It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

urgent: how the Soul is soon to be Ruled by Crystalline Will [ luna and Moon V ]

page: 4
21
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sole3
reply to post by Coopdog
 


listen no offence intended here...but I find kundalini bliss...to be so, so impersonal and unsexy

maybe?..equally so, to the pentecostals, who get a similar awakening in their chakras?

oh...I am a believer...in the Biblical Creation...and Him

I tell you why..because I have found His World to be the most magnificently rapturous and sexy


I know there is nothing more blissful...than for a female to rule her male with love...as his inside

kindly


- thank you

i still say, the Main Difference, between the Enlightened [ = kundalini] concept , and God's concept,
is about "the Other" in front of you

let me try -
in the Tantra concept, "the other" is but a MEANS, a Tool, to get yóur own enlightment [ ignition]
...basically, " ány other", sitting on top of you, will do

so
it is a very Sophisticated way to "use" that Other
..but for Own Gain, only

...that tantra ignition "can cause feelings of love", i will not deny
- but they are "feelings, encapsuling the Own Soul"
because they have no interest in the female sitting on you
..and inverse, ofcourse

- this encapsulating the own soul with some love feelings,
does NOT mean the Soul *knows* the Other [ in front of him or her]

..but is mainly "projecting love upon the Other"

regards,






















edit on 5-8-2013 by Lone12 because: mm




posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
..the difference is,
that, normally, a male only can feel his own orgasm
- indifferent whether that is tiny or larger - it is but his own, he can expierience
and to male, usually that is most shallow and quick,
a feeling enveloping his ówn Soul

in fact, anytime he makes love,
he is But Using his Partner.
- in order to find that soul encapsulating feeling.
...sure - the excuse is saying "but i love her"
- every male who reads this, knows that isnt true.

as male let me tell you,
that which a male expieriences, is but a tiny flame, compared to female's

...now imagine...that male réally knows the Other - his female -
and has HER feelings inside - instead of his own
let HER rule inside - instead he tries to 'ignite his own chakras'
but let HER to rule inside

- he will have HER feelings
feel HER 'coming '
...i promise you - nothing more sweet then that

continuing the analogy ;

this Awareness, with Its "chakra ignition", may indeed cause blissful feelings -
but they are Off, and Incompetent -
since it doesnt Know "the Other",
since It does not let The Other Rule you, [ which is the most desirable thing possible : to be Ruled by another person by free Will ] ,
but is only Projecting "feelings of love upón that unknown Other".

..im sorry all above sound like Semantics
- it really isnt

bless,



posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
..directly related to the above,
is that awful complicated topic "homosexuality"

- related; because it is about a false concept of "the Other"

..it is the "I Awareness", which provides the Soul feeling 'attracted to other males'
projecting a distorted vieuw of what is "the Other" - upon another Male -
and yes, ofcourse the Sóul is defending her position in that ;
because, as we saw, the Soul usually defends her ówn Stance

problem here
is that the "I Awareness" will NOT let the concept of "the Other" appear to the Soul -
but only a Distorted concept of it

...therefore, the gay concept is, spiritually, like two magnetic plus-poles
without any possibility of realizing the real concept of what means "the Other ".
- but follows that egoistical concept, which the Awareness has beguiled them with.

its the most Solid Defense against ever meeting God
- that should be the reason, whý He is so disgruntled with that.
- Not because " He convicts that soul"
...but because that soul will not KNOW Him, like that.

...as all of His laws are set with that goal:
- not to Boss Around.... but because He desires every Soul

...homosexuality...is a solid defense against " a male having his sweet female [his HEART !] inside him "

to can feel The Other
being Ruled by The Other

...instead of " projecting love feelings upon an unknown other"

..thats quite a difference.


Dont get me wrong - the husband forcing his wife is the SAME bad
my point isnt, to make comparison to what is more bad and what not
- but to GET OUT of thos holographic Mess.... and have NEW beings

regards,



























edit on 5-8-2013 by Lone12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
...the egyptian geddess Neith,
who is ruler of this Hologram - that s why she is ruless of the "North" -
is but Evil's Feminine Aspect

..that is why the Pyramid Text Spells delare "Neith is 1/3 feminine, 2/3 masculine" .
showing Evil's Dualism.

