It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little girl named "Valerie"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by dothedew

This is my first thread on ATS, so bear with me.... I have somewhat of a "Ghost Adventure" that I'd like to share.

You certainly came on board with a loud BOOM! What a totally awesome story!!

I have a paranormal thread (see my signature) that has been running for over a year with many, many experiences being shared, and I must say, yours is right up there with the best of them!

As Darkblade stated, spirits can appear to us as any shape they choose to try to scare us, or appear as something nice. So, the demon the psychic thought she saw could have "been under the influence" of the evil man.

My question is, What were all those other "things" you said that was lined up?

And another thing... you heard growls every time you went. Growling IS a sign of demonic presence, so I believe there are demons there holding this little Valerie from being able to cross over.
This makes me sad.

I hope the angels will come rescue her soon. Or, if we have any volunteers here on ATS that could go run the demons off, and free the girl, that would be fantastic!

Any takers?

Thanks for sharing your story with us, OP!! S&F, for sure!

I ZALETTE WITH THE HELP OF THE YOUNGER WITCH "RED" PERFORMED A RITUAL IN AUGUST TO SEND THE CHILDREN ON THE PROPERTY INTO THE LIGHT ... THERE HAS BEEN NO SIGHTING OF OUR "BABY GIRL VALERIE" we called her baby girl OR ANY CHILDREN SINCE THE RITUAL ... WE'VE SPOKEN TO A MAN WHO'S INTO DEMONOLOGY AND THERE IS A REAL POSSIBILITY THE 'VALERIE" MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GUISE FOR ALL INVOLVED IN THE INVESTIGATION TO KEEP COMING COS SHE APPEARED SOO HARMLESS ???

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

maaaaaaaaaaaaarc
so as far as i understood you believe what youre seeing are ghosts/demons.
and it looks like youre curious enough to find out what it is.

but at the same time youre too afraid to go to the same places at night, or every time you see them, you decide to run.

this is something i dont understand.
if these things are what you think they are, you could write history.
iam not too fond of ghosts, but they are still perceived as hoaxes in modern science, or not?

if i would be you, id try everything i could to find out if its real or imagination or whatever.
so why dont you think of something that takes your fear???

first thing that comes to my mind is organizing some sort of trip or "flashmob" with 10-20 people, friends, families. i would beg them to come with me.
i would also buy some beer so everyone can gain courage while drinking, in addition its a nice way to convince them to go with you if they get some free beers.
then i would all take them to the spot at your preferred nighttime and see what happens.
there will always be someone who is brave enough to take a closer look at these beings, especially with a big group.

but to just chicken out and run every time you see those beings is kind of wasting a once in a lifetime experience.

