It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW Mushroom cloud in Homs army. WWIII ? Updated now Reportet on Sky news.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by muzzleflash
He kept praising his religious icon while filming intently on the exact spot.

I hate this kind of BS.
What he's saying is "God is great", which is akin to people in the West saying "Oh my God" when something is happening.

It's typical ignorance of the rest of the world that this basic and common saying in another language is seen as being "terrorist speak" and makes all those who mention it look completely retarded.

You really need to educate yourself about other cultures, other religions, and nations outside of America. This kind of ignorance just makes you look incredibly imbecilic.

This is absurd he is saying the equivalent of Hallelujah
"Allahu" = Hallelujah הַלְּלוּיָהּ please look into it.

You are telling me to educate myself when some other guy called his language "Islamic" yet you didn't bother to jump on him?

I did in fact translate his statements correctly to mean "Hallelujah".

Now this entire time I stayed 100% open to any possibility and being wrong if proven, but attacking me like that is uncalled for.

And it still is possible he is on the rebel side despite all of the ad hominem personal attacks you wanna hit me with. I doubt he works for the govt (I assume it was their facility that got attacked).

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

No they are not nuclear.

They are very large conventional explosions.

Nuclear blasts have signatures.
Namely the first part is where if you look at it when it goes off, it blinds you.
We are talking ultra-bright.

Tactical nuclear weapons do not have to be blinding. The US army tested field nukes that they shot from a cannon in the desert that looked exactly like this. Also deep ground penetration nukes would do the same. The signature from what I see on the video is from a very small kiloton field type weapon.

That's the only time I know of where artillery nukes were tested.
If you can show me another instance please do thanks.

It's quite a flash when it goes off.

The signature of the OP's video is of a large conventional explosion exactly.

Check out this wiki :
Largest artificial non-nuke explosions

edit on 1-8-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

since the video was posted by the opposition, it is quite possible that the man heard praising allah is doing so because the government is losing a very large munitions depot. Given that the depot was, per the article, under attack, prior to the explosions, it is safe to assume the ensuing explosions were not the result of an accident.

as to whether, or not, the man filming the explosions is responsible, he is, apparently, part of the oppositition so, to some degree, he is involved in the cause.

Thanks for the additional information.

That was kind of my initial presumption, that it was the rebel opposition involved in this entire event.
I appreciate your contribution.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Not a nuke for sure. The guy is in the blast zone for sure; and yeah no flash point at all. I knew it was not a nuke the second time I watched it and noticed the head of the explosion has huge chunks of building burning black and deep red. A nuke burns the sky itself. It is a massive release of energy which is highly toxic to everything in the natural environment; including humans and other carbon born lifeforms.

Nuke is bad all around and I am glad in a dark twist of logic that it was only a weapons factory explosion and not a nuke. Still, it is sad that 22 people had to die to stop the production of weapons of war.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

This is absurd he is saying the equivalent of Hallelujah
"Allahu" = Hallelujah הַלְּלוּיָהּ please look into it.

You are telling me to educate myself when some other guy called his language "Islamic" yet you didn't bother to jump on him?

I did in fact translate his statements correctly to mean "Hallelujah".

Now this entire time I stayed 100% open to any possibility and being wrong if proven, but attacking me like that is uncalled for.

And it still is possible he is on the rebel side despite all of the ad hominem personal attacks you wanna hit me with. I doubt he works for the govt (I assume it was their facility that got attacked).

You equated those words in a foreign tongue as being "terroristic", and now you are trying to backtrack.

This is just typical xenophobia, showing complete ignorance when it comes to other cultures and languages. Because those words are used in movies and TV shows to denote a terrorist, you just equate the use of it to a terrorist regardless of common sense.

I didn't argue about the fact that he could be anyone, he could be on either side, this could all be nothing but propaganda. The fact is you associated the use of a few words that are the equivalent of an American saying "oh my God" to accuse him of being a terrorist.

Whether the direct translation of it is the same or not, this is akin to you saying "oh my God", it's used with the same abundance, in similar scenarios, with similar intent.

Go and look at footage of 9/11, watch a documentary about it, and take note of all the times people watching what's happening say "oh my God". This is the same thing, no different, but because it's in a language you don't understand and because you have a preconceived idea of what that phrase actually means, anyone who uses it is a "terrorist".

This is no different to someone deeming everyone in a Burka as a threat, or everyone with a Turban a terrorist. It's ignorance of culture, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

He kept praising his religious icon while filming intently on the exact spot.

I hate this kind of BS.
What he's saying is "God is great", which is akin to people in the West saying "Oh my God" when something is happening.

It's typical ignorance of the rest of the world that this basic and common saying in another language is seen as being "terrorist speak" and makes all those who mention it look completely retarded.

You really need to educate yourself about other cultures, other religions, and nations outside of America. This kind of ignorance just makes you look incredibly imbecilic.

educate ourselves about this type of culture? why? ...it's a culture that encourages social intolerance, and demands religious obedience. it views education, innovation, and invention as the work of some mythical devil. it treats half of it's population (women) as though they are property....it is not us that need to be "educated"

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

No they are not nuclear.

They are very large conventional explosions.

Nuclear blasts have signatures.
Namely the first part is where if you look at it when it goes off, it blinds you.
We are talking ultra-bright.

Well the brightness of the main fireball is dependent on the temperature and that comes from the energy release, so it doesn't distinguish nuclear from non-nuclear origin.

A mushroom cloud shape isn't nuclear specific either--it's a result of convection after energy release in air in a gravitational field.

There is a very fast initial detonation of fast-radiation and a flash from the nuclear effects themselves (double-flash probably only perceivable on instruments until you get to megaton level) which is characteristic of a nuclear weapon origin.

A naive observer without instruments couldn't immediately distinguish nuclear from nonnuclear explosions of the same yield as most effects are the same. There might be some 'cloud seeding' from high energy particles which might be observable in a supersaturated part of the atmosphere which a sophisticated observer in certain weather conditions might notice.
edit on 6-8-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

wow ,, your good,,

now is their a possability, of NuclearGenetic,, manipulation of certain, lighter particle's,, which could sustain,, biological,,geneticaly altertered, nuclear material?
in said , Atmosphere?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

wow ,, your good,,

No, just a little bit knowledgeable about physical reality.

now is their a possability, of NuclearGenetic,, manipulation of certain, lighter particle's,, which could sustain,, biological,,geneticaly altertered, nuclear material?
in said , Atmosphere?

I don't understand what you're asking exactly about "NuclearGenetic" etc.

Radioactive fallout is substantial and is a radiological threat not present with chemical explosives. Ionizing radiation, whatever the cause, can cause both acute illness at high doses and longer-term cancer risk.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

but if u were too apply say "Agent X" or Mox type of material,, into the mix,, could a biological accedent,, un-willingly of course,, happen,, ie "unknow effect".
Remember at first glance Hiroshima was thought too be a virus.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If you look at the velocity of the initial blast's fireballs, it moves faster than conventional explosions. Def not a fuel-air bomb either. Doesn't look like secondaries, and a huge conventional ordinance that big can't be lifter by a fighter-bomber. That leaves a C-130 drop...? Not likely in the hostile AAW environment. Isn't 2000lb the largest USAF combat JDAM package?
edit on 8-8-2013 by ShltStorm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join