It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing
I completely neglected the 'degree validation/quotient'; he had to do it without carrying any money (full tank of gas to start him out only). I see it as a beggars Buddhist challenge. He had to work for the gas along the way and figure out how to feed himself as well (doing goods deeds for folks that put him up). Seems impossible to me, with the roads that existed then.

Well, that’s more like it to me… a real quest/mission IMO. I guess he could sell his watch for part of the journey, but looks like he’d have to do some manual labor jobs en-route, just to keep car fuel and body fuel afloat. Not an easy task, unless you have the face of an angel. I recon I could have pulled it off lol

vethumanbeing
Yes they performed sacred marriages LOTS OF APRONS AT LEAST available. My grandmother was (by our standards) an illiterate legit Maya/the pure ones have blue eyes (did not speak english) and it was fated she marry a Scotsman and have children.

Why Scottish though…? What’s so unique about the Scots…? (as if I didn’t know lol)

vethumanbeing
This is all about the genetics and 3d description of the 5th in flesh.

“3d description”…??? “The 5th in the flesh”…???

Your losing me here…

vethumanbeing
Friends certainly but just beyond my 'visual sense' realm. I can hear them and feel them energywise. Ive been engaged in changing this sticky nasty negative paradigm in cooperation with since 2005, timing is everything.

Is this why you’re here on ATS. And if I may ask another question, what brought you here to ATS to begin with, (if not applicable to the first question)

vethumanbeing
I will give you an example.
Pope Benedict had to go and I KNEW HAD to be replaced by a Latino, at the time did not know it was to be Frances. The day before Benedict resigned I sat down and visualized a 'huge yellow smiley face (have a nice day above vatican city); purpose to add humor to a non-negotiable demand; "YOU HAVE TO GO NOW no if ands or BUTS", "and have a nice day".

Nice touch lol

Perhaps my comedic approach rubbed off on you somehow; not that I’m trying to take the credit for it, or anything…

Although to behest, I think the Popes resignation was a wake up call, for all those people, who put Popes up on a pedestals, and it sends out the message, “hey, this guys just a human being, like the rest of us… “

vethumanbeing
The very next day he resigned and later when asked why, explained "God told me to". I was surprised it worked! I told another humanbeing my intention prior, called them afterward and confirmed this. This is just the major latest.

Wow, interesting talent you got there. I wonder if this could work on me lol or anybody of your choosing, although I think I may be more difficult too reach, than most…

BTW – Who’s your next target…Fred Phelps lol

vethumanbeing
As far as my spine goes, no problem they were just taking my junk strands of DNA and recombining them into helixes that work.

To give you extra abilities and stuff…right…?

Maybe your one of those secret super soldiers, that gets activated at the drop of a hat, (perhaps a white one), and then off you go, doing your thing…

- JC

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing
I completely neglected the 'degree validation/quotient'; he had to do it without carrying any money (full tank of gas to start him out only). I see it as a beggars Buddhist challenge. He had to work for the gas along the way and figure out how to feed himself as well (doing goods deeds for folks that put him up). Seems impossible to me, with the roads that existed then.

Joecroft
Well, that’s more like it to me… a real quest/mission IMO. I guess he could sell his watch for part of the journey, but looks like he’d have to do some manual labor jobs en-route, just to keep car fuel and body fuel afloat. Not an easy task, unless you have the face of an angel. I recon I could have pulled it off lol

I have no doubt you could. Times were different then, people more trusting; and then there is this caveat, he had some well placed Masonic friends along the way? I have no idea but suspect there may have a few down beds and hot meals available.

vethumanbeing Yes they performed sacred marriages LOTS OF APRONS AT LEAST available. My grandmother was (by our standards) an illiterate legit Maya/the pure ones have blue eyes (did not speak english) and it was fated she marry a Scotsman and have children.

Joecroft
Why Scottish though…? What’s so unique about the Scots…? (as if I didn’t know lol)

Genetics combine womb style.

vethumanbeing
This is all about the genetics and 3d description of the 5th in flesh.