There you have it.
THAT are those, who rule our energies [ chakras] and memories and timecycles [ akashic] .

tell me
you want to subordinate to THAT......??



posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
...tell to me -
who is left to can fight then...?

..90% of people dont care and believe lamestream media
...a few % wake a bit - but follow the Bones, which They throw as Distraction
...another few % meditate thinking they do a good job - but aiding to bring this Awareness Rule
...and a few % are calling themselves christian : destroying more then they should built

tell me it aint true the above



posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, it is interesting that you immediately connected Kundalini with sex. I have been married for 30+ years and kundalini energy is a development of only the last couple. Like any spiritual experience Kundalini manifests in many different ways and is entirely subjective to the consciousness of the one having that experience.

While my wife and I enjoy a healthy sex life, that has not been the focus of this energy for me. I nearly lost my mind and almost drove to the nearest psych ward as this came into my life. However I knew it for what it was, and somehow got on top of it.

This energy demanded expression in me. I learned to dance after a lifetime of being too embarrassed to do so, and I went back to studying music and guitar. I wrote a book about my experience and my path to personal improvement and the steps I took to find myself.

Furthermore I do not consider myself enlightened, but I am a student on the path. The path to what I still have yet to discover, but it has been an interesting one nonetheless. Yours and the other poster above have given me much food for thought as to the end game.

I believe we are here to experience and to witness and to learn. Learn what? This I do not know, so I let my soul guide me in that respect. It has led me down a very interesting path with many incredible teachers. Somehow I feel I am on the path that I am supposed to be on, and if it is selfish, then it is benefitting everyone around me by osmosis, as this light has illuminated a lot of dark places since I found it in myself.

Rather than selfish, I strive to share it with others and help them find their own path. I do this by actively participating in energy and soul healing. We all spend a certain amount of effort maintaining ourselves and our own spirit. We have to in order to go on. This is not selfish.

To the poster that said that Kundalini bliss is so unsexy, well in response to that I say maybe you are looking for the wrong direction. It has very little to do with sex if that is not your goal in life. If it was this energy might be a game changer for sure, but that is not my goal. My wife and I have a love that transcends physical bounds and lifetimes.

While this thread has been an interesting take on all of it, I feel you are assuming a lot about others who may have a very different experience than your own and in trying to express your opinion, you have instead failed to give one, at least from my own perceptions. Maybe my perceptions are skewed, and I very much apologize if I sound disrespectful and I hope I do not. My experience has been very different from your own.

Just curious if entheogens were a part of your experience with these deities? You don't have to answer that in open chat, pm will work. Peace...



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
1200 hr UTC

incredible days, these
but especially today

from root till crown only Iron

heartache

i hate, hate, hate this stepup of the coming dimension
i hate it - deeply

an Iron , frozen Grip
across all of this frame

i hate it and i damn it

soul has no Breath



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
Well, it is interesting that you immediately connected Kundalini with sex. I have been married for 30+ years and kundalini energy is a development of only the last couple. Like any spiritual experience Kundalini manifests in many different ways and is entirely subjective to the consciousness of the one having that experience.

While my wife and I enjoy a healthy sex life, that has not been the focus of this energy for me. I nearly lost my mind and almost drove to the nearest psych ward as this came into my life. However I knew it for what it was, and somehow got on top of it.

This energy demanded expression in me. I learned to dance after a lifetime of being too embarrassed to do so, and I went back to studying music and guitar. I wrote a book about my experience and my path to personal improvement and the steps I took to find myself.

Furthermore I do not consider myself enlightened, but I am a student on the path. The path to what I still have yet to discover, but it has been an interesting one nonetheless. Yours and the other poster above have given me much food for thought as to the end game.

I believe we are here to experience and to witness and to learn. Learn what? This I do not know, so I let my soul guide me in that respect. It has led me down a very interesting path with many incredible teachers. Somehow I feel I am on the path that I am supposed to be on, and if it is selfish, then it is benefitting everyone around me by osmosis, as this light has illuminated a lot of dark places since I found it in myself.

