It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aug 2 State Dept Issues WORLD WIDE Travel Alert until Aug 31

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

I'm not sure we have a sufficiently shared vocabulary to have a meaningful dialogue on this topic.

I will add, however,

I think it's whitewashing to claim some religionists are distorting their founding documents to advocate and participate in genocidal violence when their founder did exactly that and advocated that quite starkly.

This relates to the OP because it is more than plausible that such religionists will be used by the NWO powers that be in control of the planet to advance things a bit more toward destruction of the USA as much as possible . . . in keeping with their population reduction schemes as well as in keeping with advancing toward WW3 and thereby the more overt establishment of their global government and one world religion.

That

IS

REAL.

Whether you believe so, or not.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Your link produces a PAGE NOT FOUND result.

Do you have an alternate link?

BTW, folks . . . in light of all this . .

it might be wise to check out

www.stevequayle.com...

particularly his ALERTS section . . . can click a section a bit down on the right side of the home page.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I'm not sure we have a sufficiently shared vocabulary to have a meaningful dialogue on this topic.

I will add, however,

I think it's whitewashing to claim some religionists are distorting their founding documents to advocate and participate in genocidal violence when their founder did exactly that and advocated that quite starkly.

This relates to the OP because it is more than plausible that such religionists will be used by the NWO powers that be in control of the planet to advance things a bit more toward destruction of the USA as much as possible . . . in keeping with their population reduction schemes as well as in keeping with advancing toward WW3 and thereby the more overt establishment of their global government and one world religion.

That

IS

REAL.

Whether you believe so, or not.

Ok, i can see this may take some time.
Define: "whitewashing to claim some religionists are distorting their founding documents"

Define: Specifics please > "participate in genocidal violence when their founder did exactly that and advocated that quite starkly."

Define: Specifics please > "it is more than plausible that such religionists will be used by the NWO powers that be in control of the planet to advance things a bit more toward destruction of the USA as much as possible ."

Define: Who please: ". . in keeping with their population reduction schemes as well as in keeping with advancing toward WW3 "

If you can answer these simple requests for clarity, specificity we may be able to have an intelligent discussion, but if you continue to avoid simple, understandable ways to discuss, then, there is nothing to discuss. I can't read between YOUR lines, nor do i wish to put words in YOUR mouth, I'd prefer that YOU state your points succinctly and with clarity. Thank You

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

This link should work for the San Francisco ALERT hopefully anyway.

Seems like we should be hearing from more cities like this. I would find it odd they were the only ones to be notified. I do still think whatever is going to happen is going to happen closer to home though. That gas test in the New York subway a few weeks ago is still nagging at me.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

It is already Monday, 5th of August 2013 in most parts of the world including Africa, Middle East, Asia, and parts East of Europe and Eastern U.S.A without and incident happening.

Now we just have to take it one day at a time!! Peace!!! World Date and Clock - Most of the world it is Already Monday Aug.5th

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Unexplained Conflicting US Global Terror Warnings Now Extend to American Homeland

Saturday night Aug. 3, the global warnings issued last week by the US State Department and Interpol against terrorist attacks covering almost the entire Muslim world, suddenly reached the American homeland. Sunday morning, Aug. 4, as US missions closed in 22 countries, including Egypt and Israel, the New York Police Department went on high alert. Security was beefed up in high-profile areas outside houses of worship and transportation hubs, although Police Commissioner Ray Kelly complained that “a lack of specific information was cause for concern.”

Friday, Aug. 2 the State Department issued a worldwide travel alert warning to Americans overseas of potential al Qaeda attacks in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia.

Saturday night, National Security Adviser Susan Rice convened security officials on the situation. The White House stated: “Given the nature of the potential threat through the week, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and counter-terrorism Lisa Monaco has held regular meetings with relevant members of the inter-agency to ensure the US government is taking those appropriate steps.”