Joecroft“3d description”…??? “The 5th in the flesh”…??? Your losing me here.

The original Maya were 5th dimensional beings we are not talking about the 3rd, classic period from AD. 0 to 1400 AD. They removed themselves in mass at the time of the birth of Christ. WHY? because they incubated Christs Conscousness as a fully 9D human SOUL; when that soul transfered to a body, in the Middle East accomplished their goal. They lived approximately 200 BC to 0 AD. Those pyramids, those cities they built within an eyeblink, imagined into place (and would have been invisable to 3d creatures). The structures and civilization manifested into a 3d construct when they left, because the native americans they bred with caused the "physicallity" (lower body frequency) to hold/stick to the planet. I dont expect you to understand this; as it sounds unreasonable to the rational mind and what history proclaims. This is not the only "POP-UP' instant civilization that remains, there are many being excavated.

vethumanbeing
Friends certainly but just beyond my 'visual sense' realm. I can hear them and feel them energywise. Ive been engaged in changing this sticky nasty negative paradigm in cooperation with since 2005, timing is everything.

Joecroft
Is this why you’re here on ATS. And if I may ask another question, what brought you here to ATS to begin with, (if not applicable to the first question).

Yes its exactly why, ATS is unforgiving in its members ridicule, honesty and full on "challenges of ideaforms" THIS forum RFT was the last one I expected to set up a tent and live as my "home base". I started the thread "OLD AGE QUESTION" in the 'gray area' and was politely moved here.

vethumanbeing I will give you an example.
Pope Benedict had to go and I KNEW HAD to be replaced by a Latino, at the time did not know it was to be Frances. The day before Benedict resigned I sat down and visualized a 'huge yellow smiley face (have a nice day above vatican city); purpose to add humor to a non-negotiable demand; "YOU HAVE TO GO NOW no if ands or BUTS", "and have a nice day".

Joecroft
Nice touch lol. Perhaps my comedic approach rubbed off on you somehow; not that I’m trying to take the credit for it, or anything…Although to behest, I think the Popes resignation was a wake up call, for all those people, who put Popes up on a pedestals, and it sends out the message, “hey, this guys just a human being, like the rest of us.

No doubt. It was intended as a wake up, it had never happened before. Yes some doubt about the resignation, he said "GOD TOLD ME TO" so is OFF THE HOOK. Was it cowardess that caused this or FEAR, or was he saying "I recognised a Godly presence and took HIS ADVICE".

vethumanbeing
The very next day he resigned and later when asked why, explained "God told me to". I was surprised it worked! I told another humanbeing my intention prior, called them afterward and confirmed this. This is just the major latest.

Joecroft
Wow, interesting talent you got there. I wonder if this could work on me lol or anybody of your choosing, although I think I may be more difficult too reach, than most…
BTW – Who’s your next target…Fred Phelps lol.

Not sure its a talent, certainly not a freeform directional thing "at whim" as it is all carefully planned for personal moral adjustments, impact on future events (change of paradigm for the betterment of mankind PARAMOUNT), and a lot of arguing is involved. Who is Fred Phelps?

vethumanbeing
As far as my spine goes, no problem they were just taking my junk strands of DNA and recombining them into helixes that work.

Joecroft
To give you extra abilities and stuff…right…?
Maybe your one of those secret super soldiers, that gets activated at the drop of a hat, (perhaps a white one), and then off you go, doing your thing…- JC

Back in day we all used to be telepathic (purpose of the pineal gland) was to enable one to talk to our creators when all 12 strands of DNA were fully functioning; Im no secret soldier anymore; I suppose the jig is UP NOW thanks to your prodding. I am definity a white hat, its the gray hats confuse me. (an aside, my browser will not let me access 'ImageShack' it claims its 'unsafe'. Im starting to think my CPU IS ALIVE/SENTIENT. So, Avatar placement is in LimboVilleLand).
edit on 8-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Sorry for the long delay , I had a few technical difficulties…

vethumanbeing
Those pyramids, those cities they built within an eyeblink, imagined into place (and would have been invisable to 3d creatures). The structures and civilization manifested into a 3d construct when they left, because the native americans they bred with caused the "physicallity" (lower body frequency) to hold/stick to the planet. I dont expect you to understand this; as it sounds unreasonable to the rational mind and what history proclaims. This is not the only "POP-UP' instant civilization that remains, there are many being excavated.

