It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"496" Correlational Data

page: 1
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
1. "496" Correlations and Relevancies for Superstring

496 with relation to superstring theory (heterotic strings) & T-duality

- 496 is a "perfect number" and is extremely important in superstring theory
- one of the necessary factors to create a sensical superstring system is that the dimension of the gauge group for type 1 has to be 496
- a guage theory is a field theory which refers to redundant degrees of freedom in the Lagrangian (which summarizes the dynamics of a system)
- a heterotic string is one which is closed and is actually a merger of two types of strings (Type II & bosonic string)
- this is important because it implies the merger of a "unified field" in which all matter is connected by strings...but also allows for connections between multiple other "fields" or dimensions/universes
- T-duality refers to the merger between the two basic 10-dimensional theories
- this basically means that in full quantum string theory, any extra data or "information" is transferred and gets store in winding strings.
- "Rolled up rugs connected by strings to rolled up rugs"

This is (quite basically) the reason why "496" pops up throughout history and is connected to many important events and constructs. This is the scientific and mathematical logic behind what follows:


2. 496AD: Important events

- 496AD (most importantly) was the establishment of the Holy Roman Empire
- This was the year in which the "Anno Domini" calendar becomes the standard for naming years in Europe
- Clovis I was baptized in 496 - this strengthened the rule of the Catholic bishops over Romans
- Thrasamund becomes king of the Vandals at this point and ends persecution of the Catholics
- on February 14 in 496, Pope Gelasius I establishes Valentine's Day
- Roman Anastasius II is installed as the 50th pope on this date and is the final non-European to have this title
- IMPORTANTLY: Philip K Dick wrote in his book VALIS that 496AD was the year the "Iron Prison" was emplaced on our perception
- "Iron Prison" may be a reference to the restrictions on our ability to perceive the "true reality"
- Reference to "the veil"

All of these events point to a very important movement: the imposition of one unified view (regarding philosophy, religion, and other belief systems) on MAJOR portions of the population. This went a long way to unifying many people...but also created an almost total lack of freedom of awareness.


3. "496" Correlations, cont.

496Hz - Equivalent frequency of human alpha brain waves converted to Hz
- many scientists (including Tesla and Einstein) have theorized that the brain, in addition to its information storing and accessing properties, has the ability to transmit and receive information
- this is almost certainly the case and if so, 496Hz is the frequency at which we are able to perceive such information
- this may have a strong correlation to the "Iron Prison" on our perception

Amino Acid #496 - This is related to the human receptor sites which correlate to hallucinogenic drugs
- this is relevant because these sites may be responsible for much of what we perceive as being a reality
- perhaps there is a link between the resonant harmonic frequency 496Hz in alpha waves, as well as our hallucinogen receptors
- this may mean it is possible for people to literally transmit hallucinations to others' realities

Telephone prefix (496) - this is a weird one.
- EVERY Freedom of Information Office in the country has a telephone number with the prefix (496)
- example: (area code)(496)(suffix)
- this may be a coincidence (a BIZARRE ONE) in which EVENTUALLY a certain number was going to correlate to all of these things and happened to be this number
- it is also possible that certain agencies within the government knew of these correlations and dropped (496) as a sort of "we already know" message to anyone who found these correlations
- it is highly interesting that a number with so many correlations (especially one to string theory) happens to be the prefix for FOIA (a government program specifically established by congress to create public access to information)


4. "496" Relation to 'The Ultimate Question and Answer'
This is hilarious and implies the universe is really kind of a ridiculous joke