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Ok, i can see this may take some time.
Define: "whitewashing to claim some religionists are distorting their founding documents"

WHEN you claimed that the religionists were merely distorting their founding documents, I called that whitewashing of the realities involved. They are NOT distorting their founding documents to engage in brutal blood-letting and genocidal mass murders of all OUT-GROUP members--those not members of their IN-GROUP, in Freud's terms. Their founder did the same in the early years of the religion. Read the authentic history. He promised the tribal peoples nearby safe haven. And he granted them so--UNTIL he had amassed sufficient military force to exterminate them--which he then did. Advocating the same for ALL OUT-GROUP members remains a MAJOR DOCTRINE of the brutal, tribal moon god religion that it is.

Define: Specifics please > "participate in genocidal violence when their founder did exactly that and advocated that quite starkly."

See above. Read the history. Talk to candid members or former members of the religion. Read the founding documents--even brief bits here and there--or look up on the net the many dozens of exhortations in such documents to wage such brutal genocidal warfare against "infidels."

Define: Specifics please > "it is more than plausible that such religionists will be used by the NWO powers that be in control of the planet to advance things a bit more toward destruction of the USA as much as possible ."

There are some serious contentions that the NWO globalists have long been maneuvering the puzzle pieces into place so that the religion of bloody pieces will and Christianity will destroy each other . . . leaving it easier for the NWO globalists to establish their one world government and one world religion worshiping satan precisely as predicted 2,000 years ago.

[color=CC9966]here

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

twoday.net...

twga...

Define: Who please: ". . in keeping with their population reduction schemes as well as in keeping with advancing toward WW3 "

Perhaps you are unaware of UN AGENDA 21 and the NWO globalists determination long held and planned for to mass murder all but 200-500 million of the souls on the planet.

Also from the links above:

[color=CC9966]here
129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

31. Robert McNamara Viet Nam era Sec Def: "The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase."

McNamara was evidently saddened that he'd ONLY managed to kill 50,000 of our best and brightest in Nam.

If you can answer these simple requests for clarity, specificity we may be able to have an intelligent discussion, but if you continue to avoid simple, understandable ways to discuss, then, there is nothing to discuss. I can't read between YOUR lines, nor do i wish to put words in YOUR mouth, I'd prefer that YOU state your points succinctly and with clarity. Thank You

Thanks for avoiding putting your words in my fingers.

I hope the above was succinct and clear enough.

I do tend to assume that folks are at least up to speed and at least 1/4 as well read as I am on such issues. But then, I have studied globalism since 1965.

edit on 5/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: clarity

edit on 5/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
CNN - Closures Extended

What started as an unprecedented move to close almost two dozen diplomatic posts for a day has broadened to week-long closures for most of them as the United States mulls the threat of a possible attack. A trio of factors prompted officials to extend most of its embassy and consulate closures until Saturday: an intercepted message among senior al Qaeda operatives, the end of Ramadan, and concerns over several major prison breaks in the region. Originally, officials decided to close 22 embassies and consulates this past Sunday -- a day when they would normally be open for business. But Sunday afternoon, the State Department extended embassy and consulate closures in 15 of the locations through Saturday, and added four other posts -- all in Africa -- to the list. This brings the total to 19.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Interesting wording from the Senior US Official. He didn't say that the attack 'could be' .. or 'might be' .... he said ... the 'ATTACK IS GOING TO BE'. Like it's a done deal that it will happen ....

ABC News - Al Qaeda Communications Indicate Planned Attack is BIG and 'Strategically Significant'

On the day that almost two dozen U.S. embassies and consulates across North Africa and the Middle East are closed following the identification of a significant threat from an al-Qaeda affiliate, a senior U.S. official is providing new details about the communications intercepted from the terrorists, telling ABC News that al-Qaeda operatives could be heard talking about an upcoming attack. The official described the terrorists as saying the planned attack is “going to be big” and “strategically significant.”

“The part that is alarming is the confidence they showed while communicating and the air of certainty,” the official said, adding that the group — Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula — appeared to have a media plan for after the attack.

Authorities do not know the exact target of the planned attack, according to the official.
“We do not know whether they mean an embassy, an airbase, an aircraft, trains,” the official said.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
They said the threat wasn't against the homeland, but they are just being cautious.

