It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an ugly question....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian65
reply to post by Crakeur

The daffy duck gif does not show anything...it is your filthy mind that insinuates it is masterbation...look at it again oh godly ones....it shows nothing...it is your mind that makes it appear to be something....my god I am surrounded by morons....

It's masturbation.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Crakeur
And you complain about not being able to post masturbation gifs on a family friendly site?

I blame modern society's current knack of churning out overly self-entitled children that rarely hear the word "no", always get a spot on the team, everyone gets a trophy, and grew up in ultra-safe playgrounds where they never got bruised or scraped.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian65

you are not worthy of the intellect I have to share

No, but I think my pet dog might be.....

[

Seriously we can all through around insults dude, but they're going to achieve anything, if you dont like it here then just do everyone a favor and go away quietly.

Nobody is forcing you to post, if you dont like the rules the owners of this site have set out then go elsewhere.

edit on 2-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks and don't bother...you don't have to ban me....when ignorance and stupidity are in control, I do not feel the need to participate....but please, go ahead and make yourself feel manly and ban me....idiots....you do not know what intellect really is do you?

I digress....you have a captive audience...but I assure you....they will leave when they figure out you are NOT for freedom of speech and disclosure of information...you are part of the machine....and may God have mercy on your souls because I will not...I will undermine this place as often ans possible and maybe one day I will destroy it....

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Gosh...this is getting exciting!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I've seen you post that same gif on several occasions but knew it was only a matter of time before you got busted on it. While I found it amusing it is indeed inappropriate for a website that is family orientated- it is no mystery that there are children present at ATS. If you would take time to read the T&Cs you will see that "suggestive" pics, animations and language are all subject to removal and possible penalty. You agreed to these terms when you joined here......so you really have nothing to complain about.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

... I think I now understand Skeptic's love for a good strong dose of tequila on occasion.

What a fun job you guys have.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Damian65
....my god I am surrounded by morons....

said the man alone in his basement

Damian65
....when ignorance and stupidity are in control, I do not feel the need to participate

said the man who initiated this ignorance and stupidity

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

CranialSponge
a good strong dose of tequila on occasion.

On occasion!?!?!?

Every damn day! Clean livin'
edit on 2-8-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I see my posts have been eliminated and my voice has been curtailed....not a surprise....all tyrants fear the release of the truth.

I am not scared of you...i do not care if you kill my account....I have means and methods....I'll be back with a vengeance.

What is most troublesome is your apparent need to dominate a conversation....is that Liberty?...Is that freedom? No....it is not.

You like to tout yourselves as being open....that is the furthest thing from the truth. You step on expression and speech like yesterdays newspapers....you make me want to vomit. Freedom?....self determination?....you pretend to support these things while simultaneously crushing them...hypocrite....you are the enemy that so many talk about on these boards....limitations of speech and thought.

I think you originally had good intent but you sold out for a respectful google search result....sad and pathetic.

I might choose to use less than acceptable verbage....but my message is clear....yours is fogged and clouded with greed and "gimme-gimme-gimme"....You have lost your way and I hope you soon lose your financial scam base....you are not the friends of humanity....you are the friends of those that humanity tends to hate....you are sucking tit on the very thing that most people on this board hate.....

Oh well....I got to say my peace and I appreciate that....you can pretend you are the "friends" of humanity but you are just another corporation sucking c*ck on another corporation for money,,,,nice job....

All of you need about 4 weeks in the desert all alone...you might remember what good and bad is....doubtful...but maybe....

Skepticoverlord....feel free to "hurt me"all you want....if it makes you feel like "the big man"....you and your slaver/mindless moderators can just tear me apart....I do not care at this point. I wanted to see people do better...you seem to want them trapped where they are....nice job.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Bah.

My Irish/Scots blood only allows my taste buds to lean towards a good whisky.

But with the job you boys have, I totally get the turpentine thing now.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

and you continue to give the members a clear picture as to what we had to action.

seriously man, read your post again. It's filled with such anger and hatred over someone, not SO, removing a pair of posts that you admitted were over the top and posted when you had too much to drink.

We have rules here for a reason. You, admittedly, broke them. It's unhealthy to harbor this much anger and hatred over your own misdeeds.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Damian65
I see my posts have been eliminated

Just a very minor percentage.

I am not scared of you...i do not care if you kill my account....I have means and methods....I'll be back with a vengeance.
What is most troublesome is your apparent need to dominate a conversation....is that Liberty?...Is that freedom? No....it is not.
You like to tout yourselves as being open....that is the furthest thing from the truth. You step on expression and speech like yesterdays newspapers....you make me want to vomit. Freedom?....self determination?....you pretend to support these things while simultaneously crushing them...hypocrite....you are the enemy that so many talk about on these boards....limitations of speech and thought.

My, my. All this over a couple completely off-topic animated GIFs of the type you agreed not to post when you joined the site. As I previously stated, it seems we're compatible with your desired posting style, there are plenty of other site that are... you might encounter much less stress and annoyance somewhere else.

I think you originally had good intent but you sold out for a respectful google search result....sad and pathetic.

It's rather selfish of you to be absorbed with only what inane silliness you want to post, and have complete disregard for our other members who take their subject matter seriously, and come here to express themselves because of our pretty good "Google Juice." You'd rather your stupid predilection for masturbating cartoons and vulgarities reduce the work of all our other members?

All of you need about 4 weeks in the desert all alone

I live in the desert. Nice place to mountain bike.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

CranialSponge
My Irish/Scots blood only allows my taste buds to lean towards a good whisky.