LATE OCT UPDATE ... IT WOULD BE BEYOND FOOLISH TO GET ANYONE ON THE PROPERTY FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY AND THE FACT THE POLICE ARE ACTIVE THERE !!! I'M THRILLED DOTHEDEW HAS COME OUT WITH THIS STORY ~ I APPRECIATE ALL THE COUNTLESS HOURS OF INVESTIGATING AND TECH STUFF ~ HE AND HIS WIFE BOTH ROCK !!! "RED" the psychic and younger witch AND I WISH TO THE GODDESS AND GOD THAT WE COULD EXPLAIN THE PHYSICS OF ALL THE ACTIVITIES WE DEBUNK BEFORE WE ASSUME SOMETHING REALLY HAPPENED ~ THIS ISN'T IMAGINATION ~ THE DEMON WE CALL "DAGA" it has dagger fingers HAS ATTACHED ITSELF TO "RED" ... I'M RELENTLESS TO SEND THIS EVIL "NOTHING" BACK TO THE BOWELS OF THE "NOTHINGNESS" IT CAME FROM !!! DAGA PREYS ON RED PARTLY COS SHE'S MORE VUNERABLE AND HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER sounds like a soap opera right ~ AND IT HATES ME AND HAS SPOKEN TO RED THAT IT WANTS ME DEAD ... I'M IT'S WEAKNESS BECAUSE I'M STRONG, I'VE MORE YEARS AS A PRATICING "MAGICK", AND INSIDE I RADIATE LIGHT ~ I'M A "SHIELD" OF PROTECTION AND ENERGY SOURCE FOR RED, I FEEL SOMEWHAT AT FAULT COS I NEVER BELIEVED HER OR MY SON IN THE BEGINNING ~ I FAILED TO PROTECT THEM
BOTH my son is the younger neighbor mentioned by dothedew ... TWICE MY SON HAS HAD THE LETTER "V" SCRATCHED ONTO HIS BACK, I HAVE PHOTOS ... I'M AWARE I SOUND CRAZY AND IN NEED SOME SERIOUS ANTI-PSYCHOTICS BUT THIS IS NOT A HOAX !!! THE OTHER NIGHT I HEARD ALOUD THE DEMON'S VOICE BUT I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT BUT RED SHARED WHAT IT SPOKE ... I HAVE SOOOO MANY EVPs, BANGING, LOUD KNOCKING, GROWLS, IT KNOCKED A BOY'S CAP OFF COS HE WAS "SNUGGLING" RED COS SHE WAS COLD, ONE NIGHT SOME STRONG FORCE RAN INTO THE FENCING NEXT TO US IT SERIOUSLY KNOCKED A METAL "NO TRESSPASSING" SIGN DOWN AND WE WERE PETRIFIED AND TOOK OFF RUNNING I have all this on recording ~ we don't care if the world believes us cos people who know me are aware I have honest character !!! ALSO THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE UNIVERSAL ACCEPTANCE OF SPIRITS-DEMONS-ANGELS OR THE POWER OF WICCA ~ SOOO I'M COMFORTABLE REMAINING A CRAZY LADY BY SOME ~ BUT THERE ARE FOLKS THAT KNOW THIS IS REAL AND I'M GRATEFUL FOR THEM !!!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by research100

So then, why did you bring it up?
I never said anything about Sylvia's predictions. Now I have to offer a rebuttal...

I was discussing how thought forms can manifest when enough people visualize something. Sylvia was explaining how this happens in one of her books.
She is not the only one saying this. (I provided a quote below.)

No psychic is 100% correct on their predictions all of the time... none!
The success rate is between 80% to 90% of correct predictions.
I think the more famous a person is, the more people jump on the band wagon to scream FRAUD when they learn of some of their predictions not being correct.
Another good example of how the human race loves to bring others down to make them feel better about themselves. Sad!

In response to the criticism, Browne's rep released a statement asserting that for nearly six decades, Browne has dedicated her life to helping individuals, families and law enforcement agencies on hundreds of high-profile criminal investigations, and received numerous commendations for her the “positive impact her contributions have provided.” Read more: www.foxnews.com...

psychicclairvoyantreadings.com...

Some people confuse psychics with prophets. Psychics do not claim to be 100% right all the time. Psychics point out possibilities of future events formed from on the basis of intuitive insights. This is far removed from claiming to know exactly what will happen in the future.

ezinearticles.com...

Practiced today by Theosophists and Clairvoyants, manifestations of thought forms occur in three phases. The simplest is creating a very clear mental image of your self. Without such a picture, you cannot begin to project from that self to the outside environment. This is useful for any type of mental work where you wish to create a physical manifestation of your thoughts.

Next, you will focus on what is intended. The more detail one gives this mental image (over what can be a very long time for the novice), the more form you will be able to lend to a physical manifestation. This is also where most practice with visualization and manifesting intent leaves off. Those wishing to change their luck don't need to create a Leprechaun out of the ether.

The final step toward actual physical manifestation is "an independent image expressing the inherent qualities of the thought." Most practitioners agree that negative (or "low" emotions) will create dark, foreboding colours and forms while the more powerful, positive emotions produce light colours and with a more distinctive shape. When using such manifestations with other people, they are said to "bounce back to the sender" if the emotional states of the two people are not aligned.

To stay on topic of the thread: OP, I look forward to seeing your end result. I've been patiently waiting along with the others here.

