It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official, Everyone Is Now A Terrorist According to The US Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It's Official, Everyone Is Now A Terrorist According to The US Government

www.infowars.com

It’s official, every single American can now be classified as a terrorist by the US government. The label of ‘terrorist’ no longer applies to members of al-Qaeda of ‘extremists’, but the average citizen of this nation.

And I can show you how literally 100% of the population can be classified as a terrorist under the truly outrageous Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI characteristics that define a terrorist or terrorist activity. These broad qualifications of ‘terrorism’ that have spawned a new wave of absolute paranoia within the population regarding their fellow ci
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
After what Snowden revealed to the world, there is no much surprise in the fact that has been a while that everyone in the states can be considered a serious threat to the national security and might be subjected to a severe surveillance.
But what is revealed in this material is totally disturbing considering the level of absurdity and the means of control that can be applied to a potential suspect.

“But you need to make sure that when you make water quality complaints you have a basis, because federally, if there’s no water quality issues, that can be considered under Homeland Security an act of terrorism.”

Reminds me of those stories from people in ex comunist countries that used to go to jail only because that would say there is no oil in the stores, or the sugar quality in the market is bad etc.

I don't know where the end of this is but one thing is clear, USA is headed to a full fascist state. Sad but true.

www.infowars.com

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I predicted this on ATS about 2-3 years ago!!!!! Everyones a terrorist.

1984 is here!!!!! Orwell was a prophet!!!

Next up, abu-ghraib type reeducation camp prisons for dissenters.......

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yes, U.S. government characteristics include paranoia and actions that some may view as being those of a megalomaniac. If the government was a person, I think they'd be sitting in a straight jacket in some max security mental hospital, swaying back and forwards repeating "power is mine, power is mine"

edit on 2-8-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

“But you need to make sure that when you make water quality complaints you have a basis, because federally, if there’s no water quality issues, that can be considered under Homeland Security an act of terrorism.”

www.storyleak.com...

Concerned about the high levels of arsenic in your water, or perhaps the known levels of radioactive contamination? Well you must be a terrorist, according to the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation (TDEC) and Homeland Security, who consider issuing such complaints to be classified under terrorist activity.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I also have to add that the opening post appeared for the first time in here: www.storyleak.com...

I know how some people feel about infowars of AJ so I want to specifity that infowars is not the source but is just spreading the material.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I think they'd be sitting in a straight jacket in some max security mental hospital, swaying back and forwards repeating "power is mine, power is mine"

Lol... sorry, couldn't resist--

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Shows the whole War on terror thing is contrived from the beginning. First, fabricate a threat abroad and get us used to the notion of "terrorism" and then apply the same practiced anti terror measures at home as well. Which is what they wanted to do from the get go. After all they are busy stealing what little wealth and freedom you have left which might make you mad.

Which makes them more paranoid, which calls for more measures...

Edit to add: The powers that be wage war on their own terror... of the people. They are terrified of us.
edit on 2-8-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well no matter what we think of the man, his Problem-Reaction-Solution formula is monumental.

Everything else falls in between.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No wonder they wanted to muzzle Snowden. And this is obviously the end goal of their false flag scenarios.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

yes they are called FEMA camps, and for the few that die FEMA coffins await you. Inforwars??? he should be the first to go if this is for real. US will 1776 him before he can 1776 them

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I get really fed up of all these "everyone is a terrorist" thread's.

The only way that every citizen could be classed as a terrorist would be if a new piece of legislation was passed that wrote it into law that "every citizen of the United States of America should be regarded as a terrorist".

That has not happened, the legal definition of "terrorist" has not changed so no, everyone is not now a terrorist according to US.gov.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

So is Obama and all of congress finally admitting that they are
TERRORISTS? Now other countries may not allow them to visit
since they are terrorists.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

... literally 100% of the population can be classified as a terrorist under the truly outrageous Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI characteristics that define a terrorist or terrorist activity. These broad qualifications of ‘terrorism’ that have spawned a new wave of absolute paranoia within the population...

Nothing new. This was apparent as soon as the Patriot Act was used to maul the Constitution to begin with.

This is something we should all note... because it's not JUST the Obama regime behind this. It began a while back. Dubya Bush certainly played an active role in decommissioning our rights... but so did his father.

How do we play political gladiator anymore when this is so doggone clear? How do we remain so blindly loyal to a political brand when both are working against us?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

A word of advice: Just don't read the threads.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Doesn't this happen right before a civilization crumbles?

I recall Ceaser hired spies to listen to what the people were saying in the streets.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

After what Snowden revealed to the world, there is no much surprise in the fact that has been a while that everyone in the states can be considered a serious threat to the national security and might be subjected to a severe surveillance.
But what is revealed in this material is totally disturbing considering the level of absurdity and the means of control that can be applied to a potential suspect.

Reminds me of those stories from people in ex comunist countries that used to go to jail only because that would say there is no oil in the stores, or the sugar quality in the market is bad etc.

I don't know where the end of this is but one thing is clear, USA is headed to a full fascist state. Sad but true.

www.infowars.com

My husban is forced to take garnished wages from and employee for student loans, the paperwork he received because a check he sent them had some problem came from Dept of Homeland Security. Seems they are everywhere on everything.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The majority of normal people don't give a damn about power, they just want to live their own little life and be happy.

The US Government, and the money crazed elites behind it, ARE THE TERRORISTS!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

this guy again, if u notice he does this all the time. lame guy

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

this guy again, if u notice he does this all the time. lame guy

what a stunningly intellectual response

How about other than calling me lame, you actually address the point i have made.

unless the legal definition of terrorism has changed under US law, then no, the US government does not regard everyone as a terrorist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join