- In Douglas Adams's "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy," there is a bit about multidimensional beings building a supercomputer named "Deep Thought" to compute the answer to 'Life, the Universe, and Everything.' Deep Thought ultimately concludes that the answer is "42" and its builders become outraged at the nonsensical nature of said answer. Deep Thought explains that the answer does not make sense because its builders never actually described what the question was. It does, however, say that it will compute plans to build an even GREATER supercomputer which can compute the actual QUESTION to Life, the Universe, and Everything. The plans it comes up with are for a biocomputer called "Earth." When Earth is in its final computing stages, two of the main characters conclude that the question is: "What do you get when you multiply six by nine?"
- 6 x 9 = 42 at first seems nonsensical, until one considers base 13 math, in which this equation is accurate. This is relevant for several reasons...
- Firstly, base 13 may be a reference to "The 13th" who was the self-created Egyptian man/godlike entity "Thoth." It was said that he was the father who became the son, or that when he self-actualized he became the entire universe and then returned to his individuality, retaining its knowledge. He then became the bringer of wisdom. Similarly, in Roswell lore, Arthur Exon claimed that before Majestic 12, there was a group "Unholy 13." Perhaps the 13th was cast out similarly to Thoth who attempted to bring the gods' knowledge to regular humans (like Prometheus).
- I also found this to be extremely silly because 6 x 9 = 42 is equivalent to my birthday (02.04, which is the EXACT center of the Aquarius cycle or as Aquarian as one can be) and 496. I.e. 6.9.4.2 or 2.4.9.6. We are now in the Age of Aquarius, which is said to be a time of knowledge. It's like Douglas Adams somehow knew that someone would come around and figure this out around this time. Or it's quantum entanglement. Or both.
edit on 1-8-2013 by KaiDKravitVALIS42 because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42
 


Giving this a bump as I think it is deserved, and there is much to consider here.

This:



- I also found this to be extremely silly because 6 x 9 = 42 is equivalent to my birthday (02.04, which is the EXACT center of the Aquarius cycle or as Aquarian as one can be) and 496. I.e. 6.9.4.2 or 2.4.9.6. We are now in the Age of Aquarius, which is said to be a time of knowledge. It's like Douglas Adams somehow knew that someone would come around and figure this out around this time. Or it's quantum entanglement. Or both.



And "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy," which I read many years ago and thoroughly enjoyed, but there is much between "here" and "there" to be discussed. For instance, numbers representationally, here, can provide much ellucidation as to where we are and what is happening..... Can they provide in this current paradigm of eternal shifts of everything, matter, all the way to identity and individuality (soul).....I am not so sure. This was my reply on another thread vis a vis quantum entanglement:



But there is no question in my mind that when the web was created, and "plugged in," the surveillance of this monitor in front of me as I type was already in place, active and a part of our lives, albeit in less participatory forms.

I mentioned the other day on the opening of the new Posse Comitus forum that I must be the only one who is old enough to remember a time before home computing, when people were certainly aware that those flamingoes for your yard were more than yard ornaments......

It has been with us a great while, this watching thing.

It's effect, in a purely physics sense, the way we interpret physics today, has clearly changed the game, for there is not just one observer, but a totally voyeuristic society, all observing, while living......so that the imitation of life, itself, can no longer be distinguished, blending fantasy with reality. The quantum entanglement that collecting, inducing and redistributing narratives has caused makes such inseparable, almost, and then it is easy to erase individuals, history, anything really, and replace and relive with the induction of the next desired narrative.


What you describe here, especially the "joke" of it, resonates with me.
However, some of us are living anything but a joke. And the numbers do not represent our lives lived, sacrifices made or pain endured......

But I like your OP anyway....
Respectfully,
Tetra50



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42
 


Awesome OP,,

I had no idea there was such a thing as a "Happy Number", and it turns out 496 is the first of them less than 500.

Very cool info.




posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots
 


Much appreciated. Lucky 13!
edit on 1-8-2013 by KaiDKravitVALIS42 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50
 


Agreed. I would argue that those of us who see these correlations have more than likely been living difficult (to say the last) lives and thus are looking for universal answers. I can say this of myself, at least. However, what this data represents is that there have always been those (and will continue to be) who can see this "game" for what it is and can use it against itself. If we share this knowledge with others we can take back the power to govern ourselves.



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiDKravitVALIS42
reply to post by tetra50
 


Agreed. I would argue that those of us who see these correlations have more than likely been living difficult (to say the last) lives and thus are looking for universal answers. I can say this of myself, at least. However, what this data represents is that there have always been those (and will continue to be) who can see this "game" for what it is and can use it against itself. If we share this knowledge with others we can take back the power to govern ourselves.


Ahhh, I hope you are right, and truly try to stay alive, by what you ascribe to....for it not really a matter of mathematical connections, it is the true soul.


But truly, I think we all really know that, and are either set free by that knowledge or caged by it, by our past and how we interpret it: thus, fear, for how we are perceived. Just my take on it, wa tching those who watch and watching them watch us, for what that is worth.......

