It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real truth about the 9/11 planes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I believe this is about as close to the truth about the 9/11 flights as it gets.
From here:
www.tomheneghanbriefings.com...

P.S. We can also report that Congressman Grayson is also in possession of new 9/11 evidence dealing with a mystery plane that flew over Washington D.C. on September 11, 2001.

Grayson's evidence starts with proof that the two American Airlines planes, Flight 11 and Flight 175, that allegedly flew in to the south and north towers of the New York City World Trade Center were without passengers or pilots and were guided into the towers by NSA remote-control.

We can now report that the actual American Airlines Flights 11 and 175 were flown and landed in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia.

American Airlines Flight 77 also landed in Nova Scotia, Canada.

It was a missile that hit the Pentagon on 9/11 helping destroy and incinerate records tied to the criminal Nazi Paperclip NSA.

American Airlines Flight 93 was shot down over Shanksville, Pennsylvania on the direct orders of Vice President Richard Cheney.

In closing, we can now divulge that the mystery plane flying over Washington D.C. on 9/11 was allowed to circle the U.S. capitol by then Vice President Richard Cheney who gave NORAD a "stand down" order on the early morning of 9/11.

The "stand down" order was given to disguise the 9/11 BLACK OP using U.S.-Canadian red-blue 9/11 war games as a cover for the 9/11 FALSE FLAG BLACK OP attacks on the United States.

We can now report that the mystery plane flying over Washington D.C. on 9/11 did have passengers and pilots with Barbara Olson as one of the passengers.

Note: Barbara Olson is the wife of Ted Olson who was U.S. Solicitor General on 9/11 and represented George W. BushFRAUD in the U.S. Supreme Court case Bush v Gore that helped cement the bribing of five (5) U.S. Supreme Court Justices and the installation of the Nazi German Paperclip illegal President George W. BushFRAUD.

There were ten (10) passengers on the mystery flight nine (9) of which were NSA employees plus Barbara Olson.

Congressman Grayson now has evidence showing that the famous phone call made by Barbara Olson to Ted Olson actually originated from the mystery flight and not from the alleged American Airlines Flight 77 originating from Dulles, Virginia.

Barbara Olson, after receiving plastic surgery, is now alive and well living in Stockholm, Sweden.

The story has link to some of the info here:

911blogger.com...

That story is dated from 2007 but the first link I posted is recent and after a quick check I don't see a thread posted here.

I have always thought that flight 93 was shot down as the first fighter jets that arrived over New York had plenty of time to fly to Shanksville,Penn before that plane fell out of the sky.

I also have always had the opinion that the 2 planes that flew into the towers were remotely controlled.

I hope Grayson gets this info out to the public but I seriously doubt it.

This picture at the first link says it all.........

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think 9/11 was simply an insurance job those towers was aging and becoming very expensive to maintain,and to have them demolished by contractors would have cost tens of millions,the planes hit the secure computer floors on both towers,where not many people should have been,and the north tower should have been completely empty,there was a 25 minute gap for everyone to get out,the blood of the people who died in the north tower is on the emergency services and staff that told them to go back to work.but why the pentagon was hit i do not know.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

This is an excellent find! I sure hope Grayson doesn't "commit suicide", or drive a "new mercedes into a tree", before this can get out... The trouble is that every congressperson has been blackmailed,as have the Supremes and members of Federal courts nationwide, so, where this goes, nobody knows.....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The real truth of the 9/11 airplanes is ... they were airplanes. Fully loaded with fuel. Hijacked by 19 radical islamics. Flown into prearranged target buildings. (except for Shanksville that fell short because the passengers took it down before the Air Force could).

And I personally spoke with a cabbie in DC who watched the plane hit the pentagon. Lots of people saw it fly into the building. Lots of people saw the planes fly into the Trade Center as well.

That's the truth about the airplanes.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Sometimes a radical islamic extremist is just a radical islamic extremist.

The shoddy coverup kind of stuff comes afterwards. Bush secretly flying the Bin Laden family out of the US. The Israeli government may have caught wind of this ahead of time but let it happen so as to drag the USA into a war against the Muslims. That kind of thing.

But the planes? They were real. They crashed into the buildings. People died.

That's just the truth of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
...but why the pentagon was hit i do not know.

The day before the Pentagon was hit, it was announced that 2 trillion dollars of Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. The plane (or whatever) hit the Pentagon in just the right spot to destroy the evidence.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
The plane (or whatever) hit the Pentagon in just the right spot to destroy the evidence.

