It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little girl named "Valerie"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

So then, why did you bring it up?
I never said anything about Sylvia's predictions. Now I have to offer a rebuttal...

I was discussing how thought forms can manifest when enough people visualize something. Sylvia was explaining how this happens in one of her books.
She is not the only one saying this. (I provided a quote below.)

No psychic is 100% correct on their predictions all of the time... none!
The success rate is between 80% to 90% of correct predictions.
I think the more famous a person is, the more people jump on the band wagon to scream FRAUD when they learn of some of their predictions not being correct.
Another good example of how the human race loves to bring others down to make them feel better about themselves. Sad!

In response to the criticism, Browne's rep released a statement asserting that for nearly six decades, Browne has dedicated her life to helping individuals, families and law enforcement agencies on hundreds of high-profile criminal investigations, and received numerous commendations for her the “positive impact her contributions have provided.” Read more: www.foxnews.com...

psychicclairvoyantreadings.com...

Some people confuse psychics with prophets. Psychics do not claim to be 100% right all the time. Psychics point out possibilities of future events formed from on the basis of intuitive insights. This is far removed from claiming to know exactly what will happen in the future.

ezinearticles.com...

Practiced today by Theosophists and Clairvoyants, manifestations of thought forms occur in three phases. The simplest is creating a very clear mental image of your self. Without such a picture, you cannot begin to project from that self to the outside environment. This is useful for any type of mental work where you wish to create a physical manifestation of your thoughts.

Next, you will focus on what is intended. The more detail one gives this mental image (over what can be a very long time for the novice), the more form you will be able to lend to a physical manifestation. This is also where most practice with visualization and manifesting intent leaves off. Those wishing to change their luck don't need to create a Leprechaun out of the ether.

The final step toward actual physical manifestation is "an independent image expressing the inherent qualities of the thought." Most practitioners agree that negative (or "low" emotions) will create dark, foreboding colours and forms while the more powerful, positive emotions produce light colours and with a more distinctive shape. When using such manifestations with other people, they are said to "bounce back to the sender" if the emotional states of the two people are not aligned.

To stay on topic of the thread: OP, I look forward to seeing your end result. I've been patiently waiting along with the others here.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So.... i give up. Ive tried 4 times and failed miserably, so, the audio WILL LAG BEHIND THE VIDEO for at least the second half of the video. I aim to have it up by midnight tomorow. I have over 16 hours of audio, so ill just chop it up and put the clips up where i recorded evp's. Itll probly be a little over an hour long, so hopefully youll have enough time to watch it.

Now, when its finished, should i simply link the video to this thread, or start a new one?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

I would start a new one so it will be up for all the members to see. Then put a link to that thread here, so people coming back here don't miss it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ok, i synced everything up, and the video is rendering right now. The timer says 12 hours to render, so itll have to go up when i wake up tomorow. I have a question though.....

I was listening to the audio of the "walkthrough", and i recorded another growl when i started talking about the "episode" that i had..... My question, is just how often do you catch EVP'S during the daytime? It was at 7 pm, but it was still fairly bright outside.... Isnt there some unwritten ghost law that says something about staying quiet during the day, and only coming out at night? Is it normal to record activity so early?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Demons/evil spirits are always present.
I think the thing about them only coming out after dark is because that's usually when things get quite, so they are noticed more.

Yep, if they're around, they are there in the daytime too.

WOW!!!
Can't wait to hear this!

FYI: Don't mention this thread in your OP on the new one, or the MODs may remove it, and refer for people to continue posting on this thread.
Providing a link here to the new one should work.

edit on 8/9/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

They WILL be up tonight. I ran into an issue with my video editor, so i tweeked the movies a little bit...

There are going to be 2 seperate videos, each around an hour.

The first will contain an introduction, with about 50 minutes of audio. 15 minutes from the first visit, 25 ish from the 3rd, and about 6 from the last visit.

The second has the full walkthrough, running about 40 minutes, where we point out where weve been, recount our past visits, and get bitten by many misquitoes.

I tried to edit them a little bit and fit them together, but it was taking too long, so im putting them up as is. (Uncut walkthrough, no fancy effects, background music, etc.)

And sorry, if anyone was expecting "Sanitarium" by Metallica to be playing the background, its not. Sorry to dissapoint

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok, i know everyones getting impatient.... I tried uploading the vids 3 times to youtube from my phone, and they failed each time, so now im trying from the laptop.

There have also been some new developments that i will relate when i get the videos up and running, and i really need help with something. Lets say that we never shouldve gone to that place to begin with. To anyone that wants to, or plans on going there: Please, Do Not Go! Whatever you do, dont go there. There are plenty of places to go ghost hunting, anywhere except there. Please.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I sense something has attached, or followed you home? Uh-oh!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Very much so. That and more. Not just to myself, but my wife, our neighbors, one of the girls that went with us in the past, its stuff straight out of a movie. Ill go into more detail on the next thread, along with some things that i found out about our spirit seer friend and our neighbors mom. They went there a couple times last week and this weekend, and everything has gotten worse. I think were making someone/ something extremely angry.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Oops! Better call the "people in the know" to come banish this thing a.s.a.p.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hoping this isn't a troll (I'm also a newb, suspicious of everything right now)
Really interesting thread. Looking forward to hearing more about the events surrounding your ghost hunting!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Finally......

