It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAMPKILL reviews The Dark Knight Rises.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by Mr Mask

This is exactly what I said.

The music is bad, the video game playing in the background is bad, and your delivery of your review sucks.

Go back and read it. I never changed anything.

The reason nobody here is commenting is because this is a conspiracy site not focused on my youtube channel.

Then why did you even bother to post this here?

Its bad enough you receive warnings and penalties regularly

I received 2 violations for using 2 unacceptable words. That by no stretch constitutes "Regularly".

So I am curious .. . ..
I gave you constructive criticism in the same way that you offer it to the movie. Might you suspect at all that the producers would consider you a Troll for offering such criticism on their film?

Basically what you have exhibited in this exchange proves that you can Dish Out Criticism but you Can't take it.

I really expected more from an ATS member.

ETA:
If you really believe that I am a Troll, you should go ahead and push the Alert button. If it is true, the Mods will come in here and remove my posts for manners and decorum issues or TOC violations.
edit on 2-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

ETAA:
Your Name wouldn't be Francis, . . would it?
edit on 2-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

Against my better judgment and my own word, I will address you one more time (lucky you).

1) I was clear in saying you said the "video game playing" was bad. I guess I misunderstood you. You didn't mean I play badly, but you thought the actual fabric of what draws people to my channel was bad. Fair enough. An opinion...and you are free to have one.

2) I posted this here cus there are a few folks here who enjoy my videos and I thought it was worth putting in the "movie section".

3) Your criticism was not constructive or even coherent. Nor do I care even in the slightest what the producers/writers/sponsors of the movie think about the video I made. Heck, I don't even care what you thought about it. I care mostly for two things when dealing with these videos. A-I get a big youtube check. B-My subs enjoy and laugh.

Seeing as you neither pay me for making these videos (Maker Studios does) and that you are not a subscriber...your views are irrelevant to me.

BUT as always, I appreciate your (or anyone's) critique. But never once confuse that sort of critique as "constructive" .

PS- As for comparing my review to your views on the review, that also does not stand. I showed clearly what went wrong with the movie as have countless others all across the net for the same reasons. It was a mess, it made no sense, it was poorly put together in a contradicting manner and the movie basically broke its own rules over a dozen times. This is called "bad movie structure". My video was me pointing it out in a "destructive BUT relevant manner".

In other words- the movie said Batman can NEVER walk without a leg brace, yet he does. The movie places magical bikes in buildings that clearly show they are not there. The movie shows armed people trapped in a sewer for 5 months and they all come shaved, clean and unarmed. The list goes on.

My video makes zero mistakes and the issues you have with it are "opinions". My review factually shows a broken plot and over all badly constructed movie. If you do not like it, that is fine, but almost a quarter million views in the last 2 months (along with love, praise and support) shows your opinion is not factual...like my review clearly was. YOU make a bad movie, and I'll review it just as honestly and harshly without caring what you personally think...and get paid to do it.

Thanks for your time. Good day!

HUGS!

MM
edit on 2-8-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Over half a million people rated that movie over 8.

I thought it was somewhat unusual that you rated it so poorly.

I haven't seen it myself, but certainly that many people found the content decent enough to garner it such a high rating.

However, I guess since you were paid to give it such a poor rating that might very well give way to an explanation as to why.

You mention that your friends did not agree with how you rated it, but, did you explain to them that you were paid to rate it poorly?

In any event I was not criticizing that you rated it poorly, I was criticizing the video itself. Both the music and the background just didn’t go with the theme of the movie. Aside from that everything happening on the screen really made it hard to pay attention to what you were saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

If you are the one rapping on the vid, props. Reminiscent of Early Eminem.

I didn't think the movie was great either, well i mean its a great movie but shouldn't have been a batman movie, especially not part of that trilogy. It could have been any other movie with different characters and would be a mind blowing movie.

I think Nolan purposely done it so it does and doesn't top TDK and Ledgers performance.
It's an awesome movie but a terrible Batman movie.
What I have found is that people who aren't big Batman fans love it whereas bigs fans love TDK.

It truly is such a jumbled clusterduck.

Again, I liked the video.

Edit: I am liking more of your vids.
Dunno what that guys problem is, maybe he just needs to realise listening is key.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join