This all reminds me, of my favourite TV show, Fringe!.

vethumanbeing
Not sure its a talent, certainly not a freeform directional thing "at whim" as it is all carefully planned for personal moral adjustments, impact on future events (change of paradigm for the betterment of mankind PARAMOUNT), and a lot of arguing is involved. Who is Fred Phelps?

Fred Phelps, is the leader of the infamous, Westboro Baptist Church, their group pickets funerals of dead soldiers, and they carry crazy signs, attacking just about every group known to man, that doesn’t follow their biblical denominational views…

vethumanbeing
Back in day we all used to be telepathic (purpose of the pineal gland) was to enable one to talk to our creators when all 12 strands of DNA were fully functioning; Im no secret soldier anymore;

Reading between the lines from your previous post, I’m guessing that your now, fully functional (pardon the phrase lol) i.e. all 12 strands are up and running…?

Regarding the Pineal gland, and potential u2u’s, I have 101 questions…

vethumanbeing
I suppose the jig is UP NOW thanks to your prodding.

Yeah, sorry about that…

vethumanbeing
I am definity a white hat, its the gray hats confuse me.

I don’t wear a hat myself, but if I had the choice, I’d join your group…

vethumanbeing
(an aside, my browser will not let me access 'ImageShack' it claims its 'unsafe'. Im starting to think my CPU IS ALIVE/SENTIENT. So, Avatar placement is in LimboVilleLand).

Well, here’s a list of sites you can use, to upload pictures too. If your browser says they’re all unsafe, then it could be that your browser settings may have to be adjusted.

- JC

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing
Those pyramids, those cities they built within an eyeblink, imagined into place (and would have been invisable to 3d creatures). The structures and civilization manifested into a 3d construct when they left, because the native americans they bred with caused the "physicallity" (lower body frequency) to hold/stick to the planet. I dont expect you to understand this; as it sounds unreasonable to the rational mind and what history proclaims. This is not the only "POP-UP' instant civilization that remains, there are many being excavated.

Joecroft
This all reminds me, of my favourite TV show, Fringe!.

Not a screenwriter on that show think in another lifetime would certainly get into the film/'broadcast information' industries. Think what damage I could do?

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Fred Phelps, is the leader of the infamous, Westboro Baptist Church, their group pickets funerals of dead soldiers, and they carry crazy signs, attacking just about every group known to man, that doesn’t follow their biblical denominational views.

Reminiscent of the 'Pink movement' sprung up here USA 2 years ago to disrupt political campaigns (you name it they protested against it; moral adjustments (distraction) mainly is this Fred Phelps persons agenda?

vethumanbeing
Back in day we all used to be telepathic (purpose of the pineal gland) was to enable one to talk to our creators when all 12 strands of DNA were fully functioning; Im no secret soldier anymore.

Joecroft
Reading between the lines from your previous post, I’m guessing that your now, fully functional (pardon the phrase lol) i.e. all 12 strands are up and running…? Regarding the Pineal gland, and potential u2u’s, I have 101 questions.

Not at all because I dont remember what they are supposed to feel like (as before) and why would I? (thats the point to relearn everything from scratch). I can give you an example of this (opening). If someone ON TELEVISION (fake historic filmatic event beamed at me via TV monitor) is cooking bacon, I can smell it. If I think of a point in history a nanosecond in memory, Im there instantly transported; recalling the temperature of the room, the frequencies within it and the exact MOMENT IN TIME, to the second/barametric pressure/sound/color.

vethumanbeing
I suppose the jig is UP NOW thanks to your prodding.

Joecroft
Yeah, sorry about that.

vethumanbeing
I am definity a white hat, its the gray hats confuse me.

