It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The watt hour power meter is still sought in detail as a Tesla invention.
Speculation exists on its power generation ability.

Tesla drew up and modeled every part of the AC power system.
The Illuminati backers had to pay him to make the equipment with
his AC patents. Edison would have claimed the patents if company
contacts made that employment requirement.

Due to so called free power transmission there is some idea how
it might work and might not work. The coil wound clockwise might
send power but a counter clockwise coil might be the only coil to
receive power.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There must be a lot of Tesla memorabilia beside what was released.
Horded by the biggest companies in America.
And most trusted.

Tesla spoke of Weather control and robots and oddball things like
burning Nitrogen and getting fertilizer along with power. His announcement
on making cheap Radium seems lost to the scientific community.

The easy stuff like how air responds to his high voltage waves seems lost
to those looking at the very same thing for UFOs.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Haha great video thanks. The other rap battles from history are great too

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Edison was a shrewd business man who had a rudimentary understanding of principals of electricity, energy and of using a meter to tax its transmission to consumers.

Telsa was a scientific genius who invented most of the modern technology you see in use to day from power Generation, motors, radio communication,computer integrated logic circuits, remote controlled devices. He wanted to create a nodal system of free energy transmission towers around the earth but once Edison and JP morgan found out it could not be metered they sabotaged Telsas free energy project.

Edison a exploiter enemy of humanity
Tesla a champion of humanity.

edit on 1-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

You need to re visit your history books.

Power Generation invented by Michael Faraday

en.wikipedia.org...

Integrated circuit invented by Geoffrey Dummmer

en.wikipedia.org...

Radio Communication. There are at least half a dozen inventors who can lay claim to this.

Tesla or Edison? I would put Faraday above both of those.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Tesla = good

Edison = evil

Got it !

An oversimplification .......... but of course.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World

www.activistpost.com...

The modern world was we know it wouldn't exist without Telsa. Those other guys you quote were greats as well. A person really needs to go and read up on these guys to make up their own mind. In my opinion Telsa was head and shoulders above all.

edit on 3-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

“It takes a thousand men to invent a telegraph, or a steam engine, or a phonograph, or a photograph, or a telephone or any other important thing—and the last man gets the credit and we forget the others. He added his little mite — that is all he did. These object lessons should teach us that ninety-nine parts of all things that proceed from the intellect are plagiarisms, pure and simple; and the lesson ought to make us modest. But nothing can do that.”

Mark Twain

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In my opinion, Tesla was the most important figure in the field of electricity- bar none! And if I were to go and ask the "man on the street" ..... "Do you know who Nikolai Tesla was?" I would bet the majority would have no idea. To me, this is the shame.

Edison, J.P. Morgan and George Westinghouse made fortunes on the back of Tesla, then created the perception he was nuts so they could reap the benefits and garner the stolen glory. This kind of thing has happened to great men and women throughout history. It's no less repugnant today than it was then.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
tesla flying machine

I knew I forgot something denied Tesla.

[PDF] Tesla's Flying Machine pritchardschool.com/Teslas_Flying_Machine.pdf‎ Tesla's (real) Flying Machine ikola Tesla, what a great man – a real “superman” as O'Neill called him – but even this is not enough to describe the extent of his ...

The quotes of Tesla on his machine see inside

ATSers don't hold to unknown ships as UFOs belonging to Tesla but this ultimate diss of the
Illuminati is apparently working better than supplying Tesla AC under Edison's name.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It had nothing to do with whether Edison was a business man and could package for money, humanity doesnt need to be sold off, and likes free just fine. Windows and ubuntu. I'm on mint linux only. Windows bought off the game industry. its about games.

It has nothing to do with edison or telsa, but that the 'money' was behind Edison. Its who the 'money' and therefore system controllers back that matters, what they want out. Edison worked for them and their dirty, scarsity oil industry agenda.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wow. Everbody's hero, Nicola Tesla, was a eugenicist. I wonder why that is never mentioned. He was out to save mankind, but only the part of it that he thought deserved it.

The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct, Several European countries and a number of states of the American Union sterilize the criminal and the insane. This is not sufficient.

www.pbs.org...

Could it be that Nicola was actually working for the NWO?
edit on 8/3/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Could it be that Nicola was actually working for the NWO?

Possibly, that is supposedly one of their "calling cards".
I see haters in your future for the eugenicist comment, but I also have heard references to it before. I think I'll make some popcorn before they get here.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Ringside seats:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison

Wonder if this will become a cottage industry on the net.
Without brick and mortar.

We still screw in light bulbs.

