It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real truth about the 9/11 planes

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

It'd be nice if you used the entrance holes and not the ones on the back side.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

They also seem to conveniently forget that the first attempts to bring the towers down in 1993 failed and were known to be caused by the same network of terrorists who succeeded in 2001...

Wow, I didn't KNOW that the Mossad and NSA terrorist network were behind the 1993 attack.

Thanks for that.

~ Every day's a school day.......
edit on 2-8-2013 by AuntieChrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
As for Pennsylvania?

This coroner says there was nothing there but small bits of a plane. Just dirt gouged out!

Close up of the crater supposedly created by the plane. WHERE IS THE PLANE? WHERE ARE THE BODIES?

This one is interesting... not sure about the gelatin part:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

gladly.... np..... it still does not explain that kind of damage.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

This shows the inability of "truthers" to do any research at all, or even understand what they are posting here!
They were not even aware that was just a hole made when part of the plane exited one of the rings, they thought it was the entrance hole!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

You are using "Loose change" as a source?

screwloosechange.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Hey your link you provided yesterday:

www.consensus911.org...

Mysteriously no longer works. It had some good info I wanted to read.

actually "debunking 9/11 is also down....

I think someone is attacking 9/11 debunking sites.

Well, courtesy of the bankrupt and ruined USA, the insane criminals who ordered 9/11, now have more than enough money to pay their Orks to attack and attempt to derail any and every single site, or even thread, which comes close to exposing the fact that the official OS is - in fact - the official BS!

Hey look, here comes an Ork now......

edit on 2-8-2013 by AuntieChrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

You are using "Loose change" as a source?

screwloosechange.blogspot.com.au...

Footage is footage... you asked for the hole. Now deal with it. That plane should have done a LOT more damage than what was shown.

Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I do not believe the official story and believe there is much more to the story than was ever told to the US people, even they admitted that.

What I do know is the government lies, they always have and they always will, to think otherwise is ignorant. And to think the one thing that the government did not lie about is 9/11 is ignorance at its best.

They lied many of times to get us into wars, they funded both sides, they provided them with weapons and then made us attack them because they had those weapons.

The fact that I, just a normal guy, pay more taxes per year than Fortune 500 companies, tells me who really owns our countries. And to think that lives mean anything to corporations is crazy, just pay attention to what they have done, what they are doing and what they will continue to do.

They will kill who they want, when they want to for nefarious reasons. To think a lot of money was not made from 9/11 is stupidity, and money matters more than lives...

Pred...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The real truth of the 9/11 airplanes is ... they were airplanes. Fully loaded with fuel. Hijacked by 19 radical islamics. Flown into prearranged target buildings. (except for Shanksville that fell short because the passengers took it down before the Air Force could).

And I personally spoke with a cabbie in DC who watched the plane hit the pentagon. Lots of people saw it fly into the building. Lots of people saw the planes fly into the Trade Center as well.

That's the truth about the airplanes.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Sometimes a radical islamic extremist is just a radical islamic extremist.

The shoddy coverup kind of stuff comes afterwards. Bush secretly flying the Bin Laden family out of the US. The Israeli government may have caught wind of this ahead of time but let it happen so as to drag the USA into a war against the Muslims. That kind of thing.

But the planes? They were real. They crashed into the buildings. People died.

That's just the truth of it.

I started to read this thread and started feeling sick until I came upon your succinct, sensible, clear and realistic comments. Thank you!! I think the way you stated it is exactly a very plausible scenario. I personally know people that perished. So the reality is the reality. Thank you!!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntieChrist

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Do you have a specific question in mind?

That is a genuine request, I am curious to know what specific question(s) you have in mind, just post one and lets watch what happens.

And why does the US Government refuse to release the Pentagon video footage?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

That is a genuine request, I am curious to know what specific question(s) you have in mind, just post one and lets watch what happens.

Why was it that Larry Silverstein said that the order was given to, 'Pull it'?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

How did airliner fuel reduce two 100 story buildings to ashes to ashes and dust to dust, yet a paper passport didn't even get creased?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Why did the Coroner in Pensylvania leave after 20 minutes, saying that there were no bodies?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

We've debunked the statement that it was a missile that hit the pentagon.
We've debunked the statement about Enron documents.
We've debunked the statement about remote control instead of pilots flying the planes.
We've debunked the statement that the people are alive and having plastic surgery.
We've debunked the statement that the planes landed safely in Canada.
We've debunked the statement that there was no plane wreckage in the Pentagon debris.
We've debunked the statement that the Air Force shot down the Shanksville flight.

Have you got any facts to present? Or is it just going to be more insulting rhetoric?
edit on 8/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: added one more debunked

You know what it means to debunk? It simply is someone say, "no", "no", "no", "no" and saying see, it's debunked! Again, how does a massive jet liner fit into a 16ft hole? Makes no sense.

Yes, let's believe a plane hit it because they say it did. Where is the plane?

It made a tiny hole?

Even a sign is amazingly stronger than this terrorist plane blowing out the floor

Added this one on edit:

If it doesn't fit, you must ......

Yes, it's so clear we are stupid conspiracy believers with no points to make.

edit on 2-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: added plane image

That sign with virtually no damage, not even smoke damage is too funny. Anyways it made me think further about the Pentagon hit so I created this thread ATS Thread

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Why should we believe the words the US Government, who since at least 1913 have been actively deceiving the very people that they swear an oath to serve, or trust Mossad, who's motto roughly translates to, "by way of deception, thou shalt wage war?"

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Why is it that Donald Rumsfeld declared war on the Pentagon on 10th Sept 2001, and by 10 a.m the next morning the place was in flames?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Why did the George W Bush administration have dozens of Israeli citizens amongst its higher ranks and not a single French, Canadian, Mexican, Scottish, Pakistani etc.?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Why was it that dozens of 'Arabs' were arrested in and around New York on the 11th and 12th Sept 2001 and why did every one of them turn out to be either Mossad or Israeli citizens?

Even though trace explosives had been discovered, why were all of these arrested individuals later released without charge on the order of Dick Cheney (Israeli citizen)?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Why did Benjamin Netanyahu publicly state that Sept 11th was GOOD for Israel?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join