Joecroft
I don’t wear a hat myself, but if I had the choice, I’d join your group.

Good/God/Choice we always win; and not by brute force, through finessed humor (get them everytime as not understanding irony, or satire).

Joecroft
Well, here’s a list of sites you can use, to upload pictures too. If your browser says they’re all unsafe, then it could be that your browser settings may have to be adjusted.
- JC

Ill try it, but I may always be relegated to a scripted avatar; Id love to show myself as an image (its not a big fat girl typing away as self perceived Goddess image icon from the past Bridget Bardot, Ursula Andress, Fairy queen) as no one looks like me and am better looking in an odd way.
edit on 28-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Wow I didn't expect the OP to be banned seeing he said he controls everything and is the last angel on earth

No more crap art too

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thee possibilities:

1. Went insane
2. died
3. or was cured of insanity.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
boymonkey74

boymonkey74
Wow I didn't expect the OP to be banned seeing he said he controls everything and is the last angel on earth

No more crap art too

Apparently this person (overlord) has the where-with-all (an innate talent) to destroy members and themselves as well in the process; lookout; ALL PieEQualE3quivalents or children of (respondees DUCK AND HIDE) watch out for the one looking at you over your shoulder encripted.
edit on 30-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
If I think of a point in history a nanosecond in memory, Im there instantly transported; recalling the temperature of the room, the frequencies within it and the exact MOMENT IN TIME, to the second/barametric pressure/sound/color.

Now come on, that’s what I call, a unique ability. With that kind of technology or psyhic ability you could help re-write History and discover the location of the Ark of the Covenant etc…the list is endless…

vethumanbeing
Good/God/Choice we always win; and not by brute force, through finessed humor (get them everytime as not understanding irony, or satire).

Yes, never by brute force, but by a subtle turn of a key, in the right direction.

vethumanbeing
Ill try it, but I may always be relegated to a scripted avatar; Id love to show myself as an image (its not a big fat girl typing away as self perceived Goddess image icon from the past Bridget Bardot, Ursula Andress, Fairy queen) as no one looks like me and am better looking in an odd way.

Better looking than the greatest ever sex symbol bond girl ever!!!… Hey, I was only hoping to see “lassie come home” LOL… now your getting my hopes up…

I can see why the whole woman in white dresses are the meet and greeters at those secret lodges. Whoever came up with that idea, I’d like to shake that man (or woman) by the hand lol

- JC

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

piequal3because14
Yes this is the greatest danger for Humanity.

Because an atheist doesn't have discernment,to discern between good and evil.

In the true sense of the word.For an atheist, humans are just numbers calculated in "too many".

So for him(her) disposing of a human being and indifference is a daily Status Quo.

Like they do not care about if someone dying on the street.

Well I do not believe that is true for a second, if a person is assaulted in front of a child, does it not cry? That child can not be considered religious, since it is not old enough for views.

We all have an inherent 'moral compass', all of my friends are atheists and they are my friends because they are kind hearted and generous people... what grounds do you base this on? Religion is not the only way to understand stealing, aggression and other inhumane acts are wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing
If I think of a point in history a nanosecond in memory, Im there instantly transported; recalling the temperature of the room, the frequencies within it and the exact MOMENT IN TIME, to the second/barametric pressure/sound/color.

Joecroft
Now come on, that’s what I call, a unique ability. With that kind of technology or psyhic ability you could help re-write History and discover the location of the Ark of the Covenant etc…the list is endless.

But I have Joe in 'realtime measurable', I removed Ratzenwinger/wigger German (Bennedict 16) and replaced it with the latin Frances I (Vatican needed a latino Pope finally First Ever). One thing at a time; this doesnt happen overnight, this one took an entire year!

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Yes, never by brute force, but by a subtle turn of a key, in the right direction.

No it has to be subtle, a sneaking up upon; you have no idea how smart the virtual world enemy is; it can time travel, Im physical and cannot; the point being it doesnt know my plan so cannot until the last moment act upon it. Ask my sister; she knows as has helped me at times and is witness to the shennanigans.