Nope. Where the Pentagon Was Hit
The part of the Pentagon that was hit was vacant. It was undergoing renovation.
Most of the damage at the Pentagon was to a mostly empty part of the building.
4,500 people were supposed to be working in that part of the building.
Only 800 were on duty in that part because of the renovations.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

So the government had no problem killing thousands of people that were working in these buildings but they made sure these planes were empty because...?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well at the risk of posting redundancy
This thread is gonna stir the pot and create
even more waves in the 911 world.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
I believe this is about as close to the truth about the 9/11 flights as it gets.
From here:
www.tomheneghanbriefings.com...

Really? Why is that? It happened the way it happened. Hijacked planes were flown by hijackers into buildings. Was there some conspiracy involved with this whole tragedy? Damn right there was. I see it more having to do with the federal agencies including our own gov't who were supposed to be preventing this from happening, and severely dropped the ball. Then saw an opportunity to start a war and drive up oil prices...

Most people who think this was done by remote controlled airplanes or controlled demo or missiles keep ignoring the fact of how many individuals would've needed to be in on this to make it happen the way it did. It would've relied on too many variables to happen just right, and no cold feet or snitches by any one of the hundreds of folks that would've needed to be involved. Americans too. From the airlines, to the airports to the security people at the towers to gov't officials the list goes on and on and on....

Where are the whistleblowers?

Theres no doubt in my mind that there were dirty opportunities that came from this which were exploited by our own gov't and perhaps others. Theres no doubt that our security agencies had the intelligence that this was happening but failed to act... That I have troubles coming to grips with....that's the conspiracy here...

But please don't try to convince people that remote controlled planes were involved.. Wheres the logic in that? So its okay to kill and obliterate the thousands of people who were in the towers that day but, it was too much to kill real people in real planes? They drew the line there? Really?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Exactly- Where's the logic in that?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why were they not normal planes? Do you have a working knowledge of aeronautical engineering? Or are you basing your belief on video? Could you please post the evidence of all this?

And please, you and youre fellow UAL colleagues should organize yourselves and take your evidence to the gov't. Make a stand. Or at least hire someone to put together a documentary and air it online or on HBO... You may have some really important information... Many of other movements have tried but failed just to warn you

edit on 1-8-2013 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Aug 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yes

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

No, it wasn't unaccounted for, and it wasn't missing. It had been spent, on the projects it was supposed to be spent on, but it hadn't been recorded correctly, so they were having to go through the budgets for each project to find when it was spent.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
it seems you have "drunk the koolaid"...

Right back atchya.

.as a former flight attendant for United, i can tell you.....

This statement is meaningless. IF you are telling the truth, then all you did was
serve soda and peanuts to people on airplanes for a while. Fluff some pillows.
You have no special knowledge of those 911 airplanes.

.why do you even come to a site like ATS???????????

Many reasons. One of my special talents is to expose silly things ... like saying that the
911 airplanes were remote controlled. :shk:
edit on 8/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: nicer wording

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

As another poster said, what was different about them? And what evidence do you have that either N591UA, or N621UA were still flying after 9/11?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So the big bad government can control the entire worlds media and insert special doctored footage.
They can control the fate of planes of major airlines with no one noticing.
They can steal 115% of the governments ENTIRE budget for that year. (2.3 trillion).
They can shut the mouths of all the experts in all the different fields on the entire planet.

But they can't stop a few threads on ATS???

Your conspiracy falls flat.

edit on Fri Aug 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
THE PILOTS WERE REAL PEOPLE.
They are dead. Their families suffered greatly.

www.youtube.com...

Three planes crashed into predesignated buildings.
One was taken down by the passengers before the Air Force got there.
There was no remote control. Geeeze .... :shk:

edit on 8/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

.why do you even come to a site like ATS???????????

Many reasons. One of my special talents is to expose stupidity ... like saying that the
911 airplanes were remote controlled. :shk:

It is also stupid to make assertions without providing reasons or evidence that support them. It is not obvious why the hypothesis that the 9/11 planes were remote-controlled should be "stupid". So, as you brag that you have the special talent to expose stupidity, you ought to give your reason(s) for saying so.

Especially when five minutes of searching on the internet will reveal that remote-control technology had been developed for large planes long before 2001.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Just because a technology MIGHT be there, doesn't mean that it was used.
There is absolutely NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that it was used. None.

There is, however, credible evidence that the planes were regular planes; that they were piloted by real pilots; that everyone on board all four planes died; and that Barbara Olsen is NOT alive somewhere living after plastic surgery. That is REALITY.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join