It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to Be Honored With American Patriot Award for ‘Defending Our Nation’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

She and her husband are narcissistic psychopaths...and she would "kill her own mother" to get ahead of someone. Wait....she did sort of (they did not "put down" her mother until she and BC came to say there goodbyes then her mother died shortly thereafter). A woman who condones euthanasia for her own mother will certainly approve death panels for the rest of us (unless you believe that it was just a coincidence when her mom passed).

edit on 31-7-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
reply to post by BO XIAN

I do have an idea for a running mate, to play Devil's advocate for a moment... Nancy Pelosi

Wicked Witch of the east, and Wicked Witch of the west... OZ will never be the same...

My eyebrows just spontaneously burst into flames when I read that....
edit on 31-7-2013 by wondermost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It really reminds me of something that North Korea would do for one of it's exalted Generals in oh so glorious combat against the enemies

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't know enough about Clinton's background to know If she's done anything truly worthy of convinction, but I know people like Henry Kissinger, George Bush Jr, among many others are war criminals who somehow are above the law. I also will never forget Hilary Clinton caught laughing about the death of Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi, saying something along the lines of , "We Came, we saw, he died".
I don't care if Gaddafi was a saint or not. You do not make a mockery of somebody murdered in that way, life is sacred. Even worse is the hypocritical stench of it all. If you are spending billions on Homeland Security, and your biggest propaganda fear tool you pedal out to the people, is we need to beware of terrorists in foreign countries, why in the world would you ever risk saying that on live TV and thus spark hatred among the arab world towards your country even more? Who does this? Sick , depraved people...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Hillary??

Sure, why not I suppose. If Arafat can get a Nobel Peace Prize I don't see how anyone can object to Hillary getting this award.

*giggle*

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost

reply to post by BO XIAN

I do have an idea for a running mate, to play Devil's advocate for a moment... Nancy Pelosi

Wicked Witch of the east, and Wicked Witch of the west... OZ will never be the same...

My eyebrows just spontaneously burst into flames when I read that....
edit on 31-7-2013 by wondermost because: (no reason given)

What, not a good idea? Just imagine the bumper stickers...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It's a wonder Chelsea wasn't eaten.They are doing their level best to sell a product nobody wants to buy accept for extreme progs.
She is their messiah.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
It's a wonder Chelsea wasn't eaten.They are doing their level best to sell a product nobody wants to buy accept for extreme progs.
She is their messiah.

OMG I almost wet myself... she probably begged to be sent away to private schools as a survival tactic... I have new respect for Chelsea just on the fact that she made it to adulthood...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You're all correct (and I'm surprised to see such unanimity here), Hillary should not be in a position of authority in this country. We are laughing now, and rightfully so, but I'm sure you noticed nobody has come here to defend her. This thread will die down and be forgotten, how many times can we post the same thing? And being forgotten is just what Hillary wants.

How many Americans remember what Fast and Furious was about? Or the tapping of phones of journalist's families? We have ATSers claiming that all of these things are "phony scandals."

Hillary and the Democrats, with the aid of the Press, have three years to make Americans forget about her past and only view her as the logical successor to our current president. That won't be hard to do.

She has already raised a million dollars, and I'm certain she'll have a huge database at her disposal. I don't think it's too early to think of a plan to defeat her. Has anybody got anything?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Excellent points.

Besides . . . with those two . . . -ches . . . they'd likely claw each other's eyes out every other day.

At least then they'd be as physically blind as they are mentally and spiritually blind.

More truth in advertising then.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Excellent points.

Besides . . . with those two . . . -ches . . . they'd likely claw each other's eyes out every other day.

At least then they'd be as physically blind as they are mentally and spiritually blind.

More truth in advertising then.

Or we can just throw a bucket of water on them...

...melting, melting... what a world, what a world...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I still think we owe it to ourselves, the Republic and history

to call it like it is--call them

REGRESSIVES.

Even if we have to add

REGRESSIVES (as in "progressing" all the way back to Babylonian demon worship and child sacrifice).

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

My eyebrows just spontaneously burst into flames when I read that

What, not a good idea? Just imagine the bumper stickers...

= = = =

BUMPER STICKER PROPOSALS:

= = =

2 -CHES 4 THE PRICE OF 1

= = =

DESTROY THE USA
DOUBLE FAST WITH
2 FROM HELL

= = =

2 OF EM!
PREPARE FOR
BROOMSTICK SHORTAGE

= = =

2 OF EM!
NEW REALITY SHOW
WHITE HOUSE
CAT FIGHTS

= = =

2 OF EM!
BLACK HEART
BLACK MOUTH
EMPTY HEADS

= = =

2 OF EM!
HALLOWEEN
24/7/365

= = =

2 OF EM!
GO LONG--or would it be SHORT--I always get that mixed up
ON BLACK HATS
& BROOM STICKS

= = =

KISSINGER & SOROS
INSTALL THE
TWIN -CHES FROM HELL
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

= = =

SIGH.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I hate Hilary Clinton with a passion. It amazes me that people are stupid enough to vote for this retard.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It's just reverse psychology to trick dumb people into thinking she's a good person. They do this all the time with "awards". Hell, the former recipients include Kissinger and Magog.

No different than Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize...
edit on 1/8/13 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by rickymouse

Messed up

A BIT?????

Howe about did the absolute opposite of what she was sworn Constitutionally to do?

How about be as destructive to the USA as much as she possibly could manage out of her black heart to energetically engage in.

That wasn't intentional, she just let her ego and pride get in the way of rationality. Anotherwards she believed in lies, some of which she herself parroted. What do you expect, isn't she a lawyer?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Are there any credible links to back this up? I searched the google and only see this on right wing sites. That doesn't really bother me as I'm a right winger, just wanting something from the lame stream media.

If this is in fact true, I'm disgusted. Actually, true or not, I'm still disgusted. POS trash.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

We are laughing now, and rightfully so, but I'm sure you noticed nobody has come here to defend her. This thread will die down and be forgotten, how many times can we post the same thing? And being forgotten is just what Hillary wants.

Sadly, you're right. As soon as election time nears and the Republicans put another moron out to run against her? All the folks who, today, agree she is a walking disaster for this nation? They'll be her #1 strongest defenders and supporters to the last breath and dying blow.

Watch...and weep with me. All the partisan training we are conditioned with from birth in this nation now WILL kick in for most and every shred of 'They'll are equally bad' will vanish like a fart in a windstorm to be replaced by the same war 2012 turned into.

I'll enjoy the illusion of agreement while it lasts...but I'll remain realistic in how much an illusion it really is in enough cases to ruin the moment.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oh yeah...what a Patriot....defending the elite at the cost of the rights of us "commoners and peasants"...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have a really bad feeling that [snipping] witch is going to get elected. Hopefully it's just gas and our nations people are not that [snipping] ignorant.

Lil miss "at this point, what difference does it make" will ruin our Country. God help us all...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join