It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The room was cold and dark. There was a mysterious shadow coming from the ceiling. What could it be? Hands were wet and clammy. Pajamas on the floor. How did they get there? The window was open. How did the window get opened? The clock read 3:33 and stayed frozen. What is happening?

Suddenly, a huge flash of light illuminated the entire room; coming from the window. A heaviness in the heart, but the body is floating. Where is it going? How is this happening? Why?

Is this a dream? It seems so real….they want to tell me something….but they have no words…they are in my mind…what do they want?

OH!!!! That is very interesting….they are telling me the purpose of their visit…WOW!!

I only have to think it and they understand; they only have to think it and I understand; I am not afraid.

They are benevolent and loving beings that have been with me for many lifetimes; They are from a galaxy that I originated from. The name is not one that I have ever heard in this lifetime, but it rings very true to me; there is a planet in that galaxy that is 3 trillion years old by Earth standards, Xeon.

They come to visit regularly and keep a close eye on us. We are here for a purpose they tell me; the atmosphere of Xeon is very similar to Earth with one major difference…they breath nitrogen instead of oxygen.

The reason they became interested in Earth was the ecology of the planet; there were many elements in abundance that could be mined and used on Xeon.

In order to extract these elements they needed a race of people that could exist in this atmosphere; they began a seeding of Earth when it became apparent they could not survive in this environment.

They are not the only species that began a seeding of planet Earth though; there have been 20 different civilizations started by other worldly entities. Some have not evolved at the same pace as others and that is the reason for the disparity in morals from one race to the next.

Morals are our barometer for distinguishing the differences between humans; Xeon does not operate the same way. There, everyone is equal and everything is shared without any need for wars; no monetary system, no commercialization, no religion.

Just highly evolved spiritual beings that have an abundance of love for each other; this is the lesson they have been trying to teach us humans for many centuries to no avail sadly.

I will be the first to admit that what I am putting forth here may seem farfetched, but it is the TRUTH I want; I may have dreamed this and what I have written may seem like fantasy, but I want this to be with all my heart and soul the way this Earth functions.

SOUL

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
s+f

beautiful, and i hope very accurate..

reminded me of this..

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

They are not the only species that began a seeding of planet Earth though; there have been 20 different civilizations started by other worldly entities. Some have not evolved at the same pace as others and that is the reason for the disparity in morals from one race to the next.
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Are you talking about different races (of earthlings) or different species of animals?

edit on 1-8-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tachyonmind

Thanks. The accuracy is determined by the holder. It is my desire therefore it is accurate to me, doesn't seem very farfetched though does it?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

used on Xeon.

Why do the always start with an X?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

I am speaking of different lineages of human species....DNA altered by different otherworldly entities resulting in a disparity of evolutionary capability. Some get it and some don't. We are forced to commingle and this is the cause for all the strife, creating wars and placing the fate of this planet in perilous conditions.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Always? Do tell the others....planet Xeon is not imaginary to me....I have very real memories of living there and the Utopian reality is rather comforting.....to know that I will some day return to where I originated from, but I have work to do here with my other star entities, to try and get this planet Earth to change its ways. We will not be satisfied until the harmonious level of Earth has reach the point where instead of commingling, we become as one.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Maybe he means Neanderthals, Cromagnon, Hobbit Man, Homo Erectus, etc...?

Xeon? Is that where the ancients got the idea for Zion? Just playing along under the assumption this is all true, of course

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree

I am speaking of different lineages of human species....DNA altered by different otherworldly entities resulting in a disparity of evolutionary capability. Some get it and some don't. We are forced to commingle and this is the cause for all the strife, creating wars and placing the fate of this planet in perilous conditions.

Yes, but like the other person asked, do you mean like all Nordic people are one species, all American Indians are a separate species, all Mediterraneans a species, etc? Because in the long run, not only did/do we co-mingle, we also 'interbreed' which raises the question: Of which otherworldly race is the offspring of that union? There's been a 'blurring of the lines' for quite a while now. (I have German, Irish, possibly Mediterranean and who knows what else!) Are you, for example, pure-bred since the creation of your specific species by Xeon? Is anybody anymore???