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Better looking than the greatest ever sex symbol bond girl ever!!!… Hey, I was only hoping to see “lassie come home” LOL… now your getting my hopes up…

I hadnt realized I was referencing Bond. Oh well, one of my college professors referred to me as a "Steve Canyon" woman, (had no idea what he was talking about, of an earlier Jurassic time period generation); a cartoon strip I gathered. It was, still have not read it and have no idea what he was speaking about.

Joecroft
I can see why the whole woman in white dresses are the meet and greeters at those secret lodges. Whoever came up with that idea, I’d like to shake that man (or woman) by the hand lol

Mere children Joe, the JobsDaughters. So did Machiventa Melchezidek "priest of salem"(modern day Jeruselem) write the book of Job?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
But I have Joe in 'realtime measurable', I removed Ratzenwinger/wigger German (Bennedict 16) and replaced it with the latin Frances I (Vatican needed a latino Pope finally First Ever).

Regarding the RCC I’m assumng you have a long term strategic goal in mind, is there something I/we should be watching out for?

vethumanbeing
One thing at a time; this doesnt happen overnight, this one took an entire year!

Wow, focus, dedication and belief, a powerful combination.
A whole year though…what took you soo long lol …?

vethumanbeing
No it has to be subtle, a sneaking up upon; you have no idea how smart the virtual world enemy is; it can time travel, Im physical and cannot; the point being it doesnt know my plan so cannot until the last moment act upon it. Ask my sister; she knows as has helped me at times and is witness to the shennanigans.

Your sis, you mean Akushla 99 percent…?

Joecroft

vethumanbeing
Mere children Joe, the JobsDaughters. So did Machiventa Melchezidek "priest of salem"(modern day Jeruselem) write the book of Job?

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say no, although not much is known about Melchezidek, just from going by the scriptures alone.

- JC

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

piequal3because14
reply to post by wildtimes

No worries,I always know what I am talking about,I have the necessary knowledge and power to know always the truth.
I really can tell with all my heart that I never lie,and no mental disease ,disorder or psychological issue.

I am in all my senses.

OK HAL!

Unfortunately I believe The English language is not your native tongue leaving you in a bad spot when it comes to your retorts. It's either that or you have a big bag of generalized replies by your feet which you reach into randomly selecting your answers. All you are really achieving in this thread is the aggravation of others in some sick effort to keep yourself on top of your home made pedestal. I can even entertain the idea of you being some form of web bot, perhaps some weird Black project.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing
But I have Joe in 'realtime measurable', I removed Ratzenwinger/wigger German (Bennedict 16) and replaced it with the latin Frances I (Vatican needed a latino Pope finally First Ever).

Joecroft
Regarding the RCC I’m assuming you have a long term strategic goal in mind, is there something I/we should be watching out for?

This was a whim dare, it was suggested to me to do something and as a 'challenge'. I suppose I endevoured to prove I could make a difference regarding a specific. There is no long term goal, these things occure because of stratigic timing that have to wait for mumbling 'gibberish under my breath' or it would give it all away (which you are good at extracting info) ((last minute/seconds scambling even are involved)) Its outsmarting the knowing what you are faced with (and these beings in charge of holding the old order architypes are ruthless). Not the first time Ive done this either (you wouldnt know it because its not reported on the national news) this one was a first for that "I resigned because God told me too".

Joecroft "took an entire year what took you so long'

vethumanbeing
It has to be subtle, a sneaking up upon; you have no idea how smart the manipulaters of this world enemy is; it can time travel, Im physical and cannot; the point being it doesnt know my plan so cannot until the last moment act upon it. Ask my sister; she knows as has helped me at times and is witness to the shennanigans.

Joecroft
Your sis, you mean Akushla 99 percent?

My sister claims she just reads or 'lurks' within this forum so I have no idea whom Akushla99 is actually (I have suspicions), I thought she was AfterInfinity but when asked point blank face to face stated she was not (not that it really matters as this is a multidimentional field of exponencial mind game playing).

