It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real truth about the 9/11 planes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Allow me to post this reminder:

Any Terms & Conditions infraction in the 9/11 forum may result in the termination of your account without warning.

Please post accordingly.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Why would the terrorist masterminds hit a largely vacant part of the Pentagon? I don't believe you.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Why would the terrorist masterminds hit a largely vacant part of the Pentagon? I'm calling BS on you.

Facts are facts. That part of the pentagon was under renovation.
There was no super-secret financial information destroyed in that part of the building.
It was largely EMPTY. Deal with it.

ETA .. the terrorist 'masterminds' aren't exactly the brightest bulbs on the planet, ya know.

edit on 8/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Have you looked at the grounds around the Pentagon? The side hit is the only side that doesn't have obstacles making it much harder to hit the building. The other sides are blocked by buildings, trees, etc, that don't give them a clear shot into the building. This side is the only one that only has a road, and really nothing else in front of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Airplanes Have Been Flown By Remote Control Since 1917

www.zerohedge.com...

In 1984 NASA Dryden Flight Research Center and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) teamed-up in a unique flight experiment called the Controlled Impact Demonstration (CID), to test the impact of a Boeing 720 aircraft using standard fuel with an additive designed to suppress fire.

On the morning of December 1, 1984, a remotely controlled Boeing 720 transport took off from Edwards Air Force Base (Edwards, California), made a left-hand departure and climbed to an altitude of 2300 feet. It then began a descent-to-landing to a specially prepared runway on the east side of Rogers Dry Lake. Final approach was along the roughly 3.8-degree glide slope.

Interestingly, NORAD - which is the military air defense agency responsible for protecting the U.S. mainland - had run drills for several years of planes being used as weapons against the World Trade Center and other U.S. high-profile buildings, and "numerous types of civilian and military aircraft were used as mock hijacked aircraft".

And coincidentally, Fox TV aired a fictional drama 6 months before 9/11, in which the U.S. government intended to fly a plane into the World Trade Center via remote control and blame it on terrorists.

That tv show was called The Lone Gunman........Google it.......

Although people might believe many different versions of what happened on 9/11, IMO anyone who only believes the official kool aid story is off their rocker.

There are no photos of plane wreckage at the Pentagon, it was a missile.

To my recollection the fighter jets scrambled to New York flew about 130 miles and arrived around 9:40am.
The distance to Shanksville from New York was about the same distance and they could have arrived in about 15-20 minutes. I remember that flight going down around 10:10am or so? Plenty of time for those fighters to get there and IMO they were ordered to shoot it down as the plane wreckage was scattered over 8 miles indicating an air explosion NOT some ridiculous hero story of people forcing the plane down, that is just laughable.

Were the towers brought down for insurance? Was WTC 7 brought down because it had Enron documents? Was the Pentagon hit by a missile and a plane shot down along with these other acts to create enough drama to support going to war?

I can't tell you what exactly to believe but I can tell you anyone who plainly believes the kool aid version you have been fed is off their rocker.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Take a few facts with you when you go ..

- The part of the Pentagon that got hit was nearly EMPTY because of renovations. So no super secret financial papers got destroyed. I gave the accurate information on this.

- There really were pilots who were flying the planes. I posted their names and their pictures. They were real people and they DIED.

- Barbara Olsen DIED. She didn't have plastic surgery and she isn't running around Europe somewhere.

- There is no evidence at all that it was a missile that hit the pentagon. On the contrary, there are MANY eyewitness from around DC who saw the plane come in fast and low and hit the pentagon. (I spoke to a cabbie who watched it happen).

- Airplanes hit the twin towers. It wasn't a mirage. It wasn't project blue beam. They were real. People saw them hit. The lists of dead passengers matches. They were airplanes. Plain and simple.

Any discussion about coverups or government super secret stuff comes AFTER the attacks. Such as Bush43 flying the Bin Ladins out of the country on a secret flight .. or that Israel may have known about the attacks coming and let them happen to drag the US into a war. There is evidence, some anecdotal, that those things happened. But as far as 'remote control aircraft' or 'the airplanes didn't hit the buildings' ... pfft ... the evidence supports the official story of four planes crashing due to islamic fundamentalist extremists and everyone died.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Airplanes Have Been Flown By Remote Control Since 1917

Maybe. So what? Just because something may be possible doesn't mean it happened that way.

There are no photos of plane wreckage at the Pentagon, it was a missile.

There doesn't have to be any wreckage.
Eyewitness Information here - including info on the renovations and debris

The plane banked so sharply and came in so low that it clipped light poles ...

Also ... a picture of some airplane debris is available at this information site.

an air explosion NOT some ridiculous hero story of people forcing the plane down, that is just laughable.

Eyewitness' on the ground saw the airplane speeding low and fast. They heard the crash. They saw the smoke. They saw the Air Force planes come minutes later. The Air Force had orders to shoot it down, but they didn't get there in time. The plane already came down.

I can tell you anyone who plainly believes the kool aid version you have been fed is off their rocker.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

To my recollection the fighter jets scrambled to New York flew about 130 miles and arrived around 9:40am.
The distance to Shanksville from New York was about the same distance and they could have arrived in about 15-20 minutes. I remember that flight going down around 10:10am or so? Plenty of time for those fighters to get there and IMO they were ordered to shoot it down as the plane wreckage was scattered over 8 miles indicating an air explosion NOT some ridiculous hero story of people forcing the plane down, that is just laughable.

