It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I photograph Daytime UFOs on the Candian Border??? [More Likely a Reflection]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I was on a trip to visit my father and I didnt notice the lights in the mid upper left and mid upper far right through the clouds until I downloaded the pics I had taken this morning and has me puzzeled as the lights are in sqaure patterns through the clouds and some in a jumbled triangle like thingie. I have no clue what they are and did not notice them when I took that picture can ATS help me identify what it is that I have photographed.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Brotherman because: Acceptable Explaination

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

It looks like reflections of interior lights on a window to me .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yup.

www.denverpost.com...

edit on 8/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hope you did - I mean I hope those really are UFO's and you 'got 'em'!

Thanks for the beautiful picture!

peace

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yep, that window is spotless,..what does he use to clean them..

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This picture was taken outside could it be a wierd reflection from the water maybe I am not going to rule out reflection especially because of the streaks on the bottom of the photograph but i didnt notice anything unusual when taking the picture. where I was at there was minimal electric

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

streaks on the bottom of the photograph

Look sort of like a bedspread or a couch.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Also here is a link so you can zoom in and see the ones on the far right you cant see them from the embedded, I didnt think of refracted lights but for the hell of it
Here

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is shot through a window?

If so reflection would be most likely answer.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No bed spread or couch thats for sure but when you zoom in using the windows photo viewer it looks like the water being reflected I took the pic using an iphone4 it just made me say WTF when I downloaded it maybe I posted prematurely because I didnt consider reflection probably from the water then or somekind of thing with my phone that never happened before IDK but thanks for the explaination makes sense to me

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
This picture was taken outside could it be a wierd reflection from the water maybe I am not going to rule out reflection especially because of the streaks on the bottom of the photograph but i didnt notice anything unusual when taking the picture. where I was at there was minimal electric

Was the camera using film or was it digital.

If its taken outdoors and it was using film then a simple double exposure from the previous shot or shot after.

Is double exposure the correct term when you get that ghost effect on film where its a development issues or when the film was rotating in the camera from one shot to another and might have a ghost effect of the previous photo on the next one?

Edit: Not film as per post above by OP

edit on 1-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This is the same location just a little closer to the water and facing slightly farther to the west no thingies in the photo there, reflection works for me or some kind of wierd glitch with my phone or something as I didnt notice them when the pics were being taken thanks for the explaination and vids Phage

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't know. Sure looks like a bedspread reflected in a window.

edit on 8/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There's a always the chance your camera picked up something that doesn't register to the naked eye. The human eye only sees a sliver of the EM spectrum, but sometimes mechanical/electronic optical systems will show things in wavelengths a bit on either side of "visible light". You say this was NOT taken through a window?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

IDK what it is but I would agree that it is probably some kind of reflected image or some kind of wierd camera glitch your making me rack my brain about it. I dont recall taking any pictures in doors as 90% of my time was either on a boat or in the mountains most of my time indoors was at night time in a tiny cabin the only place I can think if I did take one indoors would have been the mess cabin which is possible but I cant recall taking any pics from inside there. Is it possible to be a glitch using my iphone I don't assume it is a UFO this is why I asked did I, I am not an expert in this type of thing I just found it odd is all and appreciate the input I kind of said WTF when I booted it up on the computer and probably posted prematurely

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I understand.
Our memories don't always match reality.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

just to be sure can I pull up the pic coordinates somehow and see if it is near a structure on google earth or anything like that? If so how do I do that

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You want to view the EXIF data. Various ways to do that. Most graphics programs will take care of it and there are utilities available.
www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok got the exif data what gps info do I need to find a location on a map? there is a ton of things related to GPS

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Latitude and longitude.

Something like: 47.22 N, 200.33W
or: 47 22 11 N, 200 30 44 W

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join