It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Joe's first stop on the chemtrail conspiracy tour: Kristen Meghan. Umm...you guys. Do we think that's her real name? Regardless, she is a former Air Force Environmental Specialist, and she actually got into chemtrails to debunk them. In studying them, she started to see more things that supported the theories: a specific plane on base, excessive chemical deliveries, suspicious memos. Joe, due to titular obligations, asks her for some hard proof. She counters -- because it's run by the government/military, and attempt to photograph these things would earn you a gun in the back. Convenient. Joe pushes back -- whyfor art thou, weather tinkerers? Kristen thinks it started out as an experimental form of weaponry, and is now being used by people who have found a way to profit from it. Muahahaha. Next up, Joe chats with documentary filmmaker Michael Murphy. Michael tells Joe the chemicals being sprayed into the environment are thanks to a government/corporate conglomerate that is looking to control the weather for capital gain. Joe doesn't have to ask a question after that doozy, his face is all: say wha? Ever the professional though, Joe puts his look into words, saying that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence," so basically put up or shut up, Mr. Murphy. Well, Michael does neither, and Joe moves on. The final stop on the chemtrail conspiracy tour: is to talk to meteorologist Scott Stevens, a man who's been suspicious of storms since the 90's. His belief? That it's the result of "chemtrails" -- a theory that supposes there are hidden chemicals in the white lines of smoke that trail behind airplanes. He's been taking time-lapsed videos of these alleged trails, and is going to show them to Joe...in his apparent bunker. Seriously, when was the last time you invited a guest inside and it involved you both jumping down a hatch? It doesn't exactly lend credence to the chemtrail theory, but we're still curious and so is Joe. After watching the video, Scott explains that chemtrails reorient clouds, thus engineering the weather. Joe asks him (nay, QUESTIONS) -- what does he say to airline pilots, who would describe the white trail phenomenon as jet turbines passing through levels of condensation? Well, Scott would say nothing to them -- because they don't want to talk about it. Suspicious! Sensing that he might be losing Joe (and us), Scott pulls out the big guns. An acronym, HAARP, or High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. He suggests it's another tool in the government's "mess with the weather" box. Interesting, very, very interesting.
Originally posted by mrthumpy
reply to post by havok
So on takeoff when you can't see the trails but they contain a lot more chemical because a lot more fuel is being burned - are they still chemtrails?
Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by havok
If they were using regular jet exhaust to put chemicals into the atmosphere deliberately as you described, why would they invest billions in new type jet engines that only use combustion for 10% of the thrust with the other 90% coming from the surrounding air, in place of the old type Speys and JT-8's where it was 100% from combustion? Wouldn't these suit the purpose better?
Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Here is some real interesting news concerning Joe Rogan..
One of our own will be on his podcast discussing this very topic...I don't know when this episode will take place but Uncinus will be his guest.
Originally posted by sulaw
I concluded that whether JR "know's" it or not he is playing the role of a disinformation agent for the "youger" generation.