It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policewoman responds to a call and kills man for calling her the "B-word".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well, if things continue to deteriorate...I hope these "solders" pretending to be public servants are prepared to deal with the backlash of an armed populace.

These cops will think twice about killing people if their private information is made public, and their families lives are at risk.

Richard Dorner was a mad man, but he won't be the last I predict. I look forward to sitting back and watching Rome burn.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Excellent point that really sums up the development of the police state (defacto "posse comitatus" with a militarized police force). First, give the police depts weapons of war (assault and sniper rifles, helmets, body armor, dress em up in BDUs and give them armored personnel carriers and helicopters) and Then, make the police the career of choice of returning veterans and servicemen (many of whom are now too messed up to function in society) and then you have "fundamentally transformed" (where have we heard that phrase?) peace officers trained to "protect and serve" the citizenry into domestic soldiers of war trained to "seek and destroy" the enemy. Agreed - it is by design.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

While your analysis resonates with the truth...I think in the case of this Santa Ana shooting it was not a roid head returning from back to back tours overseas and it was not a swat team raid....the police officer overreacted first by drawing her weapon and second by discharging it when verbally taunted. Emotional Quotient level of

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nice to know your life may be in the hands of a steroid injecting maniac going throw roid rage with his fingers twitching on his 9mm.Sooner or later this will go out of control.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

If it's a life or death situation, that is understandable.
But in a 'rowdy altercation' with name calling, just shoot them in the butt or leg.
Give them something to think about.

How much does it cost the State to bury a 'homeless' man?

How much does it cost the State to patch him up in the hospital? Not forgetting that hefty check from the town thanks to the police woman's over aggressive trigger finger?

*wink*

peace

edit on 5-8-2013 by silo13 because: ugh

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join