That I have as well. Bowmore. Laphroaig. Lagavulin. Talisker. Macallan and more. It's just that here in the desert, tequila fits the climate better.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

and you continue to give the members a clear picture as to what we had to action.

seriously man, read your post again. It's filled with such anger and hatred over someone, not SO, removing a pair of posts that you admitted were over the top and posted when you had too much to drink.

We have rules here for a reason. You, admittedly, broke them. It's unhealthy to harbor this much anger and hatred over your own misdeeds.

I did...I was smoking toasted.....that does not however remove the curtain of where we are today now does it.

I admit....I was passionately drunk the day I made nasty posts.....I said ...well....nasty things. know what I said. Do I stand up and say i was totally wrong in what I posted....NO....I chose my words poorly but i do not regret the idea behind them

People need to let people be people....if they are gay or straight....I realy dn't care...that is between them and whatever God they may choose to pray to....i do not need a horse in this race....that was the point of my drunken rampages.....

This is a bizarre scenario to me...I never expected to argue freedom and liberty with the owners and operators of this site....I thought you folks knew what those things were.

I am a Libertarian to the bone....voted that way since 2008,,,,I do not agree 100% with the party but they represent my interests better than the repugs and the demoncrats ever got close to

I do not hate...but I tend to strongly disagree. I think...what you are doing to me....will hurt you one day in the future....not because of me...but the trend is not good for you. More and more people are asking the same questions I am and expecting the same things....are we right?....maybe....but to disregard is politcal and financial suicide. "YOU" need us more than we need you....you would actually have to get a real job without us...I think you need to listen to us before you sweep us into silent oblivion.

OK.....I'm done. I have an intellectual perspective on this thing thatis free od partisianship and most people do not....I guess I am pissing up a rope....thanks for the opportunity to argue....

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Dear Damian65,

I've had two or three threads (not just posts) completely obliterated, not just closed. I've even had a signature removed, and I'm considered by some a pretty mild guy. I have had my own problems with one moderator. That's not surprising, there are what, 60-70 of them? I've only found one whose personal beliefs (or agenda) sometimes gets in the way of the best possible decision.

But I've posted a few thousand times (I don't know how many), and some people have been kind enough to say that my threads are the best and most thought-provoking on ATS. Surely that outweighs a questionable decision now and then?

I once received a speeding ticket for going 73 in a 70 zone. You mutter to yourself and pay it, but you don't give up driving. So stick around and accept the occasional insult or poor decision from the moderators, heck, I know it's hard to believe, but they're people too. You had a bad day a couple of times, they might also.

They have a reasonable system of checks, and they'll get rid of a moderator who goes completely nuts, but nothing's perfect. Accept it like an unpredicted rain on your golf game and polish your posts. Look at every one of them in the preview mode, not just for typos, but to ask "Do I really want this to go out to the world? I know that's saved me from dozens of posts I believed in, but really shouldn't have been put out there.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 2-8-2013 by charles1952 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian65
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Nah...there is only one that I seem to have a conflict with. generally speaking, most of my smart@ss gifs and clever pics fly right through....but there is one....no matter what I post...takes issue.

As far as two over the top posts....I was drunk at the time....I have since then taken a mental note to log out and not contribute when beer meets keyboard. I do have some crazy funny gifs that I will use as often as possible....I mean...seriously....the daffy duck gif that 'insinuates"...(does not show) that he is self stroking....is funny as hell....if you cannot find humor in that I suggest you take your pulse...you might be dead.

Oh well....the master has spoken....if he does not find humor in something then it is doomed....I guess he knows all and sees all.....we are just pawns through which they gain revenue....advertising is what it is all about. You do realize that we are talking tens of thousand if not hundreds of thousands of dollars....the more of us that log in and expose ourselves to this media...the more money they make....

i was not born yesterday...

the ban on speech is because of search engines....they cannot afford to have parental controls ban them....so they step on your rights to speech so they can make premium dollar, they need to be at the top of the list for all ages....not knocking...just revealing the truth...what a concept....
edit on 8/2/2013 by Damian65 because: (no reason given)

As far as two over the top posts....I was drunk at the time

I think you just admitted the posts were not appropriate. As far as your particular brand of humor I have seen many sites that they would go over well on, so since you seem to be saying they are important to you, there are those other selection of websites there for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Me and a mod had a bit of a chuckle on a thread where I alerted my own posts as off-topic
They were removed.

Don't take a removed post so seriously, sheesh!

edit on 2-8-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

the fact that you are still posting, after 2 horrifically graphic posts, several personal attacks on the owner of the site, several postings of masturbation gifs, etc should show you that you do, indeed, have freedom and liberty here.

we own and operate a site that requires certain rules, lest we lose our advertising revenue. We lose the revenue and the site cannot function. The site cannot function and you will be forced to find another site to graphically describe sex and post masturbation gifs.

It's really very simple. You are admitting the posts were over the top. Our staff member did the correct thing and removed them. You are now whining like a 5 year old about it.

It's rather silly.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We have a messed up world that many of us are extremely passionate about fixing. I do not want my children to have less then I do... I want them to have better.

I am on fire inside.....yes I broke the cardinal rules recently and posted while smoking drunk....I admit...I should not have done that. I was passionate and upset....so.....what is new?

BUT.....no where in my message did I wander into untruth. My message was all about the madness of the current business model.

I do not want to be rich.....seems like a pain in the @ss. All that I want is for my 3 daughters to have a slightly better life than me and their mother had...so far, seems to be working.
I know I am a loud and boisterous and have a belligerent voice....what better way to get attention? I am not the enemy....I am just another voice of America...we demand the best because we CAN be the best.....but for whatever reason....we are not allowed to be the best anymore.

Anyone that does not like me really needs to get to know your Bill of rights and your Constitution...I am not the enemy....I am your best friend.

edit on 8/2/2013 by Damian65 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join