Joecroft

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say no, although not much is known about Melchezidek, just from going by the scriptures alone.

"Author Unknown" some think Solomon himself wrote Job I see Solomon as one of the 'latterday' Melchezideks so what if; and that carries with it another pandoras box of truth that would be very hard for the scriptually enlightenned to understand. The Melchezideks were not human.

edit on 2-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

iRoyalty
Religion is not the only way to understand stealing, aggression and other inhumane acts are wrong.

but how did civilizations come to define it? and what are the differences between current civilizations?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
SisyphusRide
iRoyalty

iRoyalty
Religion is not the only way to understand stealing, aggression and other inhumane acts are wrong.

Religion is not responsible for the petty crimes of thievery or murder; that is 'individualized' egoism at work, take from one to gain; small scale.

SysyphusRide
but how did civilizations come to define it? and what are the differences between current civilizations?

I have no religious or political leanings, based on an observation of INSANE BEHAVIOR only:
All major wars are based in a religious context of land/soul grabs (or extermination/conversion of said holders of the soul). It doesnt get simpler than this. What defines it? an "US versus THEM' mentality, WHO goes to war over civil laws within a common territory, its rare if ever; because its solved within a brute force or democratic change by the people. Those under Roman Rule had no army to fight them (civic) and they improved their living conditions; building roads and bath houses, collusium arena/events to satisfy the blood lust of the natives. Religion on the other hand has done more damage to promligate war as any other; Self percieved DEVINE RIGHT allows for INSANITY within this specie to do horrific things to each other. Recent era: Look at the Palestinians and the Jews; The United Nations STILL (as the deciding factor of statehood and the palestinians qualify, new roads, modern infrastructure, schools, hospitals) will not unanimously agree upon there being allowed 2 separate states in that small area hopefully resulting in peace. WHY? and what is so important keeping these two religious groups (add a third for the Christian Palestinans living there) at odds with each other in this very significant place (not the birthplace of civilization) but close.
edit on 3-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
This was a whim dare, it was suggested to me to do something and as a 'challenge'. I suppose I endevoured to prove I could make a difference regarding a specific.

vethumanbeing
There is no long term goal, these things occure because of stratigic timing that have to wait for mumbling 'gibberish under my breath' or it would give it all away (which you are good at extracting info)

“Out on a whim”, “No long term goal”

Your not exactly inspiring confidence here lol

Oh and thanks…it’s a gift lol

vethumanbeing
((last minute/seconds scambling even are involved)) Its outsmarting the knowing what you are faced with (and these beings in charge of holding the old order architypes are ruthless).

Care to expand on what you mean by the “old order”?

vethumanbeing
My sister claims she just reads or 'lurks' within this forum

According to statistics, most lurkers sign up eventually.

Hi sis *waves”…

Hope you take the plunge soon, strike out on whim and sign up to ATS…

vethumanbeing
"Author Unknown" some think Solomon himself wrote Job I see Solomon as one of the 'latterday' Melchezideks so what if; and that carries with it another pandoras box of truth that would be very hard for the scriptually enlightenned to understand. The Melchezideks were not human.

But Melchezidek had human form, at least that’s how he’s depicted, in various drawings and artwork etc…

- JC

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing
This was a whim dare, it was suggested to me to do something and as a 'challenge'. I suppose I endevoured to prove I could make a difference regarding a specific.

vethumanbeing
There is no long term goal, these things occure because of stratigic timing that have to wait for mumbling 'gibberish under my breath' or it would give it all away (which you are good at extracting info)

Joecroft
“Out on a whim”, “No long term goal”Your not exactly inspiring confidence here lol Oh and thanks…it’s a gift lol

What else was I to describe it as? The truth?; a strategic tactical move that was what you wouldnt understand the reasons behind or the method of? The reason is obvious the method involved time and visualization of an entirely different event completely unrelated to the action. It has to be that way because the effort would have been spotted beforehand and stopped. Its visualization + time element (standing still or moving forward or backward) + interval of thought insert anywhere within the visualization to change an architype; meaning Im in charge of the insertion point and because of that no one else either etherial or physical can anticipate or thwart it. It doesnt matter telling you this because it is 'magic' in a pure form (individualized/texturized as only I can create it manefest it or stop it) guffahs and snickers allowed regarding this statement but it is what it is.

vethumanbeing
((last minute/seconds scambling even are involved)) Its outsmarting the knowing what you are faced with (and these beings in charge of holding the old order architypes are ruthless).