All links are good, i think.... Dont mind the shaky video at first, we were going up hill at a pretty steep incline
edit on 11-8-2013 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InSolace

Dont worry, no troll here. They make me mad as is, last thing id want to do is become one...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Cool story, a little out of the ordinary but still cool. It is too bad that the place was leveled and being rebuilt it would have been cool to see or hear about it when the building was still standing. I do have to ask though, Why would you pull a knife and threaten a little girl? I understand you were tense but that is just funny.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

At first i thought it was an actual person. Everyone said they were seeing things from an area off to the side, so i assumed it was somebody just standing there (possibly a resident of a nearby home, or just a teenager) and i figured id throw out a threat to see, if it was a person, if there would be a response. Maybe a yell, them running away, etc. However........ that was not the case...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I understand then, that makes sense. Thanks for shareing

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

edit on 24-10-2013 by ZALETTE because: WANT TO REPLY TO A SPECIFIC REPLY

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

dothedew
Here is the link to the website with the photoalbum downloaded onto it. i dont know if the link will work, you may have to copy and paste into the browser

www.memoriallibrary.com...

I WILL BACK UP DOTHEDEW'S STORY ~ I'M THE NEIGHBOR WHO DID A LOT OF RESEARCH ON HILLCREST, IT WAS DIFFICULT TO FIND INFORMATION, AND I NEVER DISCLOSED THE PHOTO ALBUM TO ANYONE BECAUSE I WANTED "PURE" EXPERIENCES FROM OTHERS, NOT ME PLANTING INFO INTO HEADS ...
I'LL SWEAR DEWTHEDEW'S DESCRIPTION OF HIS "EPISODE" IS PERFECT ~ HE DESCRIBED THE DOCTOR TO A TEE !!! HE WAS SOOO OVERWHELMED HE WAS REDUCED TO TEARS AND HE ISN'T A MAN LIKE THAT !!! I FINALLY SHOWED HIM THE PHOTOS OF THE DOCTOR WAS PERFORMING THE ICE PICK LOBOTOMY AND IT WAS SHOCKING TO ALL INVOLVED IN THE HILLCREST INVESTIGATION !!! I'M GOING TO UPDATE THE INVESTIGATION AS OF LATE OCTOBER ...
PS... I'M THE MOTHER OF THE YOUNG NEIGHBOR WHO WE ALMOST TOOK TO A PRIEST COS HE WAS SOO DAZED AND IN SHOCK WITH THE NAME VALERIE IN HIS HEAD ... I'LL DUB HIM "JACK" ...
I'M ALSO THE OLDER WITCH AND THE YOUNGER WITCH/SEER IS "RED" ...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Julie Washington
I did a google search to see if I could find other stories about this place and found quite a few.

This one has some good photos in a short slide show that are somewhat disturbing...

Hillcrest Slideshow

Also found this:

So I read the story about Hillcrest in Howell. I’ve lived here my entire 21 years I’ve been alive. My grandfather owns the property that the homes are built on and that entails the former TB center. I have been going here for many years and I consider myself an almost tour guide up to the property where only the foundation stands. I enjoy taking people up to the top where along the way, yes people get sick, experience headaches, get cut, scratched and there are multiple full body apparitions and what seem to be apparitions that will mirror your exact movement but appear to be shadows that walk at least 30 feet from you, so your own shadow is out of the question.

The trail is also frequented by a young girl dressed in white, longer black hair and what seems to have white eyes that will follow you, mimic you and or even talk to you. For some time now, it has been getting harder and harder to make it up the hill without something almost terrifying happening and having to leave. It’s almost as if something is keeping us from the top. When we arrive and start getting to the tree line, the trees around you start moving and creaking. You will start to hear what seems to be cackling, full body apparitions will start to appear half way up the hill and the creaking moves closer and the cackling gets louder. To me and with the research I have done, there almost seems to be elementals or some sort of Indian spirits. Then as you reach the half way point, a fear rises as the apparitions start to get closer and the only feeling you have is RUN!! I’ve never had to before but this seems to be getting worse every time and me and the people I bring can’t seem to make it any further. Well, just thought I would fill you in with what I have experienced and maybe give more insight on the legend.

Source

I RESEARCHED THIS INFO AND NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT IT ~ I REPEAT NOONE WAS PRIVY TO THIS INFO COS I DIDN'T WANT TO PLACE IDEAS IN OTHERS HEADS !!! FOLKS INVOLVED WITH THIS INVESTIGATION ACCURATELY DESCRIBED THE SAME EXPERIENCES AS OTHERS HAVE HAD ...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

dothedew
reply to post by mymymy

If you did, youd have to do it quick. The construction crew is on a time schedule to build some houses there. But its definately creepy. I honestly believe that us going there as often as we did, and attempting to form a bond with this "Valerie" has really pissed something off. Between us going there, and the construction going on, i think something got woken up that didnt neccessarily want to be disturbed

AS OF SEPTEMBER 2013 THEY HAVE GATED MOST OF THE PROPERTY AND DO GO THERE YOU WILL RISK TRESSPASSING ~ THE POLICE HAVE BEEN SEEN QUITE A FEW TIMES BY ME AND THE OTHER WITCH/SEER "RED" ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join