It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry its last minute, LIVE ap training

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have a keen interest in astral projection, but always had a problem doing it. Maybe its fake, maybe i'm doing it wrong. but that my fellow ATS'ers is my humble opinion. while doing some research on the topic i came across Dr. Steve G.

I done some research, he came up 50/50 with people who bought his past work and the trolls.

I'm just gonna throw it out here to ats, he's doing an "exclusive" lecture on how to astral project to subscribers to his mailing list, i thought what the heck, and its came to be its just a link, no subscribing necesary.

LIVE ASTRAL PROJECTION LECTURE
(t minus 1h45m on time of post till start)

putting into consideration he charges up to 125,000 for one session, just one. I'm going to record the session for anyone who misses it and will post the video in the comments.

*disclaimer* i know there's a chance this is a con / publicity stunt, but i thought it was a worth a mention, especially as he is so highly considered in hypnotherapy and AP, if its a con i got footage to totally black his 50/50 name.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to my attention it sounds interesting but I do have one problem with the presenter of this Live Lesson. Anybody who is truly a high plains drifter would not be taking advantage of people in such a way. They would share their findings with all of humanity without a rediculous price tag attached. This man says he is a master in hypnotherapy and hypnosis, ie. bending other to his will via suggestive techniques and actions. The fact that CNN FOX MSNBC and other MSM news agencies are embracing and proliferating this mans work makes me very suspicious of the intentions of this man.

Astral projection is not something you can master by reading a book. You need professionally constructed exercises and tools that condition not just your mind, but your subconscious mind and your spirit. This is precisely why it’s so hard to find a solution that just works.

Good instructors know this, and they tend to charge upwards of $1,000 for a seminar ticket. I personally charge this much for an hour-long private session.

An excerpt taken from this man's site. He suggests that "astral projection is not something you can master by reading a book, he goes on to claim that you NEED professional assistance to astral project. This is absolute 100% ludicrous and ridiculous. Astral projection can be achieved by every being and you do not need to seek professional help or pay large and absurd amounts of money to walk the astral planes.

Why am I doing this?

To take advantage of those whom want to believe in something greater than themselves but aren't mentally strong enough to find it on their own. I think it is downright disgusting what this man is doing regardless of how many people he has helped. If he truly cared for the human spirit like he claims to he would not be taking advantage of people's bank accounts with his scam.

I'm not saying astral projection isn't real. It is very real and I'm very passsionate about the subject so when I see things such as this it tends to make my blood boil. Don't take it personally, i still enjoy the thread

Also I'm sure if you dig around the internet enough you can find everything this man mentions in his seminars for free. I and many others like myself have astral projected without spending a single cent. It is inside of you and you have to find it yourself it will not be coaxed out by a man lusting after your hard earned dollars.
edit on 1-8-2013 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

With all of that off of my chest I did go through the website and skim over the Modules he has presented. He has some great information but it's my opinion he should not be charging absurd amounts of money for the information presented.
edit on 1-8-2013 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: forgot to add

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

I agree 100%, i believe every living thing holds the power of AP, but i'm not one who says they can do, what they can't. this guy, Dr G, promises 100% he will teach you how. I'm not gullible and i know he, and many alike all gain money from teaching whats easily found online and even naturally. i'm watching the free session, you'll never catch me paying even a penny for a session from a "professional".

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I see we're in different timezones so maybe that is why I can't view the session at the moment. In 1 hour and 19 minutes i'll be able to watch the session and I will do so because you've brought this to my attention and sparked an interest in this mans methods. S+F from me thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
he does a lot of hypnotherapy stuff too, im pretty sure i downloaded loads of it a while back must check. it would be cool if AP adepts here on ATS would put there 2 cents in maybe give us tips

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

No no lol, i cant see it either, it goes LIVE at the same time for everyone

i'm sitting here till 3am and work at 6am, this best be worth it.

*On that note, i wont be uploading the session video untill tomoz

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo

No no lol, i cant see it either, it goes LIVE at the same time for everyone

i'm sitting here till 3am and work at 6am, this best be worth it.

*On that note, i wont be uploading the session video untill tomoz

oh I see I misread your post

good on you for recording this for all to see, as all should see.

I hope it isn't some bunk seminar and he actually shares methods and information instead of touching on topics lightly then following it up with "if this interests you, you can hear all about it in my 35 page e-book right now for the low low price of only $199!"

Fingers crossed.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
T-minus 10 minutes until it goes live.

The presentation is set to last 60 minutes.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
they lost me at finer minds lol. upside was i found the package on p-bay

new topics

top topics

join