Am I Chosen, crazy, or not human?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Have I been chosen by some greater force, am I completely nuts, or am I not even human? I’ve never been a big believer in ghost stories, or the paranormal, aliens and most/all conspiracy theories. However, I have noticed some strange phenomenon happening in my life that I have trouble explaining. My body structure is abnormal, with my ribs reaching almost to my hipbones, and out very sharply at the chest. My hips are wider than average and I am unusually flexible, which comes in handy during karate practice. I also have a near perfect memory of certain events. I can remember specific phrases from movies, and things that happened to me from when I was 5. I don’t remember everything, just the general bits, and then a couple of things stand out extremely clear. This does not extend to short term though, and I will often subconsciously do things, such as put away something or move something and then come up with a complete memory blank about it. One of the vivid memories I had was a reoccurring nightmare I had, every night for a year when I was 7. An invisible being/force/something would chase me in my house or outside in our yard. Sometimes everything was dark, other times it was light as day. This being did not want to kill me, but wanted something from me. I would always run as it pursued me, as it laughed a shrill inhuman laugh that is hard to describe. I only remember specifically what happened when it caught me once. It grabbed me (I never saw it just heard and felt it) and thrashed me around repeatedly, and then once I was subdued, it did something that I can’t remember. The worst part about these dreams is that I would appear to wake from them, but I would wake WITHIN a dream. Also, I thought I’d stop right here about that, because the most interesting phenomenon has been occurring lately. Just at the end of the sentence about my dream, I felt compelled to look at my word count (I’m using Microsoft word to type this). It was 311; notice the “11” at the end. The number 11 has always been significant to me, as I was born on September 11th. I remember how one of my birthdays was ruined by the 9-11 attacks as all the adults left us in confusion, as they watched something on the television that I couldn’t understand. Recently, within the last two years (crap just glanced at computer clock again, its 9:44 AM) I have begun noticing the number 11 a lot. I will Skype a friend at exactly 11:11:11. Or, I will feel compelled to glance at the clock, and the number will always be a derivative of 11. 4:55 3:22, always a something like 11. I also feel suddenly compelled to glance at certain things on pictures or dates, and when I am compelled, the number is ALWAYS 11 or a derivative of it. IT’s been getting more and more frequent lately and I want answer… HELP? Anyhow, back to the dreams. The dreams went on for a year, and then stopped. They came back with a vengeance when I was 10, happening almost every night of the entire year. I always thought of the creature as “It”, and the dreams grew more frightening in intensity. I would wake up after a dream, go to get a drink of water in the kitchen and “It” would attack me, as when I awoke, I was actually still dreaming (as far as I can tell) I would have 3-5 dreams within a dream (Inception, anyone?) before I would actually wake up, and spend the next hour in fear under my blankets before going to sleep. After the year of dreaming this, I stopped having these dreams, and in fact stopped having most dreams altogether. I now rarely have any dreams that I remember, though I know that I have them. I also have the strange tendency to do things in my sleep… I did it often as a child, but less often now. I once set a table, complete with cutlery, in my sleep. I also often grabbed objects from my room and left them around the house, in the middle of the night. I retain no memory of this sleep walking, or sleep setting tables. (Just another strange thing about me) Also, I have no truly strange marks on my body, other than a round blonde circle on my otherwise dark brown/black hair, and a cluster of tiny small moles on the right side of my body... They are shaped like some sort of constellation, or island… (I really don’t know) I also can stop being angry at people whenever I want... I can literally go from shouting, yelling and crying to calm and quiet within seconds, so this leads me to question whether I really have emotions… Oh, and I also have a sort of curved spine and a hunched neck that simply doesn’t want to stay straight. Anyhow, go ahead and tell me how crazy I am, just thought I’d get this out there… :/

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You need to learn a lesson from the jews, and romans, even alexander. When someone or someones think they are "chosen". They get brought back down to Earth with catastrophe. Accept what gifts seem to be offered by the "almighty" but don't go beyond your own capabilities and surely do not ever put yourself above anyone else. Lest you want a personal holocaust on your hands.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eggimations

You're just an average Joe
You're going through phases as many of us did
edit on 2-8-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Ah, good. I'm still in the dark about the whole numbers thing... Can anyone tell me what that's about?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Could you break that "crazy" huge wall of text into manageable paragraphs.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I used to have extremely vivid dreams of alien beings surrounding my house, and haunting me as a child as well. As far as noticing numbers, that's pretty normal to me, as lots of people I know including myself repeatedly see the same ones at any given moment. I try to not look at clocks if I can help it as it just makes the day seem to go by slower.

