It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public To Receive Updated Sandy Hook Timeline Next Week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I haven't seen that video before.. but to be honest it really has made me wonder.

0 ambulances
0 screaming and crying kids being consoled
0 bodies
0 school buses
No flashing lights (cops/ambulances/fire engines)
No panic, no running to save kids lives
No paramedics treating wounded or running in and out

it really does look like a stage being set.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There was a thread I read here the other day from cracked that spelt out very succinctly how the modern Internet media works and the effects of getting it wrong.

I'll see if I can find it, because I think it perfectly sums up the way the media handled Sandy Hook.

ETA: Here it is..

www.cracked.com...

Because the media is basically under direct financial motivation to shoot first and ask questions later, corrections are pretty important.

Blogs often excuse their mistakes by saying, "Oh, we're not newspapers so it's really easy to correct ourselves." In fact, after four years of dragging-his-heels-like-a-dickbag through legal proceedings, that's what Matt Drudge finally said when he "corrected" his defamatory post about the guy beating his wife: "The great thing about this medium I'm working in is that you can fix things fast."

Except that doesn't matter at all.

A study done by Brendan Nyhan at Dartmouth College basically finds that corrections to news stories don't work at all. In fact, there's a little thing they call the "Backfire Effect," where corrections actually increase misperceptions and make people believe the incorrect story even more than they did previously.

edit on 2-8-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
I'll see if I can find it, because I think it perfectly sums up the way the media handled Sandy Hook.

The way the media handled Sandy Hook was appalling.

For example, the identity of the shooter was:
- Two shooters.
- Shooter was a father of one of the students.
- Shooter's mother is teacher at the school
- Shooters father is confirmed as dead at a house in Newtown.
- Ryan Lanza is named as the sole shooter.
- The shooter is 24 years of age.
- He is a child of one of the teachers
- Shooters father is confirmed as dead at a house in New Jersey.
- Story that the shooter first killed his father in New Jersey, then drove to Sandy Hook to do the school shootings.
- One of the other suspects, arrested and handcuffed at the scene is Ryan Lanza's younger brother
- Adam Lanza has been confirmed as found dead at Ryan Lanza's home in New Jersey

So there was about half a day of this garbage before the shooter was finally named as 20 year old Adam Lanza, and not a single one of the statements above is true. Not a single one.

It was much the same story with the Boston Bombings. They just say whatever the hell they feel like is the latest rumour going around and figure it all out later. Its not "news", its gossip. Its rumour. But the media dont care.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A timeline... as in, the reported occurrences will be placed neatly in a row? I knew a comprehensive report was rumored to be released eventually, but it seems I was right in predicting that it would never happen.

And I agree with everyone else... in the end, it is the lack of surveillance footage that raises our eyebrows the most. This will not be easily gotten, assuming it exists. I remember back when the Pentagon was in court for 5 years before they finally released a few seconds of footage of... the side of the building exploding. No apparent cause, just a handful of freeze frames of a yellow fireball.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

The way the media handled Sandy Hook was appalling.

For example, the identity of the shooter was:
- Two shooters.
- Shooter was a father of one of the students.
- Shooter's mother is teacher at the school
- Shooters father is confirmed as dead at a house in Newtown.
- Ryan Lanza is named as the sole shooter.
- The shooter is 24 years of age.
- He is a child of one of the teachers
- Shooters father is confirmed as dead at a house in New Jersey.
- Story that the shooter first killed his father in New Jersey, then drove to Sandy Hook to do the school shootings.
- One of the other suspects, arrested and handcuffed at the scene is Ryan Lanza's younger brother
- Adam Lanza has been confirmed as found dead at Ryan Lanza's home in New Jersey

So there was about half a day of this garbage before the shooter was finally named as 20 year old Adam Lanza, and not a single one of the statements above is true. Not a single one.

It was much the same story with the Boston Bombings. They just say whatever the hell they feel like is the latest rumour going around and figure it all out later. Its not "news", its gossip. Its rumour. But the media dont care.

Makes one wonder how many of those details were given to the media by official sources and, of the ones that were, why. I also wonder what the excuse will be for not releasing the surveillance footage.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Personally, I'd like to learn the explanation of a few things that were reported that day.

The one I'd like most to know about is the confusion surrounding the mother's role/presence in the events of that day and the suspect's identity.

It's been a while, but I recall it went down something like this:

She was a Sandy Hook teacher, confirmed dead in her classroom with the body of her son, the suspect.

She was a substitute teacher @ Sandy Hook, confirmed dead in the classroom, with her son's body.

She was a substitute, but was not in the classroom and the identity of her son was mis-reported - it was actually her other son.

She was not a substitute and had never performed the duties of a substitute teacher @ Sandy Hook. The wrong son was originally reported as the mass murderer, it was the other son and he murdered her at her nearby home.

The thing that bothered me most about the reports (excluding the lives of those victims being lost) is how the mother was reported to be involved, in some capacity, from the very first reports.

In early reports, the media stated that she had been confirmed dead in the classroon. They were wrong, she wasn't in the classroom, but she was dead alright.

A few hours after initial reports were released there was another announcement that a secondary crime-scene had just been discovered and the mother's body was inside.

The problem I have with this is the fact that the early media reports included the mother among those confirmed dead inside the classroom, but the secondary crime-scene was not discovered for a couple more hours. She was dead at the 2nd crime-scene.

How did the media know that the mother would be among the dead?

The media should have had absolutely no idea that the mother was involved in any cpacity, because her body was not discovered until hours after the initial reports counted her among the confirmed dead.

Again... How did the media know to include her among the dead?

It seems as if there was a rough script the media was issued, but something happened that changed the events as they were supposed to happen. Maybe this change severely altered what the media was supposed to report, but they didn't get the updated information soon enough - causing the discrepancies that spanned reports issued from all major media outlets.

This is the major red flag for me and, if it could be sensibly explained, a lot of my suspiscions would go away too.

How could they possibly know the mother would be involved, and included among the dead, when the secondary crime-scene - where her body was found - was not discovered until hours after initial reports? They would have no reason to think she was connected, but she somehow was included from the start. Coincidence? hmm...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Bingo. And why was the OTHER armed man found on the school grounds never given more than a passing mention by the media?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There are so many un answered questions.
The media jumped to a lot of conclusions that were never addressed.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

The shadows in the video look like it is about 10:30-11am. I'm unsure of the exact timeline of when they cleared the school, and I didn't watch the entire video you posted, so if they mention the time, I apologize. But judging by the shadows, that's what it appears to be. I only mention that because I've seen pictures circulated pointing to the lack of chaos, and the shadows in the pictures show long shadows pointing to the east, which would indicate later in the day. That's not the case with your video, I'm just saying that we should be careful what pictures and videos we spread. There's plenty that I don't like about the official narrative of the shooting, but we don't need to use false evidence to prove it.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Was there an update?
it has been 18 days since this was posted and I heard nothing and Search hasn't been that helpful with the amount of Sandy Hook threads that there is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join