It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Chosen, crazy, or not human?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
welcome to ATS.

Some words of advice:
If you simply accept your not special, and find out one day you are, its great
If you think you are special, and one day find out your not, your let down.

So, best to assume your not special...might have a decent memory, etc..odd quirks, but otherwise, nothing extraordinary.
That way, you accept who you are, and hell, it can only go up from there.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Eggimations

Just like to add, there are many threads that have come along on ATS, you can find with search, that discuss childhood memories.

Most of the people seem to have many memories at 5, personally I remember all of the age of five years in detail and pretty much every part of age 4, friends, their faces voices, home family all of it, and some of age three.

There are persons on ATS who have memories from age two. Most children I found in our discussions, have weird nightmares some like me and yourself have had some really weird ones but turns out not rare as i thought.

So the only odd thing you mentioned is the rib cage deformity, do you have extra ribs? Seems one in 20 people do.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Embrace your awkardness. Just don't rely on it or think you can sit on your laurels and let the milk and honey come to you. Life is hard. You have to keep moving and looking for answers.

I think it's more appropriate to say we all have warts and ghosts inside us, but some people are better at hiding them and deluding themselves into thinking they're normal, or whatever.
edit on 2-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eggimations
reply to post by hp1229

Ah, good. I'm still in the dark about the whole numbers thing... Can anyone tell me what that's about?

Unconscious triggering from the third eye to see if the ego mind can slowly realise that reality is not what we are taught it is. Wake up call thru synchronicity. And if you wanna know more do the work thru stimulating your chakra and have the moment of clarity. But beware once you understand/know you will not be able to unknow. Ignorance in the mind can be a bliss. Understanding brings difficulties to the mind but bodily bliss like you never have know.

Nobody can run up hill for another and they should not have to since you know the best way in your unconscious if you can get your mind to stop chattering and let go of control a bit.

Op you are just experiencing something that is happening all over the world now days. Do not worry you are not alone.
edit on 2-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eggimations
Chosen was a bad term... maybe I should have put different instead?

Everybody is unique in their own way.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hi.. I can't read your post ... wall of text .. fix so we can read it.

Welcome

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I've been looking for you! Now don't you run away like that again!

Here... try this special coffee I made just for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
All are offered opportunities, it is rare that even one out of a thousand notice the constant barrage of yapping afforded from the "other side". The language is encoded in the kinetics of structures, kinetics of life forms, when observed from a macro perspective vice internalizing everything. But those structures, life forms, or their kinetics are often held in high esteem since they provided some "message". Thus the foundation of the failure called (most) religions.

You are not special, nor am I, or the next guy.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Could you break that "crazy" huge wall of text into manageable paragraphs.

^^ This

And we are all beautiful and unique snowflakes

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Welcome.

Being an ATS member odds are you will be all three at one time or another.

Whether you make the claims here is another story all together.

Asking questions is good for discussion,

Making claims puts you in a corner that many get stuck in when questions about their claims are asked.

However claim away, ATS is prepared for anything from reality to illusion to delusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join