It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

top sites for conspiracies/ats not in top 10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I did my part! I voted for ATS yesterday. Glad to see it's now in the top ten, but it really needs to be higher up on the list.

On another note, I was intrigued by the "Intellectual Oddities Network", as it wouldn't allow even a peek at its contents without membership. So I signed up.

The username "Carlos Danger" was not yet taken, so I"m happy to say, it is mine!

But I have yet to be accepted? I wonder if it's my username?

edit on 4-8-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I checked out a couple of those sites as well and I too found them cheesy,unorganized,immature and not well designed....Maybe that's the way today's kids like them to be...ATS is numero uno in peoples mind when it comes to serious discussions about hot topics ("conspiracy" or none),all around the world no matter what anyone else says...cheers.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

shapur
I checked out a couple of those sites as well and I too found them cheesy,unorganized,immature and not well designed....Maybe that's the way today's kids like them to be...ATS is numero uno in peoples mind when it comes to serious discussions about hot topics ("conspiracy" or none),all around the world no matter what anyone else says...cheers.

I agree 100%! The layout of ALL those sites are nothing short of a hot mess and extremely immature. I personally chose ATS as #1 due to its professionalism and extremely organized layout.
edit on J333 by JDJ333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
As I look over myATS, recent, live and new.....not many conspiracies. Mostly politics and whining.

But the occasional conspiracy and short stories are why I come here and no where else.

And the music thread are the best!!!
edit on 19-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

grey580
reply to post by xszawe

ATS is number 11
You don't see it?

Maybe it's a conspiracy that you don't see it. hrmmmm

Wait a minute. When I checked the link it showed ATS at # 8. Hmm now that's a conspiracy.

Unless you guys all jumped over there and just voted.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
there some good sites but ATS should be on the top!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

mysterioustranger
We used to be a Conspiracy Site...but now we can fix our cars, computers, publish poetry and art...some music...learn recipes of layer cakes and casseroles...comspiracy site? Not anymore.

I totally...

agree...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

It depends on who makes the lists. Don't believe any statistics you read on internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join