It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Air Activity over Staffordshire Stoke-on-Trent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have found a interesting article that 'might' explain a little more.

‘Stargazing Live’ producer sees UFO in England

An assistant producer for professor Brian Cox’s BBC astronomy show Stargazing Live reported seeing a UFO over the town of Hednesford in Staffordshire, England.

I will do more research and report back

Cannot add link for some reason

Try this link similar story different site:-
www.theufochronicles.com...
edit on 3-8-2013 by jroduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Use the "LINK" button. Put a keyword like "Producer sees UFO" or something, and put the link in there. Then it'll show your keyword, but will have the link when you click it.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I did that and it still did not work. Must be something to do with (nolink)

Here is a bit more info:-

A Connectcannock follower contacted us reporting a potential UFO sighting in the Chase area. The object was described as being a turquoise colour before changing to white, and flying erratically through the sky.

www.thestaffie.net...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Try U2Uing me the link, and I'll see if I can make it work.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just try and put in www (dot) openminds (dot) tv

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Looks like they don't allow hotlinking even to their main page. I hate sites like that.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If you goto this link:-

www.theufochronicles.com...

Then click 'Continue reading......" It takes you to the openmind site

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Looks like someone else also saw what I saw:-

Don't know if this is conspiracy as such, but I live in the Stoke-on-Trent area, and on Thursday night at about 10 pm I heard a jet passing overhead very low. Went outside to see what is was and saw what I can only imagine, by the speed they were travelling, two fighter jets passing over the horizon travelling westbound. They then banked and came back overhead travelling east. I heard nothing else so googled it on Friday morning and not much was mentioned, but someone said on another forum that they'd seen two "fully armed" Apache type helicopters on the edge of Stoke-on-Trent about three hours before. Any ideas?

mobile.talkconspiracy.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi first post. I live in stafford half way between stoke on trent and Wolverhampton air flight seemed extreemly strange for this area first I heard what sounded like a remote controlled airplane but too loud then a helicopter was searching round for the next hour, not sure what to make of it!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

We live in London - wish the Tornados would fly over now and then, choppers every day and at one time saw one really low. Phoned in to ask about such and was told the Lowest they should fly is 1500 ft. Lower if over the Thames, and / or if such is a hospital helicopter.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Very interesting, a guy in Oxfordshire a couple weeks ago and a post just tonight from a gentleman in the U.k. seeing something cool in the sky.

My skies over here in Norfolk , V.a. U.S.A have been boring as crap , Bring that cool stuff over here.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by overanocean

It is worth pointing out that both these events occurred in what is arguably some of the busiest airspace in the world. It is also worth noting that the UK is currently testing a few new designs of UCAV and that large tracts of airspace are given over to Military flying.

My money would be either a misidentification of one of the many hundreds of aircraft over the UK at any moment, or something Military.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
just had one of those apache helicopters fly low past my house (4.30pm) i've never seen one before either, as usual bloody camera wasn't to hand. im in Cambs, about an hour from RAF Coningsby so we get low flying typhoons, tornados, Lancasters and just about everything low flying here, but not an apache!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
.... please note that this is an old thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join