Serious questions. I am not seeking to poke holes in your inner Truth. Just wanting clarification.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

"…but I have work to do here with my other star entities, to try and get this planet Earth to change its ways. We will not be satisfied until the harmonious level of Earth has reach the point where instead of commingling, we become as one. "

I thought the goal was mining.

Did they finish getting all of the resources they needed and now are working on the interactions of humans? Wonder why they don't just go ahead and take their fellow Xeoneans(sp?) home and away from the inter-species strife? (Not trying to get rid of you!!! But it seems a bit unfair to leave you and your kind stuck in this mess with only vague, dream-like experiences to clue you in to the reality of your existence.) Couldn't they just amass all of the Earthly Xeoneans and say (telepathically) "This is the situation, and this is the plan to remedy it." At least that way, you have a support group of other Earthlings, and wouldn't be left guessing if you'd had a super-realistic dream or an actual otherworldly contact.
edit on 8/2/2013 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Interesting thought/vision!

perhaps you will have more encounters with these vision beings.
If so, please share!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You say they can't survive the earths atmosphere.
Then you say they breath nitrogen.
The earths atmosphere is 78% nitrogen.

Ummm so what exactly is the reason they can not survive here? Pressure, light from the sun, or gravity???

Confused

I am not trying to make fun of you or question your vision, just questioning the information you relayed. If you could clarify that would be great...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When humans start talking to ants and living amongst them or conversing with mice or treating lower animals as equals then I will believe that a super advanced alien civilization will bother to come here and chat with us like w'ere a next door neighbor. The idea is pleasing, but not realistic to me.

Otherwise, I see no reason for them to busy themselves with us. I would think an alien civilization thousands or millions of years ahead of us would be bored with a place like Earth, just as we'd be bored if we were stuck on an ant hill or had to live in a box with mice.

To be fair, some humans love animals and study ants. But the idea still holds that most people on Earth aren't happy living with mice or spending their lives with ants, so...

You might be crazy or mistaken or (less likely, I think) even correct. The idea of other beings interested in Earth or studying Earth or just visiting is fun. That's why I'm even posting at all.

I really want there to be a larger reality that's plausible or understandable to us. The one that's offered by established science is so far cold and lonely. I yearn for "contact" and more meaning. However, I'm not one to just buy into something because I like how it sounds or how it flows.

WHY would we need to be able to communicate with ants? Somehow, I think any form of communication between us and ants would be like "Ant, move. Ant, stop. Ant, feed. Ant, sleep." In order for commnication to even develop we'd need a reason and it'd probably be necessity, like keeping ants out of our food or keeping them away from cities. I doubt communication would be on an equal basis. Show me a human that hasn't somehow exploited an animal. This is why I'd be weary of any contact with a more advanced alien civilization. They'd probably treat us like we treat animals. There might be a few rare civilizations that're "friendly", but it would probably be an exception. And hten even in those best cases, they would have their own interests in mind, not just ours.

I may seem bitter, but our relationship with animals isn't great and it reflects on this, I thinkk. Anytime you bring into a discussion the idea of super advanced aliens, this issue should come up.
edit on 2-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Double post. Mistake.
edit on 2-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Is that pronounce Zion? Sounds a little similar.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Andromedan contactee Alex Collier too said that his contacts told him that we humans have genetics from 21 ET species in our DNA, but only certain groups of humans have the bigger portion of genetics from a specific race.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

used on Xeon.

Exactly, Why cant they just come from The Planet Buttocks or something...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Originally posted by Char-Lee

used on Xeon.

Exactly, Why cant they just come from The Planet Buttocks or something...

Lol it seems all aliens and alien planets have names that start with our least used letters so they sound different thus X and Z are the usual.
edit on 3-8-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join