It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Clip of Car Bomb in Ramadi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Man these people cant even draw the AK-47 in their symbol right.
You think they would be around enough of them to know the clip is not on that part of the gun.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thank you lucidvisions.

As for them not being able to draw an AK47...that may be true, but they know how to use them.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
ive seen a good share of these videos, but nothing compares to the midnight AC-130 run coralling the poor saps and bombing them into oblivion under infared specs with higly explosive shells. this war is the ultimate david versus goliath, who won that showdown any ways im not a big bible buff...?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226

As for them not being able to draw an AK47...that may be true, but they know how to use them.

Well I hope so the guns a close to being idiot proof as any gun has ever been. I own more then one AK and you dont have to be well trained to keep on working and to fire it. Never clean it or take care of it just flip it to full auto and spray away.

Now a RPG-7 that can take some measure of skill so you dont blow your leg off or kill the person behind you.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Well I hope so the guns a close to being idiot proof as any gun has ever been. I own more then one AK and you dont have to be well trained to keep on working and to fire it. Never clean it or take care of it just flip it to full auto and spray away.

Excellent.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Excellent.

I have to admire their selection in the AK-47 though its a fine gun for the type of stuff they are doing. Just as the VC used it to great success in Vientam.Even some US troops have been adopting the AK in Iraq.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, I believe the reason they use the AK is because it is widely available, just like the RPGs.

But the fact the US soldiers are picking it up does say something about it's quality.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I suppose they are also going to release videos on the recent two car bombings that killed almost 30 civilians.They are winning many Iraqi's hearts alrigth!!

Way to go!!!

Jihad, Jihad my.........@#&!!!

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Vladtepes]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join