It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

piequal3because14

FlyersFan

piequal3because14
The Real Truth is that Atheist have destroyed World's economy.

10 pages and you haven't shown any proof of that statement.
No matter how many times you say it, that doesnt' make it true.
Please post some facts to back that up or just admit it's just your OPINION ...
Certainly...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I guess it will be very,very hard for you to admit it,therefore continue on posting.....

edit on 15-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: it

You cite the budget debacle of the ACA and the Republican shut down of the government as proof that atheists are a danger to humanity!!!

LOL!!!

Obama isn't an atheist. No one in the GOP is an atheist, and there are 0 atheists in Congress. They're all mostly Christian. So logically one can only reach the conclusion that CHRISTIANS ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS THREAT TO HUMANITY!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

windword

piequal3because14

FlyersFan

piequal3because14
The Real Truth is that Atheist have destroyed World's economy.

10 pages and you haven't shown any proof of that statement.
No matter how many times you say it, that doesnt' make it true.
Please post some facts to back that up or just admit it's just your OPINION ...
Certainly...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I guess it will be very,very hard for you to admit it,therefore continue on posting.....

edit on 15-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: it

You cite the budget debacle of the ACA and the Republican shut down of the government as proof that atheists are a danger to humanity!!!

LOL!!!

Obama isn't an atheist. No one in the GOP is an atheist, and there are 0 atheists in Congress. They're all mostly Christian. So logically one can only reach the conclusion that CHRISTIANS ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS THREAT TO HUMANITY!

They are false believers and atheists in the same time,because their actions are against Humanity,therefore they are the greatest danger for Humanity and that has been proved through their actions and the very very black night which will surround Earth in the weeks and months to come.

But of course Devil has many deceiving words and many voices as I am the One Voice.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

So you admit that they aren't really atheists ....
They are theists who, in your opinion, aren't good enough to call themselves theists.
Sorry, but that's not proof that atheists are 'the biggest threat'.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

FlyersFan

So you admit that they aren't really atheists ....
They are theists who, in your opinion, aren't good enough to call themselves theists.
Sorry, but that's not proof that atheists are 'the biggest threat'.
Yes they are because their actions prove so,they may say they are not,but life is made of facts and not of words,therefore their facts proved they are atheists,the greatest danger for Humanity.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

This is whats wrong with the world right now. Everyone has what they think are good intentions. The human mind has an amazing ability of creating excuses and false reasoning that seems reasonable. Our worldview will cause us to take advantage of others and see it as a good intention.

Its everywhere. I became homeless after my cafe went under. Everyone that could help did not and had the best excuses, most of them tailored to sound like it was for my own good.

Moral absolutes are the only way to govern this tendency to self survival. Deep down inside we are all selfish, and without moral absolutes we drift without knowing it. Its very subtle.

Everyone says its ok if your intentions are good.

The prison system is full of people that think they are good guys, but the circomstance they were in caused them to hurt others. Ask them!

Mankind has been deceived and left without divine guidance.

Just look at what we have become. Stop lying to yourselves please.
edit on 15-10-2013 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

They are false believers and atheists in the same time,because their actions are against Humanity,therefore they are the greatest danger for Humanity and that has been proved through their actions and the very very black night which will surround Earth in the weeks and months to come.

What's a false believer? How can a believer, whether a false belief or a true belief, be an atheist, when an atheist has NO belief in gods. They can't!

The GOP is constantly spewing the "word of God" to justify their position.

And, who is going to be bringing this darkness that you predict? Isn't that gonna be God's and Jesus' doing? I think so! Therefore, Jesus and Christians, who pray for and do everything they can to bring on the darkness, so that Jesus will come sooner, are the ones threatening humanity the greatest.

Christians like you are the greatest danger to humanity!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

windword

What's a false believer? How can a believer, whether a false belief or a true belief, be an atheist, when an atheist has NO belief in gods. They can't!

The GOP is constantly spewing the "word of God" to justify their position.

And, who is going to be bringing this darkness that you predict? Isn't that gonna be God's and Jesus' doing? I think so! Therefore, Jesus and Christians, who pray for and do everything they can to bring on the darkness, so that Jesus will come sooner, are the ones threatening humanity the greatest.