I'm afraid your recolection is off.
The distance from NYC to Shanksville is almost 300 miles not 130.
I doubt the fighters have the afterburner time to stay at 900 mph for 20 minutes.
Reguardless they were never sent to Shanksville.
Flight 93 crashed at 10:03:10
From HERE

At 9:49, the decision about whether to call the military had still not been made, and no one from the FAA did call them until 10:07, four minutes after Flight 93 had crashed near Shanksville, PA. Werth later commented:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

SNOPES.........
You must be joking........one little small piece of metal proves a HUGE airplane crashed there? YEA RIGHT..........

Explain to me how a Pan Am flight over Lockerbie flying at 31,000 feet came crashing all the way to the ground yet there are huge chunks of plane CLEARLY visible in pictures? I can remember plenty of plane crashes and none of them resulted in almost complete disintegration yet the plane that hit the Pentagon did?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I can remember plenty of plane crashes and none of them resulted in almost complete disintegration yet the plane that hit the Pentagon did?

How many of those crashes involved flying head long into a concrete and steel structure?
Most of the ones I'v seen involved hitting the ground at a shallow angle. Such as a crash landing.
There was video of a P51( I think) crashing straight down at an airshow a couple years ago. All that was left is small pieces.

I looked up the afterburner time for an F15.
Total fuel 13,455 lbs.
Fuel consumption at full afterburner 2200 lbs/minute. 6 minutes, nowhere near enough time to get to Shanksville.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Read the information already provided Information here

... the plane disappeared into the buldings interior after penetrating the outer ring, it was not visible in photographs taken from outside the Pentagon. Moreover, since the airliner was full of jet fuel and was flown into thick, reinforced concrete walls at high speed, exploding into a fireball, any any pieces of wreckage large enough to be identifiable in the after-the-fact photographs taken from a few hundred feet away burned up in the intense fire that followed he crash.

Common sense. All very feasible and very much likely to happen.
Couple that with the EYEWITNESS' on the ground who saw the PLANE hit.

LIke I said .. a plane .. full of people .. with pilots ... destroyed on impact into the renovated with heavy construction Pentagon. Some fragments survived. Most did not. Everyone died. That's just the truth of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
How many of those crashes involved flying head long into a concrete and steel structure?

At extra high speed ... and into a newly renovated building that literally had TONS of extra thick steel and concrete added for security and stability? Simply put .. the plane was shredded and destroyed and burned up. Common sense.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Why would the terrorist masterminds hit a largely vacant part of the Pentagon? I don't believe you.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

The terrorists flew over the Pentagon, circled around, and lined up on an attack vector against the Pentagon building. We can surmise two possible theories for this...

a) The terrorists were looking to hit some other target in Washington D.C. (like the White House) but couln't spot it from the air. Instead, the turned around and attacked a building they just passed which was very easy to spot from the air, and they just hit the side of the Pentagon they lined up on first regardless of what it did or did not contain.

OR

b) the plane flew into Washignton D.C. from the wrong direction and altitude for no reason, circled around, and then lined up on a specific empty section of the Pentagon for no reason. Of course everything had to be timed just right so that all the hundreds of false witnesses could be in place to testify it was a plane they saw rather than a cruise missile, UFO, Elvis Presley's pink cadillac, or whatever alternative scenario it was that conspiracy theorists say it was, as well as running out and planting fake aircraft wreckage without anyone noticing what they were doing. That's not eben including planting a black box filled with carefully crafted fake flight information.

Occam's Razor says that the explanation with the least unnecessary convolusion is usually the correct explanation, which is why logic pretty much means there really were planed involved in the 9/11 attack. What you're relying on sounds more like Rube Goldberg's Razor.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Was WTC 7 brought down because it had Enron documents?

Enron Headquarters was in Houston Texas .. not WTC 7
The Enron Scandal didn't start to come out until October 2001 - a whole month after 9/11.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If you want real comparisons, don't look at a plane that exploded in midair and compare it to one that flew into a building. Look at United in Colorado Springs, USAir in Pennsylvania, and ValueJet in Florida. All of them slammed into the ground at high speed and steep angles, and all the left very few if any large pieces of debris.
edit on 8/1/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Were the towers brought down for insurance?

So 19 radical Islamic terrorists agreed to suicide bomb the twin towers, and the pentagon, and the white house (but failed and fell in shanksville) .. all so that someone somewhere could get some insurance money on the twin towers? So why'd the person who wanted the twin tower insurance money also go hit the pentagon and aim for the white house? That makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I meant to say the fighters over DC not New York. There were 3 F-16's scrambled from Langley to DC and the flight time from DC to Shanksville would have been around 10 minutes.

BTW your article says this:

At 8:21, the aircraft (now visible only on primary radar) began to veer radically off course. At 8:25, the controller heard what he believed was the voice of a hijacker in a radio transmission from Flight 11. The Boston Center called the FAA Command Center at Herndon at 8:28 to report the hijacking. At 8:32, Herndon called FAA Headquarters in Washington. At 8:34, Boston Center contacted Otis Air National Guard (ANG) base to notify them of the hijacking.[14] The controller at Otis directed Boston to contact NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS), and then informed the Otis Operations Center to expect a call from NEADS ordering a scramble. At this time two pilots began to suit up and drove to their waiting F-15 fighter jets.[15][16][17] At 8:38, Boston Center contacted NEADS in Rome, New York. This was the first report of a hijacking that reached NORAD.[6]

The military wasn't called until after 10am??

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You may be naive enough to believe a bunch of guys with box cutters hijacked planes AND were competent enough to fly them into buildings, but not me.

Also the insurance part had to do with this post:

reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

edit on 1-8-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join