Rather than selfish, I strive to share it with others and help them find their own path. I do this by actively participating in energy and soul healing. We all spend a certain amount of effort maintaining ourselves and our own spirit. We have to in order to go on. This is not selfish.

To the poster that said that Kundalini bliss is so unsexy, well in response to that I say maybe you are looking for the wrong direction. It has very little to do with sex if that is not your goal in life. If it was this energy might be a game changer for sure, but that is not my goal. My wife and I have a love that transcends physical bounds and lifetimes.

While this thread has been an interesting take on all of it, I feel you are assuming a lot about others who may have a very different experience than your own and in trying to express your opinion, you have instead failed to give one, at least from my own perceptions. Maybe my perceptions are skewed, and I very much apologize if I sound disrespectful and I hope I do not. My experience has been very different from your own.

Just curious if entheogens were a part of your experience with these deities? You don't have to answer that in open chat, pm will work. Peace...


thank you for your extensive response CD

- i didnt intend to pitch sex and awareness against eachother

...i but mentioned the Tantra way of "using sex to gét enlightened"
that is, using sex as tool
[ using the Other as tool]
...to obtain some " vague beyond physcial state "

- i know very well that we human mostly use the physical contact to get to some consciousness
and in 100% of cases, we Use the other to get there

but what the poster described as "unsexy"
is trying the phrase the Unpersonal Bliss of kundalini

...kundalini is provided by that I Awareness
and, per definition, that I Awareness does not understand the concept of "The Other"
[ or better: refúses to understand]

..so It is Projecting Its own ideas [ love] upon the other
- without knowing that Other.

That Other can be totally Interchangable -
it is but an Object, in order to can Project 'love' upon.

and the reason whý kundalini is [but] Projection,
is because of its Legal [ spiritual] Issue :
it refuses to be Ruled by Another.

so
though i understand the phrase that " kundalini is a much broader awareness then physical sex",
which i completely subscribe,
kundalini forgets that 'physical sex' is but a poor analogy,
the analogy of " spiritually being RULED by the Other "

...how could i describe to you the Intense Mystery of being Ruled by the Other....?

regards,



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
[yes i know i m not allowed to disclose You in vain]

...but there is nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing more sweet
...as to have His Being inside of you

..it feels like having an incomprehensable Huge Treasure inside
...and your Soul is desiring to, and doing nothing else, but taking care that this Treasure wont get hurt
wont feel hurt

and it [ He ] thanks you for every care
kisses you for every stance

blowing your soul away
with the most sexy Tenderness you could imagine

Away with that Awareness and Its chakras
its a pathetic Joke
usurping Human
for Its own gain
because It only cares about Itself










edit on 6-8-2013 by Lone12 because: sigh



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12
 


Some initial thoughts - I feel that the premise being painted is far too simplistic to truly describe the nature of the mind-body duality that you refer to as a physical/ethereal duality. We do not literally "choose" our own reality - according to all the studies which supply the foundation for that specific line of reasoning, conscious observation does induce a wave-state collapse in said observed system. In effect, whatever we observe tends to be fundamentally altered by the act of observation.

But that is quite different from your premise that our conscious beliefs alter the universe according to our own wishes/beliefs/energetic emanations. Maybe that's the case but... we don't yet have experimental data which goes that far(that i'm aware of anyway).

Another thing - if the universe is so subjective that any individual can literally shape the universe according to his/her beliefs (Martha believes in a spiritual dimension, therefore it is so - while Esteban believes there is no spiritual dimension, therefore that is so) - then objective reality is an illusion and... Well, that would be a field day for existential philosophers. Like me. It would utterly eliminate the fundamental nature of "Cause and Effect" much as backwards time-travel would. Maybe that's so, but as of yet there's no good reason to subscribe to such a bleak and meaningless philosophy.

Ah yes, one last thing - the soul is androgynous, not female.


Cheers, and I will certainly keep reading. Those were just initial(albeit critical) thoughts and I hope I didn't come across as negative. Good work!



