It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Clip of Car Bomb in Ramadi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ramadi Video - WARNING *GRAPHIC*

The Mujahideen attacking military targets with a car bomb in Ramadi.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by cstyle226]

Mod edit: Fixed Caps Lock bomb in the Title.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Please share your reasons for posting the videos you have, esp. this one, which shows a US Soilder...up close.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
it shows what is really happeing in the world...ignorance is not bliss!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kessel

uhh, that is not why i am asking.... and dont assume things, it doesnt make you look too good.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
as in if he supports it? make you question completely clear and noone will have to assume

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trojanex

Originally posted by kessel

uhh, that is not why i am asking.... and dont assume things, it doesnt make you look too good.

Ok, I'll answer it.

I posted it to show you what is really happening in the world. And show you what your media won't. Providing the view from both sides in the tradition of Fox News (Fair and Balanced).

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The only people allowed to deny ignorance, or better, define ignorance are the leftwing and the America haters. All others, proceed with caution.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A Poor Mans Smart bomb.
I wonder who the poor jerk was, who was persuaded to be the driver?

He must be confused, now that he is dead, and the FICTIONAL god Allah, is nowhere to be seen. May he rot in peace. I symbolically wipe my shoes, on his grave.

Yet, you are proud of him, right cstyle?

I suppose they are claiming the soldier at the end, was one of the casualties?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm not claiming anything. All I am doing is providing you an opportunity to see something you wouldn't normally see. No one forced you to watch it.

If you don't like it, voice your opinion. It matters not to me.

Someone in another thread asked me to post more vids, so I honored his request, and my promise that I would if I found any. That is all.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Please share your reasons for posting the videos you have, esp. this one, which shows a US Soilder...up close.

That video is not bad compared to some of the things being posted on the Jihad-type forums.

I've seen some extremely disturbing photos that made me glad that the media exercises some censorship. Some of the photos showed a US soldier whose face was blown off. I had never seen a person with their face missing before and didn't really need to.

It was really disturbing.

Those other videos that were posted here were not that graphic and are interesting to watch.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Ok, I'll answer it.

I posted it to show you what is really happening in the world. And show you what your media won't. Providing the view from both sides in the tradition of Fox News (Fair and Balanced).

Fair enough, thanks for the response. I'll take your word for it, for now...

[edit on 11/10/2004 by Trojanex]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
notice the Americans have not left Iraq.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Ramadi Video - WARNING *GRAPHIC*

The Mujahideen attacking military targets with a car bomb in Ramadi.

Mod edit: Fixed Caps Lock bomb in the Title.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

I saw this video a few days ago you dont think its from the most current Ramadi clash do you

Man anyone else getting whip lash from the on agn off agn low impact, kinda disturbing for us who are impatient,

[edit on 10/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
CSTYLE266:

I HAVE READ A FEW OF YOUR POSTS TODAY AND ALL I SEE ARE POSTS OF YOU DEFENDING THE Fallujah Mujahideen.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DEFEND THEIR REASONS FOR FIGHTING? IM SURE THAT THEY THINK THERE IS GOOD REASONS TO FIGHT THE COALITION BUT REALITY IS THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE INSURGENTS. THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING FOR THE WRONG SIDE.

IF THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING UP THERE THAN WHY WOULDNT THEY FIGHT AGAINST THE TERRORISTS OR INSURGENTS? THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE MESSING UP THE COUNTRY AND STOPPING PROGRESS.

ALL POLITICS ASIDE, WE ARE STILL THERE TO HELP IRAQ, NO MATTER WHAT WE GET IN RETURN. IF THE Fallujah Mujahideen ARE FOR THE PEOPLE AND WANT MUSLIMS TO STOP BEING KILLED THAN I THINK THEY SHOULD STOP THE PEOPLE THAT ARE KILLING THEM. *(TERRORISTS AND INSURGENTS)

ARE YOU A RETIRED SOLDIER?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I saw that photo too Ace of Base. It's doing the rounds of some forums. Very disturbing indeed is the fact that the soldier without his face (not just without the flesh and skin, without the whole face) had tracheotomy tube inserted into his throat, which can only mean he was alive for a period of time in that condition.

Truly horrific.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

haven't you figured it out by reading this clown's posts?

nice avatar btw - brave man standing in a soldiers uniform...too bad the cowards you support never bother to put one on

its all OK though, the MSM makes sure we see the US abuses on video too...prisoners with panties on their heads

seems pretty even, fair and balanced to me

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The video is a horrible reminder of how tragic this entire conflict is. That being said, if ANYONE finds joy or glee from these videos then they are surely the type of person that deserves to be called a terrorist.

However, I can do the same as that of CSTYLES and place a video such as this one for comment.

Now, if CSTYLES has sympathy for the poor Iraqi, then he should also have sympathy for the poor American. Both - in both situations - died a tragic death. And I gently remind all gentlemen (and ladies) - that is what WAR is.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Uniform? How dare true Muslims warriors for the pagan moon god allah wear uniforms? You are supposed to hide amongst the populace and then cry when civilians get killed bringing condemnation on the just army trying to kill you. Of course the most honourable thing to do is hide in a civilian vehicle and drive it into an unsescpecting infidel. Praise allah...........yah right.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Kill em All and send them to Allah

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
cstyle226..great post. Keep up the good work! Dont worry about the naysayers, as they cannot handle truth of any form.These people seem to turn a blind eye when they see pictures of innocent women and children bombed by U.S troops, but when they see somthing like this they cannot handle it.
I was a U.S Marine for 4 years, and know that far more deaths take place than our censored media is allowed to report. I served in kosovo for long enough to see first hand people (U.S Marines) getting killed before my very eyes. And back in the states nothing was ever reported,,,NOTHING!!!!!!!! You cstyle226 have a firm grasp on reality and dont let these people get to you, they simply are sheep...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join