Oh,the Devil will bring that darkness on Earth where it is already very dark,and I know this for many years now,because the word of God must be fulfilled ,as my will.

Oh,and I am not Christian because Angels cannot have any religion ,they have only God.

Believe me ,I am not lying.

And to prove you this,very soon the gates of the Empire will be shut down very soon,as my will.

The many shapes that devil is taking cannot defeat me,I am surrounded by light and my voice sings the song of Paradise,therefore ,please ...be gone.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

windword

May I expand upon that? Blind faith in any fundamentalist organized religion is the greatest danger to humanity ... because that kind of blind faith requires someone to numb their brain to truth and reality.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It appears that the OP is attempting to redefine the concept of atheism and theism. If I understand correctly by this definition we have:

Atheist - Those that promote self and make no effort to treat others as they would want to be treated. A more fitting word is most likely sociopath.

Theist - Those that strive to release their selfishness and live life with an intent to do good.

I can see some benefit of doing this as it would allow us to re-categorize ourselves based on our actions and way of life rather than a belief. Imagine if we stopped arguing beliefs and focused on how we treat others.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Oh geeeeze .... does all that babble mean that you think you are God now ??

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

usertwelve
Atheist - Those that promote self and make no effort to treat others as they would want to be treated. A more fitting word is most likely sociopath.

I see a whole lotta' 'theists' in the news who fit your definition a whole lot better than atheists.
Wars for 'God' ... blowing people up for 'God' ... flying airplanes into buildings for 'God' ...
Your definition is absurd.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I would respectfully ask that you re-read my post. That is not my definition but what I'm getting from the OP.

In other words, by the OP's definition even those that disbelieve would fall under the definition of theist based not on their belief but by their way of life.
edit on 10/15/2013 by usertwelve because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/15/2013 by usertwelve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Moral absolutes are the only way to govern this tendency to self survival. Deep down inside we are all selfish, and without moral absolutes we drift without knowing it. Its very subtle.

Everyone says its ok if your intentions are good.

The prison system is full of people that think they are good guys, but the circomstance they were in caused them to hurt others. Ask them!

Mankind has been deceived and left without divine guidance.

Just look at what we have become. Stop lying to yourselves please.
To see Heaven first you have to see and feel Hell,after this the word selfish will disappear,and the light will fill your soul,it is what I tell to my disciples for years now.

God has taken away his hand from above the Humanity,he just sent one soldier to fight against Devil,and that is enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Believe me ,I am not lying.

LOL! Every liar's mantra!

And to prove you this,very soon the gates of the Empire will be shut down very soon,as my will.

Which Empire?

The many shapes that devil is taking cannot defeat me,I am surrounded by light and my voice sings the song of Paradise,therefore ,please ...be gone.

Are you trying to use your "will" to make me and other critics go away?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

LOL! Every liar's mantra!
"Then I commended mirth because a man hath no better thing under the sun than to eat and to drink and to be merry"

Certainly ,they try even to make the darkness to look like it is light....

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

People like you try to turn the light to darkness. Your little black magic curses won't work here!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

windword

People like you try to turn the light to darkness. Your little black magic curses won't work here!
Sorry windword but there is no magic in the word of God,although many of the false believers wish to be.

It is only true faith,and and the power of love which come from the Light of Heaven.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I haven't read any "Word of God" in your posts. But feel free to post some of God's words, if you think it's relevant!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

windword

I haven't read any "Word of God" in your posts. But feel free to post some of God's words, if you think it's relevant!
Certainly you didn't ,because today word of God is made of facts,and because you are a child certainly you will not understand ,the third secret of the Vatican contain a very painful truth about Angels from Heaven which fry the souls of the sinners,on the other world,but at a certain level and not in the Hell of the Devil.

You see ,this is why you humans do not know anything about God because you do not respect His wish and desire,of living the life given to you Humans,without sin.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Certainly you didn't

Thank for confirming that your words are NOT the words of God.

and because you are a child certainly you will not understand

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

But, you're not a "Christian" so the words of Jesus mean nothing to you.

edit on 15-10-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join