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by Lone12
 


Some initial thoughts - I feel that the premise being painted is far too simplistic to truly describe the nature of the mind-body duality that you refer to as a physical/ethereal duality. We do not literally "choose" our own reality - according to all the studies which supply the foundation for that specific line of reasoning, conscious observation does induce a wave-state collapse in said observed system. In effect, whatever we observe tends to be fundamentally altered by the act of observation.

But that is quite different from your premise that our conscious beliefs alter the universe according to our own wishes/beliefs/energetic emanations. Maybe that's the case but... we don't yet have experimental data which goes that far(that i'm aware of anyway).

Another thing - if the universe is so subjective that any individual can literally shape the universe according to his/her beliefs (Martha believes in a spiritual dimension, therefore it is so - while Esteban believes there is no spiritual dimension, therefore that is so) - then objective reality is an illusion and... Well, that would be a field day for existential philosophers. Like me. It would utterly eliminate the fundamental nature of "Cause and Effect" much as backwards time-travel would. Maybe that's so, but as of yet there's no good reason to subscribe to such a bleak and meaningless philosophy.

Ah yes, one last thing - the soul is androgynous, not female.


Cheers, and I will certainly keep reading. Those were just initial(albeit critical) thoughts and I hope I didn't come across as negative. Good work!


..thank You for stopping by SOW, i appreciate deeply

yes i understand your point

..but i sincerely believe, that which we think we see [ and understand] is Spelled

- and we will not find our Way Out,
untill we will discover whát is that Spell upon us

its true, as you say, that every individual has the capability to create another universe
- by Belief
which is an amazing Force

but i want so, so much to get Out
and not get Trapped into another fake universe
- there HAS to be 1 universe, which is the Correct One :
and i feel strongly, that one is His '

thousands, millions of Souls
who each represent an aspect of that Universe which is He
yes it is that huge
my brothers
and my sisters
...because everyone needs the aspect, the Other carries

bless,



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
- added -

...not sure if " a person is androgynous"

- we said, that the soul is rather Helpless,
alike some binary ethereal entity

im inclined to think,
that it is the Awareness, which decides the sexe of the soul
if she be masculine or feminine
so, that dont Reside in the Soul herself
but is Given to her

..i ve wondered often
why in channelings, the [evil] deities so pronounced the "androgyness of original human"

but "androgyn" is a typical Dualistic construct :
THEY are ' androgyn'
not WE ?

Would you say 'God is androgyn'?
ofcourse not.
...He made man in His Image -
that is, an adorable, sexy Female being the Heart of Male

...how can that ever be 'androgyn'..?



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
...promise You come swiftly

...even Your best are immersed in *** by now
incapable and honourless

... - and the tiny group, who still waits You,
is massaging eachother with 'dreams' and ' words' directly out of the Abyss
soothing words and dreams spoken by the Awareness
- not by You
yet thinking You say them

i m so Hurt
i cannot beliéve that the Awareness obviously has that Amount of Legal Right , still
after all this Time

promise You come swiftly
..because Your bridgehead is collapsing



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I may be way off base here, but it would appear you are attempting to discuss spiritual philosophies from a biblical point of view. I began my spiritual path as a Christian, but as I progressed I grew beyond that. In the Counsel of Nicea, they decided on what would be included in the bible we have today. In doing so they threw out many texts that referred to a lot of the things I now believe in. (Such as the Gospel of Thomas)

I believe all of those scrolls and texts are relevant to our spiritual nature. Jesus said the kingdom of God is within, and I have found spirit and faith through my inner journey.

I feel there are many layers to this reality, many Coopdogs, many Lone12s and that they are all a part of his grand construct so that all the different paths may play out to their logical conclusions.