We all are so sadly controllable by our peripheral perceptions, the mirror, how others' view us, on Facebook, etc.
It is sad to me, ultimately, that this may be used to define the human race, as it is really not the essence of who we are, but is being used to encompass a whole species, and define us.....

Thanks for your insights, Kai.....for they are worth delving into....from my perspective, at least.
Respectfully,
Tetra50



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
496 = 1^3 + 3^3 + 5^3 + 7^3.
496 = 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 31 = 16x31 = 2^4(2^0 + 2^1 + 2^2 + 2^3 + 2^4) = 2^4 + 2^5 + 2^6 + 2^7 + 2^8.

496 is the gematria number value of Malkuth, the last Sephirah of the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim), signifying the physical universe. It is the number of spin-1 gauge bosons transmitting the unified force between heterotic superstrings. This number at the heart of superstring theory was predicted in 1984 to be the dimension of any symmetry group that generate forces in 10-dimensional space-time that are free of quantum anomalies. A theoretical physicist has proved with rigorous mathematics that this number is embodied in sacred geometries that are traditionally claimed to be the cosmic blueprint. Examples are the outer and inner forms of the Tree of Life, the five Platonic solids, the Sri Yantra and (according to this physicist) the disdyakis triacontahedron. For details, see the sections "Superstrings as sacred geometries" and "Wonders of sacred geometries/superstrings" at:
smphillips.8m.com...



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
496 = 1^3 + 3^3 + 5^3 + 7^3.
496 = 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 31 = 16x31 = 2^4(2^0 + 2^1 + 2^2 + 2^3 + 2^4) = 2^4 + 2^5 + 2^6 + 2^7 + 2^8.

496 is the gematria number value of Malkuth, the last Sephirah of the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim), signifying the physical universe. It is the number of spin-1 gauge bosons transmitting the unified force between heterotic superstrings. This number at the heart of superstring theory was predicted in 1984 to be the dimension of any symmetry group that generate forces in 10-dimensional space-time that are free of quantum anomalies. A theoretical physicist has proved with rigorous mathematics that this number is embodied in sacred geometries that are traditionally claimed to be the cosmic blueprint. Examples are the outer and inner forms of the Tree of Life, the five Platonic solids, the Sri Yantra and (according to this physicist) the disdyakis triacontahedron. For details, see the sections "Superstrings as sacred geometries" and "Wonders of sacred geometries/superstrings" at:
smphillips.8m.com...


RIGHT ON...
umm, just sayin'
That, is great info. Thanks for sharing it.



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi
 


Thank you for the added correlations. The physics, sciences, and logic I'm good on. The religious aspects are what I need to be made aware of.
edit on 1-8-2013 by KaiDKravitVALIS42 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots
 



I had no idea there was such a thing as a "Happy Number", and it turns out 496 is the first of them less than 500.


496 isn't the first Happy Number under 500...

1, 7, 10, 13, 19, 23, 28, 31, 32, 44, 49, 68, 70, 79, 82, 86, 91, 94, 97, 100, 130

Are all Happy Numbers less than 500.



~ Wandering Scribe



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe
 


Oh God,

I know, I was just looking at that too. What I read was that it is the largest one shy of 500, got all excited, and choked. I do that on math tests too, it's tragic.

Thanks for the heads up. Fun stuff, huh?



P.S. Just wanted to add that I think it's really neat that we are all looking at this at the same time. I've got the calculator out, to protect myself from myself.

Also, that video was delightful.


edit on 1-8-2013 by Bybyots because: .



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
reply to post by Wandering Scribe
 


Oh God,

I know, I was just looking at that too. What I read was that it is the largest one shy of 500, got all excited, and choked. I do that on math tests too, it's tragic.

Thanks for the heads up. Fun stuff, huh?



P.S. Just wanted to add that I think it's really neat that we are all looking at this at the same time. I've got the calculator out, to protect myself from myself.


edit on 1-8-2013 by Bybyots because: .


Quantum entanglement's a funny bitch, ain't it?



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42
 




Quantum entanglement's a funny bitch, ain't it?


Your the second person to bring that up in 2 days. Yeah, it's fun, too. I really enjoy that aspect of the web and ATS. I especially enjoy it when it is over something wholesome like numbers and Gematria. It's nice to have stuff to mull over that is not dark or political.

