It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning: Human-Alien Hybrid Aborted: Shocking Videos And Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The photos and videos you will see are supposedly a human/alien hybrid fetus, collected from an abortion performed on an Italian woman in 2010 who claims to have been abducted and impregnated by aliens,....
Read full story here: www.disclose.tv...
And I find many funny comments such as: "Aliens need a human body because their bodies don’t have the “human essence” that’s required to cultivate into an enlightened being." How do you think, men?

edit on 2-8-2013 by casablanca887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by casablanca887

Looks like a skinned rabbit

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

FYI: Linking to stories from BEFOREITSNEWS

The source story is from Beforeitsnews.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The article is from beforeitsnews.com

Move along people, nothing to see here

link   
Obviously not true (I thinks) but worth a look. If only for amusement!

link   
Honestly, this is one of the most horrible things relating to alien's abduction I've known.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

FYI: Linking to stories from BEFOREITSNEWS

The source story is from Beforeitsnews.

And so what??? It is stupid that this site blocks all the links to that site. And this is one of the reason I rarely visit ATS for its stupid censoreship. If this continues many people will leave this site.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It is stupid that this site blocks all the links to that site.
You have it backwards.
This site disables links to that stupid site.
I don't care one way or the other.

edit on 8/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Almost everything that comes from BIN ends up being a hoax. If you read the link she posted, you'll know why they have banned it. Basically it has to do with the website getting ad revenue from ATS.

Maybe you can find another source?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I highly doubt that automatically dumping BIN links and threads to hoax will infuriate anyone to leave ATS.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

And so what??? It is stupid that this site blocks all the links to that site. And this is one of the reason I rarely visit ATS for its stupid censoreship. If this continues many people will leave this site.

It's not censorship...

It is Denying Ignorance

That is all, so no reason to get into a huff about it, because if it is even close to being real there would be other sources.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It is stupid that this site blocks all the links to that site.
You have it backwards.
This site disables links to that stupid site.
I don't care one way or the other.

edit on 8/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Stupid site???? At least for me, Beforeitnew is the only site that allows maximum freedom of speech and I am a fan of it. I like funny comments of that site. After this site blocks all links to B4IN, many people like me will leave here. And I see a topic in another forum condemning the similarly stupid censorship of ATS and GLP and many of them have left here, too.

edit on 2-8-2013 by casablanca887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Look up skinned frog.
Check out the new see through frogs.
www.nbcnews.com...-rFA

The other photo I saw was definitely a skinned rabbit. I had a friend who raised them and I saw her prep them for freezing.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

They will be missed but thank god I can still read all their comments on you tube.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

By all means leave if that's how you feel, but the site has been proven to be a hoax factory time after time. If anything, BIN brought it on themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That is absolutley horrible. For all we know, its a real baby fetus. Most babies will look alien like until around the second trimester, of a womans pregnency. This should not be allowed to be shown, for the simple fact that it could be a real baby. Messed up people, and shame on whoever put this on the net.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
That is absolutley horrible. For all we know, its a real baby fetus. Most babies will look alien like until around the second trimester, of a womans pregnency. This should not be allowed to be shown, for the simple fact that it could be a real baby. Messed up people, and shame on whoever put this on the net.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

The one in the video is a skinned frog.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

By all means leave if that's how you feel, but the site has been proven to be a hoax factory time after time. If anything, BIN brought it on themselves.

Actually I don't visit this site so often as before if not to say that I almost left it. If everything on B4IN is always accurate or true, it won't be called as its name. Everyone loves a site with freedom of speech and whichever site has stupid censoreships will loose its visitors gradually for sure.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by casablanca887

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Actually I don't visit this site so often as before if not to say that I almost left it. If everything on B4IN is always accurate or true, it won't be called as its name. Everyone loves a site with freedom of speech and whichever site has stupid censoreships will loose its visitors gradually for sure.

Well to me as a gardener, it is like do I want to live in a weed patch like there or pull a few weeds like here where there is some upkeep done. When nearly everything turns out to be a big lie or gets you all worked up and investing emotional energy for nothing it gets so tiresome you stop reading stuff at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Registered as a member just a couple of months ago did ya.......................got some learning to do and realise this ain't your average say what you like website, we like stuff with substance and proof to back the thread up and then we can all have a jolly good banter about the subject and put across well thought posts and enjoy a few laughs along the way.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Wolfie

top topics

<<   2 >>

join