to a party of Chinese and come up with this? They wasted their time and money.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Don't be blind, it's obvious behind closed doors the US and China have been growing closer and closer over the years and will slowly but surely do so publicly and we all know why.

America + China = Global domination and that's the name of the game.

It's an Axis that makes the combo of Japan and Germany look sad.

There are those on both side that salivate over this, most of that "tech" they spied from us was conveniently left wide open, they talk smack at the UN but fund our wars while we consume their goods... even G.W Bush made the mistake of mentioning a "Great and Powerful Ally no one knows about" lol that guy was such a mouth... but I digress...

Obviously the US and China are moving to meet each other in regards to internal policy it's the only actual explanation for some of the "changes" we've seen in both nations...

They have the manpower, we have Technology this whole set of ME wars we all know were about Oil... Oil for us? noooooo

Don't believe me? wait and see China taking our side for the most part in the North korean situation is just the start.

Meet the Axis Powers of WW3, Only difference is no one can possibly win against this combo and the Generals on both sides know it.

Don't kill the messenger.

edit on 3-8-2013 by penninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
Don't be blind, it's obvious behind closed doors the US and China have been growing closer and closer over the years and will slowly but surely do so publicly and we all know why.

Yes we do, but make no mistake about this: China has the upper hand in this "arrangement". I'm not going to waste space by trying to claim who's the most noble and upstanding country here, because neither of us are neither of those. What the U.S. needs to do though is stay home and keep it's mouth shut because it's starting to embarrass itself. The world is seeing this country for what it is. The U.S. isn't respected by anyone but the uneducated who don't know any better, and it's feared for the obvious reasons. The military.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, that's all we've got. Our leaders don't have the intelligence to teach the world, the morals to lead the world or the vision to inspire the world, but they sure have the economic clout to go around and try to tell people what to do, and the military to back them up when someone tells them to piss off.

But China? Yeah, I think we all know where "Lady Liberty" stands there. Behind him.

edit on 3-8-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Americas first mistake with China? Giving a Communist country Most favored nation status.

Now just imagine if we gave the USSR the same status?

I dont get this american attitude?

Why does communist automaticaly = enemy?

Why cant you just respect another country diffrence and leave it like that? Ehy does everyone have to do it the usa way?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

because their government told / brainwashed them to think so
edit on 3/8/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Really don't have to since it can be found with a simple 1 second google search:

www.techweekeurope.co.uk...

www.nytimes.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.zdnet.com...

China is the largest state sponsored Hacking/Theft ring the world has ever seen.

We done here?

Or going to make excuse's for their duplicitous nature.
edit on 2-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Guess you missed the flack the NSA got about their data collection both in the USA and internationally......

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

What I find funny is China mentioned "poor" prison condition in the U.S., yet China built hospitals right next to their prisons for it's black market organ harvesting operations. Prisons in China are little more than organ farms, the inmates and convicts are only kept alive until a buyer is found for their organs. At least we try to re-educate our prisoners so in the off chance they are redeemable in our society's eyes they can have a productive life away from crime.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
At least we try to re-educate our prisoners so in the off chance they are redeemable in our society's eyes they can have a productive life away from crime.

For muderers, Rapists, Pedos and corrupt politicians and bankers who ruin the lives of millions, Organ donation is about the only thing they are good for.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja

America + China = Global domination and that's the name of the game.

It's an Axis that makes the combo of Japan and Germany look sad.

Obviously the US and China are moving to meet each other in regards to internal policy it's the only actual explanation for some of the "changes" we've seen in both nations...

Don't believe me? wait and see China taking our side for the most part in the North korean situation is just the start.

Meet the Axis Powers of WW3, Only difference is no one can possibly win against this combo and the Generals on both sides know it.

Don't kill the messenger.

edit on 3-8-2013 by penninja because: (no reason given)

People are constantly looking for signs of this, because the only thing worse than having the West gang up on the people of the world is to have both east & west unified in ganging up on the world. For obvious reasons, I have looked for signs of this as well, kind of obsessively, but the signs are just not there.

China has not turned it's back on NK. NK has a bad reputation across the globe because it's very outspoken with direct threats aimed at the US & most people do not understand why they are so angry, but if you look at history you have to give them respect for standing their ground after being invaded by the Japanese & then only to be invaded by the so called allied forces claiming to be enemies of the Japanese & saviors of their victims. A similar thing happened in Vietnam, but they had to find out the hard way that this was not a mission of salvation, but a way to get their foot in the door & establish a geopolitical stronghold against the greater part of communist Asia. And this is why China will doubtfully ever turn their back on NK, but with that said, since they have this reputation that is often trumped up in the media & most fall for hook, line & sinker, the Chinese has to show constraint in their support & since China has also been reputedly guilty of human rights violations, it needs to promote a new image to the world. More and more, China will have a say in worldwide affairs & it needs people to believe that it can accomplish this in peaceful diplomatic ways, so it makes small efforts to reign NK in & protect the world from it to show it's responsible side. China doesn't need NK starting WW3 on it's behalf. The West will be the one to start WW3 & this will play directly into the hand of China & encourage other countries of the world to stand behind them. It's understandable that they reign NK in, but this is not to say that they do this for the interests of the US govt. they do it for their selves to further encourage their rightful place as a world leader.