Oh and btw, I was not disrespecting your beliefs. I may feel that the two should not be combined as that will lead to heartache. One does not fit with the other as one is empowering and one is subjective to the singular power of God. You must choose a path my friend to find the peace that lies within your heart.
edit on 6-8-2013 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You seem afraid of woman, all this woman bashing is getting quite old, do you pray? I've not heard you say anything about the power of prayer. For now men rule this world, it's MEN who have messed it all up, wheres the bitching about that ? Who is SHE? You act like you know her? Spill the beans if you know so much, quit beating around the bush Mr know it all, you sound like a wounded lover.... Get over it



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
- i need to tell you what is going on, these days

if only for the record

i will try describe
it is utterly Horrible

...there is an Iron power
from crown to root

mercyless

and the soul is watching in horror that cold blind power
unable to Expulse it

i have warned all of you sweet souls time and time again
to prepare for this Hostile Takeover
the installment of that murderous 'flower of life'

aiming to Rule you through your own energies

heartache
dumb, continuous heartache

..i am your smokealert
sensing it before It arrives

destroy me - spew upon me - but HEED me

....please.



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimelessWatch00
You seem afraid of woman, all this woman bashing is getting quite old, do you pray? I've not heard you say anything about the power of prayer. For now men rule this world, it's MEN who have messed it all up, wheres the bitching about that ? Who is SHE? You act like you know her? Spill the beans if you know so much, quit beating around the bush Mr know it all, you sound like a wounded lover.... Get over it


woman bashing...?
- you couldnt be misunderstanding more

or perhaps you really read that poorly

- nothing more Devious as natural female s heart
....but also Nothing more sweet as Gods female

yes men rule this world - you got that right -
because male is about Authority
- and Evil rules this world therefore VIA male

he is Its slave

*grin*
yes... 'wounded lover' comes close...- you gathered that allright

but Wounded because It is about to take over millions of souls
without they See
without they see it coming

but let them to be Distracted
by Trivialities

- forget all the WWIII scenarios
they will not happen
they are but Deflection

to have you Trapped into that coming Dimension

"power of prayer"...?
if yóu dont realize what is going on......then why use me that sentence...?

i pray 24/7 that souls like you WAKE UP

...tired regards



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
- the vid " I Pet Goat II " showed you EXACTLY what is going on right now

showed you the political clowns distraction
showed you the invented boogeymen
showed you the girl fighting invented Distractions - the tanks -
showed you the Eye awareness emptying the boys head
showed you the false Ascension of Evils lightworkers - the ascending derwishes -
showed you Osiris coming up from inner Earth in his fiery Dimension

.....and yóu SLEEP ???

whát is this huge Spell upon everybody...??



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by Lone12
 


Some initial thoughts - I feel that the premise being painted is far too simplistic to truly describe the nature of the mind-body duality that you refer to as a physical/ethereal duality. We do not literally "choose" our own reality - according to all the studies which supply the foundation for that specific line of reasoning, conscious observation does induce a wave-state collapse in said observed system. In effect, whatever we observe tends to be fundamentally altered by the act of observation.

But that is quite different from your premise that our conscious beliefs alter the universe according to our own wishes/beliefs/energetic emanations. Maybe that's the case but... we don't yet have experimental data which goes that far(that i'm aware of anyway).

Another thing - if the universe is so subjective that any individual can literally shape the universe according to his/her beliefs (Martha believes in a spiritual dimension, therefore it is so - while Esteban believes there is no spiritual dimension, therefore that is so) - then objective reality is an illusion and... Well, that would be a field day for existential philosophers. Like me. It would utterly eliminate the fundamental nature of "Cause and Effect" much as backwards time-travel would. Maybe that's so, but as of yet there's no good reason to subscribe to such a bleak and meaningless philosophy.

Ah yes, one last thing - the soul is androgynous, not female.


Cheers, and I will certainly keep reading. Those were just initial(albeit critical) thoughts and I hope I didn't come across as negative. Good work!


Respectfully... Not fundamentaly altered... but a collapse of the waveform. All realities exist in superpostition until collapsed upon. When you begin to understand the concept of superposition then the paradox you describe of conflicting realities goes away.

These things have been somewhat confirmed by Quantum researchers.

For experimental evidence Google: "reverse causality experiments"


edit on 9-8-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12
 


I am Wide Awake..... Watching everything happen in real time. Evil DOES NOT win period! Have faith, I know in my heart the truth is out for all to see. THE SPELL has been broken. It's DONE



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join