reply to post by Mr Mask
Problems mentioned in the movie.
1) CIA fails to check prisoners before bringing them on plane.
2) CIA plane has no radar to detect incoming craft.
3) CIA plane attack so dangerous how did they plan to pull it off without scientist or bane dying?
4) Bad script.
5) Bruce can't walk without cane or limp, but does so perfectly for more than half the movie.
6) Magic motorcycles appear out of nowhere when they rob the stock exchange. And no bikes were brought in.
7) Motorcycle chase in daylight, then instantly changes to night.
8) Cops spend months underground, but come out clean shaven and with clean uniforms.
9) The cops had guns in sewers, but come out unarmed and fist fight their way through an army of henchmen.
10) Henchmen fist fight unarmed cops, while ignoring they tanks and machine guns they have on them to handle such messes.
11) Bruce has two vertebra protruding out his lower back. These get fixed by a monk punching them back in.
12) Bruce escapes the pit with no money, connections or toys. And yet arrives inside Gothem in hours without transportation even tho the city is on
lock down and surrounded by both military and henchmen watching all entrances.
13) With a handful of hours left to defuse the bomb, Bruce decides to paint a giant bat on a bridge instead of going directly towards the bomb,
leaving him seconds to get the job done.
14) How did Batman escape the blast? If he even did.
15) How did Blake find Gordon in the sewers instantly when its clearly stated it would be impossible to find him due to the system leading to
16) How come Talia had sex with Bruce when she hates him?
17) How did Blake know Bruce was Batman from a smile while Gordon (a great detective) didn't even suspect this in the slightest after three
18) How did Bruce know what day Alfred would be at the cafe?
19) Is Christopher Nolan messing with us?
20) Bane was upset that his character was written to be killed off by some girl on a bike.