If the US is directly in bed with China & it's all about getting ME oil to the massive consumption in China (which is actually less than the per capita consumption of the oil hungry US... SHAMEFULLY) then they would not be bothering with all these attempts to keep China from buying Iranian oil & they have been doing this for a WHILE. Maybe you didn't take note of that, but if they are the close partners you think they are, they would just let China buy whatever it wants from Iran, let Iran prosper from the profits & let China encourage Iran in it's own way to tone down extremism. They would likely take more influence from China than they would from the West.

This is OPPOSITE to what we see. What we see is the US constantly trying to tell China what to do, constantly trying to piss Iran off & hurt their economy so what you are saying doesn't make any sense.

Yes, there is reason to be afraid of such things, but it is just not seen.

Partnership seen between the US & China, historically, was because the US thought if they played fair ball on the surface with the massive Chinese economy, they would eventually end up on top but that is proving false. China plays this economic ball because so much consumerism comes out of the West & this benefits China whereas not going along with that, not allowing their workers to make very little & not selling super cheap goods at the discomfort of it's own people would only allow all those pockets of economic competition that the West has staged SURROUNDING China in Asian countries we control to completely choke off China's international exports & keep it from being a prominent player in the world market. They figured out long ago they were being backed into a world market corner and they beat the West at it's own game by offering it something it could not resist. The cheapest of services & goods at the expense of their own countrymen & those people are NOT going to keep bowing to the demands of the West.

Yes, China is ripping it off & tearing this monster down. Recent news has been showing us this DAILY.
edit on 3-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well, I had the chance to live for 5 years in China, in the middle of China, like a Chinese (i.e. not an embassy staff member in Beijing overpaid & only going to places for foreigners).
I might even go back some day. It was a fantastic human experience.

An interesting point I learned about east-Asians (at least the Japanese & Chinese from my personal experience), in a nutshell, is that these people are after a stable society, over the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What I find funny is China mentioned "poor" prison condition in the U.S., yet China built hospitals right next to their prisons for it's black market organ harvesting operations. Prisons in China are little more than organ farms, the inmates and convicts are only kept alive until a buyer is found for their organs. At least we try to re-educate our prisoners so in the off chance they are redeemable in our society's eyes they can have a productive life away from crime.

And we fund cannibal rebels who make war in Syria when that's usually not even their country of origin, as the evidence shows... and that's an outright FACT that we are funding terrorism and it certainly appears now that we have been doing this all along.

You might want to give some thought to what is really considered sick and totally unnecessary and consider which issue has the biggest pile of evidence to support it.

Have you ever asked yourself where the hundred thousand bodies of all those who have died in Syria were buried or cremated after hurriedly being dragged off the street in a country that is having a difficult time getting goods and services in?... because I sure as hell have. With all the fighting going on outside... it's amazing they find time for proper burials in all cases, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Prisons in China are little more than organ farms, the inmates and convicts are only kept alive until a buyer is found for their organs.

"Only" inmates who have been killed by death penalty are "harvested" for their organs.
Not that I find it any good/better, hence the "" around only.

At least we try to re-educate our prisoners so in the off chance they are redeemable in our society's eyes they can have a productive life away from crime.

In theory yes, but you know that in reality prisons are just a place where small criminals get contacts to become bigger criminals once they are out.
And the big criminals in prison, well, they can still continue managing their business as if they were outside.
Prisons are a place of very high violence (not only in the US)

And anyway, since the "handling" of Snowden, USA have completely discredited the remaining credibility it had over human rights.
I'd like to add that France, Spain, Italy & other countries are no better that US with regards to Snowden, by refusing to even review Snowden's call for asylum, then by refusing airplanes from Russia to fly over their territories (Morales plane was flying back to Bolivia and was refused to fly over western Europe for fear that if Snowden was on the plane, he could claim asylum and the country would have to provide asylum) France (the country of the human rights!!!!), Italy, Spain have shown that they are even worse.

China is simply toying with us, taking its revenge.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Why does communist automaticaly = enemy?

If you lived under Communist rule, you would know. If you are asking the question, then you definitely dont know.

Problem is the "utopia" is controlled by a few at the top of the pyramid. Slave wages produce the cheap goods we buy. Ironic, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Problem is the "utopia" is controlled by a few at the top of the pyramid.

And thats diffrent from capatlism how?

Dont get me wrong I dont particaly like comunism. But how another country sets its economic system up is no business of outsiders and the USA has no right to demand otherwise unless said country is trying to force there ways on them.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Problem is the "utopia" is controlled by a few at the top of the pyramid.

And thats diffrent from capatlism how?

Dont get me wrong I dont particaly like comunism. But how another country sets its economic system up is no business of outsiders and the USA has no right to demand otherwise unless said country is trying to force there ways on them.

Its not just about ECONOMICS.

Its the way Communism treats its people.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And?

Who are we to tell another country?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

And?

Who are we to tell another country?

Glad you watched the vids....

You are stuck on your own view point.

In America, there are still those that value Human Rights, Maybe Not our Government, but many people do.

If you are going to let it happen someplace else, Don't bitch when it happens to you, and no one comes running to help you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join