Joecroft
Care to expand on what you mean by the “old order”?

Those that control this planet and their percieved destiny of it, inclusive of manipulating the natural order of mankinds freewill thus changing ITS destiny to suit its own needs/desires (SELFISH OR SELF SERVING).

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Hi sis *waves”…Hope you take the plunge soon, strike out on whim and sign up to ATS.

Of COURSE THEY do; how can one respond to a PM (accidently said) without being a binary algorythm under a victicious name?

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
But Melchezidek had human form, at least that’s how he’s depicted, in various drawings and artwork etc…- JC

He was human in form looked almost Akkadian/Mesopotamian and also lived to be 370 years of age as the priest of 'Salem' JeruSALEM; that is beyond modern 'human' capability.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Hi sis *waves”…Hope you take the plunge soon, strike out on whim and sign up to ATS.

Well she could certainly varify a major change in the paradigm she took part in with me one and one half years ago but why put oneself at risk of ridicule (trying to flush her out I see).

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
I have no religious or political leanings, based on an observation of INSANE BEHAVIOR only:
All major wars are based in a religious context of land/soul grabs (or extermination/conversion of said holders of the soul). It doesnt get simpler than this. What defines it? an "US versus THEM' mentality, WHO goes to war over civil laws within a common territory, its rare if ever; because its solved within a brute force or democratic change by the people. Those under Roman Rule had no army to fight them (civic) and they improved their living conditions; building roads and bath houses, collusium arena/events to satisfy the blood lust of the natives. Religion on the other hand has done more damage to promligate war as any other; Self percieved DEVINE RIGHT allows for INSANITY within this specie to do horrific things to each other. Recent era: Look at the Palestinians and the Jews; The United Nations STILL (as the deciding factor of statehood and the palestinians qualify, new roads, modern infrastructure, schools, hospitals) will not unanimously agree upon there being allowed 2 separate states in that small area hopefully resulting in peace. WHY? and what is so important keeping these two religious groups (add a third for the Christian Palestinans living there) at odds with each other in this very significant place (not the birthplace of civilization) but close.

I have religious preferences, and if you don't have them while living in the world then it would only appear to me that someone was out of touch with reality. Or they simply are not paying attention beyond their own borders let alone their own home.

What would be even more insane, and knowing mans nature... would be to run a thought experiment thru the noggin trying to imagine if it were any other way, and we wouldn't even be here talking on the internet (which happens to be another great invention and contribution to the world from the United States)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
What else was I to describe it as? The truth?; a strategic tactical move that was what you wouldn’t understand the reasons behind or the method of?

Well I wasn’t looking for specific details and such; only that there was some kind of planning to it, or future goal in mind. Not of course wanting you too reveal what that future goal might have been etc…only that there was one…

Anyway, although I MAY not get the method used, I’m pretty sure I would understand the strategy behind it. As I was saying many moons back, I consider myself something of strategic genius.

vethumanbeing
The reason is obvious the method involved time and visualization of an entirely different event completely unrelated to the action.

Well, that I completely get and understand… no explanations necessary…Plus I’m on your side/team…

vethumanbeing
It has to be that way because the effort would have been spotted beforehand and stopped. Its visualization + time element (standing still or moving forward or backward) + interval of thought insert anywhere within the visualization to change an architype; meaning Im in charge of the insertion point and because of that no one else either etherial or physical can anticipate or thwart it.

That’s true in most cases, no one would have been able to anticipate it, not even the guy who infected you, with the comedic approach, to help pull it off LOL

Or maybe someone guided you here, so would interact with me, and pick up the skill set…hmmm

Take your pick…

- JC

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join