ABC News - Federal Officials Boosting Security Efforts Inside US Homeland

On Friday, DHS and the FBI sent a joint intelligence bulletin to local and state law enforcement agencies across the country, outlining the recent intelligence and urging authorities to remain vigilant.

Unlike many such bulletins sent to law enforcement agencies, the bulletin issued Friday was classified, reflecting the sensitivity and seriousness of the situation.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
OKAY ... THIS IS A GAME CHANGER ....

Rep Peter King - Terror Intelligence Suggested 'Enormous' Attack, Possibly in United States

This is the most serious threat that I’ve seen in the last several years,” Senator Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, the top Republican on the chamber’s Intelligence Committee, said today on NBC’s “Meet the Press” program. “There’s been an awful lot of chatter out there” among terrorists planning attacks, Chambliss said, noting that this was “reminiscent of what we saw pre-9/11.”

The embassies and consulates closed this weekend as a precaution include those in Libya, Egypt, Yemen and Afghanistan, according to a list posted on the department’s website.

“Current information suggests that al-Qaeda and affiliated organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks both in the region and beyond, and that they may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August,” the department said. The attacks “may involve public transportation systems and other tourist infrastructure.”

TOURIST INFRASTRUCTURE .. that was mentioned in this article.
That is what I was most concerned about. Not the embassies. Not the troops.
But the SOFT targets. And this time of year tourism is at it's high point.

SIDE NOTE ... yesterday my husband said he thinks this is deflection from the so called 'phony scandals' (which are real scandals). I don't know .. I'm thinking it's more real than not ...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
With thousands of prisoners ''mysteriously'' escaping from a variety of countries in the region one thing is for sure: the EU is going to receive a wide majority of them once again through Turkish smuggler ships. Greece will have the ''honour'' to ''host'' these people and if some of them are indeed alqaeda=cia then they might visit the European Center-North as well.

It could well be they closed the embassies to avoid incidents while the thousands prisoners that escaped are still in the region. It would take more or less about a month for the majority of them to embark for europe and ''clear'' the region.

Moreover Europe has been generally ''unaffected'' in the false flags theme. Could well be they're up to something to light the fuse from ''the old world''?

Just some thoughts.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So the attack is now most likely to happen this week in the United States?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chibears85

From the article from fryingpan

While an attempted attack is most likely to happen in the Middle East, “It could be in Europe, it could be in the United States,” Representative Peter King, a New York Republican who serves on both the House Intelligence and Homeland Security committees, said on “This Week.” “It could be a series of combined attacks.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Whatever it is ... those elected officials in D.C. who have been briefed on it seem to be shaken.
Time will tell ... that being said, I don't know why we advertised that we are closing embassies
or advertised about the time period. All the terrorists have to do is say 'we'll wait a month and hit
them NEXT month on the 8th instead of this month" ... or something like that ...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I never know how seriously to take these things.
I have a daughter in San Francisco at the moment, and my husband will be aboard a US Navy aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean tomorrow.

I can't decide whether I should mention this to him... tell him to what? Keep an eye out for shady characters? Don't board if terrorist-looking people are hanging out?
I don't really want to seem paranoid.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I suggest you call him, and see if he heard some chatter about movement or anything

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
One of my favorite artists.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------

There's more to the picture, than meets the eye.....

Out of the blue, and into the blac....

They give you this, but you pay for that

And once you're gone, you can never come back,

Once you're out of the blue, and into the black.

The king is gone, but not forgott'n

Here is the story of Jonny Rott'n

Hey, hey, my my....

Rock and roll can never die...

There's more to the picture, than meets the eye....

Hey, hey, my my....

edit on 5/8/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Nice Song.

On the plus side, by moving it into the U.S. it makes it alot easier for us to track.

So, any word on Twitter or the radios about stuff going down?

Troop placements perhaps?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If someone gives troop placements on twitter, they should be seriously kicked in the ass.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join