It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to close embassies over security fears

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

The news accounts also noted:
1.) That the end of Ramadan is next week on August 7, which is the largest Islamic celebration that is a time of worship and contemplation. A time to strengthen family and community ties.Ramadan ends with the festival of Eid al-Fitr.

2.) The one year Benghazi attack in Libya on Sept. 11 is approaching.

These were two indicators of things that they are classifying as "increased chatter" which are contributing to the decision to close All if not most of our Embassy's and/or Diplomatic outposts in the Middle East.

More to come...........
edit on 1-8-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

edit on 1-8-2013 by ItDepends because: S + F added, an interesting question, worth further and deeper discussion, but a great start

edit on 1-8-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper is about to talk about it on CNN. At least that's what he said before his show went to break. You know CNN, promising you that clip then playing it an hour and a half later...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Attached is the exact State Department Briefing given to the Media Today regarding a number of topics. The second topic discussed was

DEPARTMENT Embassy Closures

Marie Harf
Deputy Spokesperson
Daily Press Briefing
Washington, DC
August 1, 2013

NOTE: Here is the link, however, you have to scroll down the page and you will begin to see the questions and answers. Ms Harf as noted above provides the answers regarding the closures.
U.S. State Department Link discussing Embassy Closures scheduled for Aug. 4, 2013

As you will see, she indicates many times she does not have 'information in front of her' so she cannot comment. I had never seen this page before.....so, it may seem bland, but it is on topic and for those who wanted to learn more, this is what came directly from the State Department.

edit on 1-8-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Wow, that's awesome, they have the whole transcript! Props for posting.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Agreed, pretty awesome. I tried to cut and paste just that section, however, it exceeded the character limit allowed here on ATS, so just did the next best thing I knew how to do and provide the site and then the location of the information. Pretty cool to know this exists.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Some things are better off not being told to the public.

*Edit and removed information*
edit on 1-8-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

'Cause THAT doesn't make you look like a terrorist, lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes, but you have already connected the dots via your own thread if I am not mistaken?
YOU SAY:
"Therefore the Elohim on behalf of the Divine Creators, and their Armies who have long been upon us; would like to advice the Vatican and its Pope that their 'DOOR FOR DIPLOMACY IS NOW CLOSED'.

I am to inform you that your time for negotiation upon their command has passed.

Their punishment, which shall befall us all; has been decided. And it shall be delivered to them through that which they love the most.

The source of their power shall now become the very source of their destruction and undoing.

LOOK TO THE HEAVENS OF WHICH YOU LOVE TO PREACH, AND SEE WHAT YOUR ARROGANCE HAS BORN TO YOU.

All upon this Earth of religious faith or not; now hear this.

All that shall now befall mankind and this planet, was brought about by the choices made by those very same men who made themselves King, and then in their arrogance thought they could deny the will of God.

If you deny the will of God. You will know the fury and wrath of God.

All the blood shall be upon their hands. All the pain, come by their choice.
The Elohim did everything we could as the Ambassadors of Earth for the new Age, what comes is now out of our hands.

The arrogance of Christianity, has bore the vessel for its destruction.

Mans Sun no longer belongs to them.
None of ours which was given to us, now belongs to us any more.

Much love and light to all of you in whatever is now to come. XX

Simon Alexander."

So according to your information, come Sunday, 04-08-13, the Wrath of the Elohim will be upon us? All of Us???

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

'Cause THAT doesn't make you look like a terrorist, lol.

Yeah you could be correct, pretty ominous warnings he is putting out there >>>ATS - Elohim Message

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Not the Elohim.

The Elohim are human. Our power is limited.

Much bigger fish now swim in these waters.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The 'dots' you speak of are to do with the system of those Governing the planet behind the scenes.

The men (and woman) behind the curtain.

The system by which America is the pathogen of the virus that spreads it.

But the true evil of our life lies in the Motherland and 'Father'land, which are those behind the curtain pulling the strings.

The same that Bush has kneeled before to receive his Knighthood.

Take not of the background of this particular picture. A picture tells a thousand words,

Most have no IDEA who the true evil is behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

More than likely left out two letters when the term "security" was used.

As in "securities" maybe "sureties"...The U.S. has won the world war waged with economics, embassies are just points of sale in foreign countries.

Real war is coming soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Not the Elohim.

I see, I misunderstood when you said: "Therefore the Elohim on behalf of the Divine Creators......." I took that to mean NOT the Divine Creators would directly be involved, but 'Indirectly' by utilizing the Elohim.

*Also, this is not to be picky, just to help, really but in your "Signature" section, you have written "KNOWLEDGE IT NOT WISDOM." you just need to fix the "IT" to "IS", really, just a helpful catch.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So Bush and Pope Benedict made a deal for the apocalypse that is going to happen next month?

Well...i suppose someone had to say it.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well, the Syrian rebels have almost lost Homms.. I doubt the west and Israel want to lose Homms, so maybe its time to make sure it doesn't get taken, as a precaution make sure the embassies are advised.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
LOL .. Thanks for that on the Signature. I hadn't realised.

We the Elohim deliver the message on their behalf. As the Ambassadors.

The actions relating to such message is that of the higher powers.

Originally posted by ItDepends

Not the Elohim.

I see, I misunderstood when you said: "Therefore the Elohim on behalf of the Divine Creators......." I took that to mean NOT the Divine Creators would directly be involved, but 'Indirectly' by utilizing the Elohim.

*Also, this is not to be picky, just to help, really but in your "Signature" section, you have written "KNOWLEDGE IT NOT WISDOM." you just need to fix the "IT" to "IS", really, just a helpful catch.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
No, Bush bows to the Vatican as the Father, Just as he bows to the Queen as the Mother.

Doesn't surprise me that you don't see the what's going on behind the scenes, most don't.

But stop and ask yourself why you think the N.S.A and I.R.S are British?

Cause America never defeated the British. They just came up with another way to take over. And succeeded.

Originally posted by Thorneblood
So Bush and Pope Benedict made a deal for the apocalypse that is going to happen next month?

Well...i suppose someone had to say it.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Oh.....
Actually i must say, i am a little disappointed.

Wait.
We saved their asses in World War II, WTF??

Oh well, i was hoping for packs of demons roaming the streets or something a bit more invigorating.

Maybe Dragons? Seraphs are burning serpents right?

edit on 2-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This has NOTHING to do with the embassies closing down, but nonetheless it's pretty interesting. Russian is sending one of their missile guided ships to Cuba. Feels like '62 all over again.

Russia boosts Cuba ties

The Russian military recently dispatched a guided-missile warship to Cuba as part of what U.S. officials say are growing military, intelligence and economic ties between Moscow and Havana.

The missile cruiser is the Moskva, the flagship of the Russian Black Sea fleet, according to state-run Russian news reports.

“The cruiser Moskva and the large seagoing tanker Ivan Bubnov set off for Havana on the fourth week of their long-distance deployment,” a fleet spokesman told Interfax-AVN on Friday. On the way, the ship conducted a test launch of a cruise missile, he said.

After Havana, the warship will visit Caracas, Venezuela; Managua, Nicaragua; and Praia Port in the Cape Verde Islands off eastern Africa.

The visit to Cuba is part of what the U.S. officials said is a push by Moscow to boost relations with Cuba in the military, energy and transportation sectors.

www.capitolhillcubans.com... (2nd story down as of this writing)
Also is on breakingnews.com but without any following information other than the headline.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm betting they're all in the M.E. too

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join