I'm also able to do things inexplicably, and later come to find out that it helped me make my life easier in some way, or found that it was tied to a problem I've been having, and lets me come to a solution to it.

Also, I'm able to make street lights turn green, cars move out of my way, parking spots open up, people sometimes doing things, all because I feel as though I've put enough positive thought & energy into these things happening.

Who knows what it all means? That's the point of life, is to be on a journey. It's OK to not have all the answers.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The universe is based on patterns repeating.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Hmmmm, interesting. Streetlights also have a habit of occasionally turning off when I walk down a dark street, ah well the universe is full of strange things.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

And thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet you are at least one of those 3 things you listed

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Wait, what if I'm all 3? a chosen inhuman who's crazy?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Welcome to the red pill.
First!!!! and Foremost!!! Any thought that comes into (or from) your head...that requires "I am more special than someone/anyone else", is a thought to toss on the garbage heap.
Why would "you" be "chosen"? (...and - by whom?...)
Ever watched the movie - "Kung Pow! - Enter the Fist"?

Are you "the Creator"?
If not - and you feel special...what did you do to "deserve or merit" this "glorious honor"?

If you stick around these parts long enough...you should mellow...

Good luck.
edit on 8/2/2013 by WanDash because: finish

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I would say you are normal as heck but are to focused on this and that, so you start feeling you are different and as far as numbers go if you look for something that is what you notice.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Chosen was a bad term... maybe I should have put different instead?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eggimations
reply to post by hp1229

Ah, good. I'm still in the dark about the whole numbers thing... Can anyone tell me what that's about?
You're looking for answers as many and possibly seeking your place in the grand scheme of things

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
MY EYESSSS

Welcome, you may find the answers your looking for in the many threads on similar subjects.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

You are CHOSEN ... to learn about walls of text, how they're generally frowned upon, and how to avoid them by hitting the ENTER key to create paragraphs.

Anyway, welcome to ATS and try not to drink too much of the koolaid.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Welcome to ATS.

You are CHOSEN ... to learn about walls of text, how they're generally frowned upon, and how to avoid them by hitting the ENTER key to create paragraphs.

Anyway, welcome to ATS and try not to drink too much of the koolaid.

Holy crap!! I'll say!!

Welcome to the ATS place of stuff!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
First rule of being Chosen: Hit the enter key and dont' create walls of text that make a reader want to bypass anything you've "tried" to iterate and just say~

Bro/Ma'am your just like the rest of us and though you have "gifts" you are just a human.

On that note, welcome to ATS it will be a eye opening experiance and look forward to hearing from you on the forums~

Ohhh, since nobody already did.... Have a Cupcake~

Giant Cupcakes are a conspiracy all in itself....
Then again.... Giant cupcakes are just Cupcakes, aren't they

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you are completely nuts, welcome to the site, you will fit in well. I wouldn't worry about being shaped different, maybe your mother lived in an area where there was radiation and it effected the eggs a little, the fact that you are doing martial arts means you are just fine. Everyone on earth has a chosen purpose, you are not special. I wouldn't say I am any more special than anyone or anything else, we are born, live a life and all die in the end. That is life.

Being aware of things in the environment around you isn't nuts, even though society says it is. We were conditioned to not see things by those who structure society, if you talk about seeing reality, we are conditioned to say you are broken. I am broken, I can see reality but am not paranoid about it, but I am still broken because I talk about it. I suppose they will try to dope me up and attempt to recondition me in the near future.

I feel I am special, but only to my kids and grandchildren. I will try to teach them the way to fit into society while continuing to maintain awareness....This way we can continue our slow but steady path upwards out of the lower middle class to a life of no indebtedness to any bank. Teaching that alone is a threat to society, they need to lock me up too.

Welcome to the site.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join