It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, I'm back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Good morning, ATS! I am DivisiveConformity. I've frequented these forums for years under different usernames, so if we're being technical, I'm not a new member. But after a long hiatus, I've accumulated enough boredom to venture on back here to resume my role in the pool of uncompromising, polarized political debate known as ATS.

If you are wondering what my username means, it can most appropriately be summed up as "the status quo of the world." Through divisive political tactics and the mainstream media, governments throughout the world have successfully divided their people while simultaneously conforming them to obedience of the agenda.

Thus, DivisiveConformity.

I look forward to debating with you all. If you'd like to know more about me, simply apply for a position at the NSA and you will be well on your way to accomplishing your mission.

Good day,
DivisiveConformity

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
who were you last time you were here? not banned,were you?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

No, I have never been banned. I only switched names because it has been a long time and my beliefs and views have changed, so I'm creating a new account to represent that. That may seem stupid, but I don't mind. But since I bothered to make a new account, I'd rather not say what my previous account was, because that would defeat the purpose.

Thank you for your reply!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

Welcome back my friend. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Conform or die.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Thank you! I appreciate that!

I look forward to seeing you on the forum!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Welcome Back! Waaahahahahahaah!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

If you are wondering what my username means, it can most appropriately be summed up as "the status quo of the world." Through divisive political tactics and the mainstream media, governments throughout the world have successfully divided their people while simultaneously conforming them to obedience of the agenda.

Well stated.

Welcome (back) to the fold. Looking forward to seeing in the mix.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi . Welcome back to ATS

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivisiveConformity

I look forward to debating with you all. If you'd like to know more about me, simply apply for a position at the NSA and you will be well on your way to accomplishing your mission.

Good day,
DivisiveConformity

A welcome sense of humor

new topics

top topics

join