And reading Tesla's work on button bulbs hasn't given me any bright ideas.
If a higher frequency is used to light an ordinary bulb what will happen.
Like we went from Edison DC to Tesla 60cycle AC and so things got bright.
I say use a frequency chip from any computer clock to drive a bulb, then what.

Tesla said a higher illumination was achieved by higher voltage and frequency.
Sure a higher voltage will make a bulb bright and burn out fast.
Filaments deteriorate and perhaps faster at high frequency.

So Far Edison still wins in Light Bulbs.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

My son loves that rap so much!!! Right when I saw the title I thought of that rap actually and lo and behold there it was! It's great!

My boy said when he gets older he wants to be a mad scientist and I've told him all about Tesla and he enjoys learning about him
he even dressed up for school last year as him...it was cute and awesome!

Thanks for sharing that! It's great!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Nat you should watch Dexter's Laboratory with him! That show cracks me up!
Dexter's evil nemesis has this laugh that is unbelievable!
Hehehe...he...he..he...hehehe!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Oh we already watch that and we love it! That show came out when I was in sixth grade!! I watched it then and loved it and when I saw it had come on Netflix I had to share with my boy! We also watch the power puff girls

Hahahaha! It's great!
edit on 13-8-2013 by natalia because: One lil letter missing

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4ne1
In my opinion, Tesla was the most important figure in the field of electricity- bar none!

He wasn't. Michael Faraday was.

And Faraday advanced fundamental scientific understanding in electricity and chemistry more than Tesla, and without Tesla's personal problems which inhibited his success.

Somehow it's Tesla's idiosyncrasies (and in his later life frank mental illness) which appeal to people now, as if the normal type of "discover, publish, produce, make alliances, give lectures" etc which regular scientists and engineers who accomplish something is inferior, as opposed to the truth which is that it is the best way to advance the planet.
edit on 13-8-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by alldaylong

The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World

www.activistpost.com...

The modern world was we know it wouldn't exist without Telsa. Those other guys you quote were greats as well. A person really needs to go and read up on these guys to make up their own mind. In my opinion Telsa was head and shoulders above all.

OK, let's go through that list.

1. Alternatiing Current. No Tesla did not invent alternating current. He invented an improved system of generation and transmission with three phases which permitted more economical transmission than a single or two phase system equivalent because it uses less physical conductor given voltage etc.

Three phase power was, according to Wikipedia invented simultaneously by Tesla and 2 others (independently) in the late 1880's.

2. Flourescent bulbs - No the effect was known. It was other people who actually put forth the engineering work to make flourescent bulbs a commercial product.

3. Xrays. Site said "X-rays, like so many of Tesla's contributions, stemmed from his belief that everything we need to understand the universe is virtually around us at all times, but we need to use our minds to develop real-world devices to augment our innate perception of existence." WTF? As far as I know, Tesla didn't do very much at all with X-rays, certainly nothing really useful or important like X-ray crystallography.

4. Radio. Technologies for early radio were invented by a number of people. David Hughes had some early inconclusive success, then rightly Heinrich Hertz was credited with the first rigorous confirmation of electromagnetic waves experimentally, with clear transmitter and receiver. He however was doing this as basic science not engineering. After this was demonstrated as physical phenomenon the race was on with many people attempting to make radio practical. Tesla played an important role with a more practical system, the main contribution being high frequency oscillation. But there were many people involved in the beginning, more than only Marconi and Tesla. en.wikipedia.org... It was the use of vacuum tubes (not by Tesla) which really made radio practical.

5. Remote control - yes, if you have radio you have remote control. He was not the only one to recognize and implement this.

6. electric motor- This goes with the 3 phase system. He did not invent the electric motor (Faraday did) but one particular form of multi-phase AC induction motor which became very important in the Westinghouse system.

7. robotics - no.

8. laser - no way. Einstein invented the theory and the concept. It wasn't experimentally done for decades later. Tesla didn't understand or believe quantum mechanics and lasers work only with quantum mechanics.

9. wireless communication and limitless free energy - wireless communication is radio, and there is no limitless free energy.

Coming back to reality, Tesla invented and managed to commercialize a practical three phase transmission and generation system which is his most important invention. He also did significant work in early radio, but he was one of a number, and his system did not become commercially practical.

There's a false believe that Tesla had some ultra-advanced esoteric knowledge that others didn't. Isn't true. He was important (until he turned nuts) in the early phases of the most important period for development of electric and electronic technology, but there were thousands of people involved as well. After the 1920's Tesla was behind the state of the art in understanding in engineering and science (superheterodyne radio + quantum mechanics).

edit on 13-8-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join