It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to Be Honored With American Patriot Award for ‘Defending Our Nation’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

The award is given to “leaders who have strengthened America’s strategic interests and advanced global security,” according to a press release.

Allow me to translate:

The award is given to "those who do the most for procuring massive defense contracts for their various contributors," there, now it's more accurate.

Defense Industry Embraces Democrats, Hillary By Far The Favorite

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is crap. They are simply propping her up for a presidential run. Notice a few things:

1. NBC is doing a mini-series on her a prop up piece (why is CNN advertising this for them?)
2. Some bogus award for some crap she didnt do
3. Various media outlets talking about her presidential run coming soon.

What they are NOT talking about:

1. The death of Vince Foster
2. The number of questionable deaths surrounding that family
3. How they propped up the Lewinsky scandal to hide ChinaGate (espionage)
4. Why Hillary is so bloody ugly.

This stinks to high heaven for me. I have no idea why the general populous falls for these tricks over and over.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I just cant believe this crap anymore. and the people eat it up!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If you wan to see examples of her 'defending' check up her work defending the "Symonese Liberation Army" when the killed one of their own...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Remember this video:

Guess real 'patriots' blame videos and stuff.

At the 53 mark Clinton 'speaks'.
edit on 31-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Do these people believe their own propaganda?
I wonder if anyone really believes them!
First Obama awarded the Nobel peace prize and now Hillary Clinton wins an award for defending our nation!
I could see if Obama won an award for maintaining the petro dollar and Hillary won an award for spouting off nonsense about Benghazi! No politician deserves any awards because they have failed to represent their offices!
I fail to see what makes this woman so popular and don't understand the precedent behind this!
We are an ignorant nation more interested in popularity and propaganda then the facts on record!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yep, this is all a prop up for her 2016 run.

They say she hasn't decided yet....bullsh!t. She was planning all along, that was why she dropped out as Secretary of State. You can see it in her beady little eyes...

If this "creature" gets elected...that might be the absolute final nail in the coffin for our Country. She will finish the destruction that Obama has done so well in executing...

God...please wake the people of the USA up and let them know that before it's too late, they can vote for something besides Democrats and Republicans...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Another thread re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Yes, Hillary absolutely sucks. But so does every single other candidate that we have available. Don't be a partisan hack. Wake up. We need totally new leadership of the non-bought-and-paid for variety. That rules out every single Republican and Democrat there is.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Don't believe it? Well...Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize so this shouldn't be shocking. Take some b!@#$ who has blood on her hands and give her an award. That changes everything...right? I mean...she gets an award and the world must be a perfect place.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

and I received a "Best Soccer Go-Getter" ribbon when I was in 5th grade... same thing, I'd imagine.

Just more ironic.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Guess Benghazi is all forgotten now and traitors have become heroes. No accountability for those in power. Now you know, we have become ancient Rome.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I can't believe people will eat it up more, all the while these puppets are still controlled by the people you rail against in voting for a part African American president and in hope for a women president. This Hope and Change is fantastic isn't it? Wow, look we have Gay Marriage legal in some states, the war on women isn't as bad as it could be? Who cares about the spying(I've done not a thing wrong), the joblessness, people losing homes, scandals, etc. It won't be least of the worst this time, more will support the whole woman president issue, probably more so than the race issue with a president. Geeze I might as well support Palin to run against her, not that it's any different.

edit on 1-8-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The only thing she protected the U.S. nation from was the Republicans.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What i found interesting is... when you are on ATS, its Benghazi this and Benghazi that... but in real life, the value for Benghazi is insignificant. Nobody cares about it, because there has been bigger atrocities.

When the Benghazi question comes up during election, it will be not taking seriously by many people... "oh she messed up some mission in Middle-Eastistan?.. and 5 people died? oh ok..."

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Unbelievable! This reminds me of Obama's Nobel Peace Prize, Politics or the NWO are behind this one, more than likely Obama was behind this one for Hilary's coming campaign and if elected would be more of Obama's Policies. The only thing Hilary has done is turn the Middle East into a MESS. She should answer the real questions about Benghazi and what went down there including The Cover-Up! This Witch is nothing more than a Nightmare for this Country.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Pardon me while I

Obama gets a Nobel Peace prize for reading pretty speeches written by someone else.
Hillary gets a 'defending the nation' award after saying that Benghazi didn't matter.

I'm not one to usually do this ... but .... it fits ....

Isaiah 5:20-21 - Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And meanwhile back in Hollywood Vice President Joe "The Pipe" Biden wins American Idol season 12.

Give me a break, the more awards this lot gets the less they are worth, the awards that is

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I looked up the NDF and watched there intro vid, it was just the same things you see on all government web sites so I reverted back to basics on how to evaluate a person or an organization by the people they associate with and represent. In other words to think someone like Clinton, McCain, Mr. "one world order" Bush is worthy of there award then there award does not seem to honor "true American Patriots" but serve an agenda.

Point being , if you see some one that has allowed people to be killed on your watch with no explanation other then "what difference does it make" it says a lot for the integrity and direction that this institution is taking.

They honor there own like minded kind which in these times seem to be anti American types that are removing any chance of this country being an America worth celebrating as they put it.

This is no different then giving Mr. "kill list" Obama the Nobel Peace prize.........................there all lackey's to the agenda.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
"What difference at this point does it make?"

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here's where our current world system shows it's true colors. Someone who has never had to worry about getting killed over some politicians agenda. And never had to go to a foreign country and kill people they don't even know. Again for some politicians agenda. Gets an award that men on the front lines should be receiving whether or not the war is justified.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi
And meanwhile back in Hollywood Vice President Joe "The Pipe" Biden wins American Idol season 12.

Give me a break, the more awards this lot gets the less they are worth, the awards that is

Biden can sing? I thought the man was completely devoid of talent... who knew?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join