It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Arrested for Beating Child Rapist, Good Cop or Bad Cop?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Oh hell that poor man got beat up... His wounds healed, that girls didnt and Im sure the parents wounds didnt either.
If youre not a lawyer, you should be. Try specializing in defending child killers and pedophiles, youre pretty good at it.
My final thoughts in this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The cop should have put a bullet in his head and said he went for his gun.

No mercy for child rapists.

Everyone that says other wise. You must not have children

edit on 4-8-2013 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

You're final thoughts disregarded the fact that your dad's criminal actions could have hurt the case against the man. Also you and your dad both seem to fail in understanding that the guy probably faced 10 years in prison at least. That beating wasn't justice.

I would bail on a thread too if I admitted my dad was a crooked cop that kidnapped and assaulted a guy. And thanks I take "you should be a lawyer" as a compliment. I'd be the kind that pursues corrupt cops mercilessly.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm not saying that the cop was right, however the officer only did what the family member of the victim should have done to begin with. Why that family member didn't beat the guy to within an inch of their life upon walking in on that... who knows?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow I'd be the kind that pursues corrupt cops mercilessly.

What about incompetent cops that don't even know how to rattle a suspected murderer, and fail to achieve justice for a slain teen?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

guessing you have been raped before..but if it happens, remember, he/she is innocent till money hungry lawyers and judges, proves otherwise

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join