It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness Records Santa Ana Officer Shoot, Kill Unarmed Homeless Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Source

Yet again one of those sworn to protect and serve showing their true intent - to subject and mete out their own personal form of justice. Unfortunately, in this case it cost an unarmed man his life.

I look forward to the spin that will be spewed to protect and defend the murderer. It never ceases to amaze me the depths they sink to when justifying their actions.
edit on 2-8-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't blame the individual who filmed this for wishing to remain anonymous. He has now crossed the "thin blue line" and is wise to keep himself hidden from their reach.

Will the murderer face justice? I doubt it. That word left this land long ago.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The country is outta control...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

What ever happened to using a taser? To use a gun on an unarmed person is really outrageous. I would think a
taser would have easily made him comply with her directive. The word b*tch must have struck a cord with her trigger finger.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by bozzchem

What ever happened to using a taser? To use a gun on an unarmed person is really outrageous. I would think a
taser would have easily made him comply with her directive. The word b*tch must have struck a cord with her trigger finger.

Imagine if you or I used a gun for being called a name? She had a chip on her shoulder, a badge on her lapel and a gun on her hip. She did what she did knowing that her chances of being held accountable are slim at best.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
My bad. This is a duplicate post.

Please see original: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods - please close this thread.

edit on 2-8-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Parallel thread ("Policewoman responds to call and kills man who called her B-word"):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join