LATE OCT UPDATE ... I LOVE THE INFO YOU PROVIDED ~ IT IS SOOO TRUE !!! RED AND I ARE VERY CAUTIOUS AND PERFORM RITUAL BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER WE'VE GONE BACK TO HILLCREST !!! I'M TRYING SOO HARD TO BANISH THE DAGA BUT HE'S STILL LURKING IN THE DARK ON THE PROPERTY AND I'VE FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER WITCH she's worked with ghost hunters and banished a demon before THAT WILL ASSIST US ~ SHE'S MORE EXPERIENCE THAN ME AND RED i've only initiated and dedicated her to the Goddess and God a few months ago AND WE'RE DESPERATE TO FIND PEACE AND PUT THIS ALL BEHIND US !!!

edit on 24-10-2013 by ZALETTE because: OOPS
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Incredible thread, very intriguing.
The part that bothers me the most is that in either this thread or the other thread on this subject you made, the girl is no longer there according to your friend.
I've lived in one house that is 100% haunted, as it has been confirmed by my family as well as the new owners of the house.
During my time living there, I constantly saw this little girl. When we moved out, she followed me. I see her at places I do not own, or live in. I see her in the workplace at times, at my aunt's house, etc.
I hope you guys didn't get followed, as that would be a pain for you all, whichever she may have chosen.
This probably sounds crazy to you.
I've made a thread about this little girl that follows me on an old account of mine that I've lost the information for and cannot access anymore.

Either way, I am still listening to the EVP and have found a few interesting things. I'll keep listening until it's over, halfway through now.

Thanks for sharing everything, OP.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

lifemonkey
Incredible thread, very intriguing.
The part that bothers me the most is that in either this thread or the other thread on this subject you made, the girl is no longer there according to your friend.
I've lived in one house that is 100% haunted, as it has been confirmed by my family as well as the new owners of the house.
During my time living there, I constantly saw this little girl. When we moved out, she followed me. I see her at places I do not own, or live in. I see her in the workplace at times, at my aunt's house, etc.
I hope you guys didn't get followed, as that would be a pain for you all, whichever she may have chosen.
This probably sounds crazy to you.
I've made a thread about this little girl that follows me on an old account of mine that I've lost the information for and cannot access anymore.

Either way, I am still listening to the EVP and have found a few interesting things. I'll keep listening until it's over, halfway through now.

Thanks for sharing everything, OP.

I TRULY FEEL GUILTY OF BEING SELFISH BECAUSE THIS IS DOTHEDEW'S STORY ~ NOT MINE !!! I SHOULD'VE ASKED FOR PERMISSION BEFORE I RECKLESSLY PUT MY 2 CENTS WORTH ON THIS THREAD ~ INCREDIBLY RUDE ON MY BEHALF !!!
I WAS COMPELLED TO LET PEOPLE THAT PLACE IS NOT SAFE ~ NO MATTER WHAT DO NOT RISK THE EVIL THERE TO ATTACH ITSELF TO YOU AS IT HAS MY SON AND RED !!! I ALSO WANTED TO SHARE RED AND I ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO BANISH THE EVIL AND CLEAN THAT PROPERTY, WE'RE TAKING SERIOUS RISKS WE SHOULDN'T BUT WE'RE BOTH MOMMIES AND THERE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN MOVING INTO THE MILLION DOLLAR HOME THAT'S BEING CONSTRUCTED THERE !!! WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN !!!
THAT'S INTRIGUING HOW THE LITTLE GIRL HAS ATTACHED ITSELF TO YOU LIFEMONKEY ~ WHAT PUZZLES ME IS HOW SHE SHOWS UP IN PLACES YOU DON'T LIVE ~ I'M INTRESTED IN YOUR STORY SO KEEP ME POSTED PLEASE !!!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

ZALETTE
THAT'S INTRIGUING HOW THE LITTLE GIRL HAS ATTACHED ITSELF TO YOU LIFEMONKEY ~ WHAT PUZZLES ME IS HOW SHE SHOWS UP IN PLACES YOU DON'T LIVE ~ I'M INTRESTED IN YOUR STORY SO KEEP ME POSTED PLEASE !!!

Hey, I've written a thread about this in May of 2011 on an account that I lost the information to.
The thread is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's quite a long read and I haven't read it in over a year, so not sure how much details I've shared in it anymore, but take a look and feel free to reply on it, that'd be easier than derailing this thread further.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join