It really is a cool number.




posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots
 


Hahaha...thanks for the image, my friend.



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots
 


Happy Numbers are amazing. When you graph them as a tree, like this, you can overlay the extensions (the ones highlighted in red) with the Tarot deck to get philosophical viewpoints and more. It's quite interesting.

If you're familiar with a Tarot deck, simply count the cards from The Magician (as card # 1) to the end of the deck, insert The Fool (as card 78) and restart with The Magician as card 79 and continue counting, you'll arrive with these cards as the Happy Numbers:

01 - the Magician
07 - the Chariot
19 - the Sun
44 - Satiety (10 Cups)
70 - Failure (07 Discs)
91 - Death

The Magician ( 01 ) is on its own, and all of life is a miracle, both by biological process, and sheer statistical possibility. The Magician is a wonder-worker, creating the miraculous by his very nature.

The Sun and Death are the Left Hand Path (the feminine, dark, weighty path) relating to the scientific view. Life is possible because of The Sun, and the card itself represents health, fitness, fortune, personal skill, and birth/marriage: all important facets to living a full, and complete life. Death, as a card, represents finality, and transitions beyond the Veil: becoming something new after discarding the current form. At the end of our human life (sunset?) we cast off the mortal coil and move into... well, nobody really knows what. Maybe consciousness survives, perhaps we become ghosts, unite with God, or something else. The only thing we know for sure is that we transition, leaving behind the mortal life (the Sun) and embrace Death.

The Chariot and Failure are the Right Hand Path (the masculine, light, path of freedom) relating to faith, belief, and spirituality. The Chariot, as a card, represents the Journey of Life, and pursuit of eternal being (whether the Holy Grail, the Philosopher's Stone, or achieving the Great Work, they all apply). The Chariot represents our quest to connect with, understand, and operate in a higher realm: beauty, the godhead, Nirvana, etc. Failure, conversely, represents an inherently faulty nature: sin, maya (desire), aggression, discrimination, and all those other things which make human beings unworthy of God's grace, thus necessitating a need for salvation, redemption, and forgiveness; staples of all of the world's major religions.

Finally, 44 is Satiety, the 10 of Cups. Satiety is a card representing perfect balance, lasting bliss, and attained contentment. It is being at peace with yourself, with your partner(s), and your place in the community and cosmos. 44, on the Tree, is the Middle Pillar, the way to balance both the Left (scientific) and Right (philosophic) pillars and achieve living happiness.

All from Happy Numbers.

Happy Numbers are phenomenal things.

~ Wandering Scribe



posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe
 


That is really, really cool, thank you. I do have a familiarity with the Tarot, but I did not know that numbers could be applied to it like that. Thanks again for sharing.




posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Bybyots
 


Happy Numbers are amazing. When you graph them as a tree, like this, you can overlay the extensions (the ones highlighted in red) with the Tarot deck to get philosophical viewpoints and more. It's quite interesting.

If you're familiar with a Tarot deck, simply count the cards from The Magician (as card # 1) to the end of the deck, insert The Fool (as card 78) and restart with The Magician as card 79 and continue counting, you'll arrive with these cards as the Happy Numbers:

01 - the Magician
07 - the Chariot
19 - the Sun
44 - Satiety (10 Cups)
70 - Failure (07 Discs)
91 - Death

The Magician ( 01 ) is on its own, and all of life is a miracle, both by biological process, and sheer statistical possibility. The Magician is a wonder-worker, creating the miraculous by his very nature.

The Sun and Death are the Left Hand Path (the feminine, dark, weighty path) relating to the scientific view. Life is possible because of The Sun, and the card itself represents health, fitness, fortune, personal skill, and birth/marriage: all important facets to living a full, and complete life. Death, as a card, represents finality, and transitions beyond the Veil: becoming something new after discarding the current form. At the end of our human life (sunset?) we cast off the mortal coil and move into... well, nobody really knows what. Maybe consciousness survives, perhaps we become ghosts, unite with God, or something else. The only thing we know for sure is that we transition, leaving behind the mortal life (the Sun) and embrace Death.

The Chariot and Failure are the Right Hand Path (the masculine, light, path of freedom) relating to faith, belief, and spirituality. The Chariot, as a card, represents the Journey of Life, and pursuit of eternal being (whether the Holy Grail, the Philosopher's Stone, or achieving the Great Work, they all apply). The Chariot represents our quest to connect with, understand, and operate in a higher realm: beauty, the godhead, Nirvana, etc. Failure, conversely, represents an inherently faulty nature: sin, maya (desire), aggression, discrimination, and all those other things which make human beings unworthy of God's grace, thus necessitating a need for salvation, redemption, and forgiveness; staples of all of the world's major religions.

Finally, 44 is Satiety, the 10 of Cups. Satiety is a card representing perfect balance, lasting bliss, and attained contentment. It is being at peace with yourself, with your partner(s), and your place in the community and cosmos. 44, on the Tree, is the Middle Pillar, the way to balance both the Left (scientific) and Right (philosophic) pillars and achieve living happiness.

All from Happy Numbers.

Happy Numbers are phenomenal things.

~ Wandering Scribe


Now I know why I wrote the lyrics:

79 lives
But it only counts twice
Pushin' the proposition
Playin' without dice

Quantum entanglement! AUGH!



posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42
 


KaiDKravitVALIS42, the information you share on 496 is interesting. In relation to the strings and the binding strings, to 1 subjectively perhaps following the
T-duality these rug bonded data areas remain constant (throughout reality) if strings all attached. 1 was thinking maybe these rug areas if constant (throughout) are like evolve/expansion points into reality affecting matter distribution?-manifesting? and as something's changes the rest of the dimensions or reality is altered/adjusted to fit said changes-evolutions in whatever area of existence these changes occur. This way ENERGY grows continuously w/o destroying the WHOLE CONTAINING IT... Like adding extra gussets and beams/columns to structures to reinforce STRUCTURES that may be soon taking on more load/energy/expansions/adjustments to reality. To 1 it kind of makes sense that ALL* ARE / is CONNECTED somehow following what is interpreted as string theories HERE.

How else can one dimension and or beings from it subjectively speaking affect-communicate for example w/ another dimensions being(s) from the physical kind to non physical/metaphysical? Hypothetically speaking there HAS to be some kind of link, for example using the physical aspect of man having a non physical SOUL and seeing beings-deities-energies both nonphysical/metaphysical as well as physical from other dimensions. To 1 to see with the physical eyes or metaphysical 3rd or more dimensional SEEing eyes is signification of the ALL* LINK the rugs-expansion points within the strings may contain.

Further these rugs or data waiting to expand be shared adjust-evolve points it seems can be related to positive & negative /activities encounters as CREATOR Creation ENERGY is MOVED-displaced or ascended AS WELL AS HABITATES Collapsed/destroyed- or are MADE. THE STRINGS ALL* CONNECTED HAVE TO ADJUST TO THE ENERGY DISPOSITIONS, depending on how the positive or negative activities go which CAN affect habitats and physical energy CHANGING due too? +/-energy interactions this includes Universal AI like beings to ADD...

Outside of beings +/- emotion or agenda energies (activities) visualize black hole star birth management for example and the energies data from them resonate in the rugs to change strings affecting up coming & moving existing MATTER. The activity +/- is associated with the CHARGES of the particles- atoms -matter interacting with one another as the energy changes from black hole/STARS/black hole/STARS
to NEBULA to Condensed materials to homes? This isnt emotion +/- energy creating good or bad activities between CREATOR Creations more less as its PROCESS it seems of HIGHER understanding of existence...

The amino acids & frequency 496 data and reality perception, Iron cages on mind BLOCKING something from humans perception ability 1 found that also to be interesting
A way to forbid some from knowledge that would help some understand reality more and their STRENGTHS... 1 is not sure KaiDKravitVALIS42? Many MATRIX HOLOGRAPHIC HALLUCINOGENIC potentials HERE, thanks for the share.


NAMASTE*******



posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


It seems you have cracked the code. These realizations began for me the day after the Higgs-Boson particle was "discovered" last summer. It may be that once humanity was able to perceive the massive gravitational pull that existed between all pieces of matter and everything in between, our vibrational frequencies began to manifest and be pulled to one another. What you are saying about reality altering in all directions simultaneously is exactly what I am getting at. There eventually was going to be a number that made these connections and once that number existed it had always existed. Everything is everything.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join