It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to Be Honored With American Patriot Award for ‘Defending Our Nation’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by Quadrivium

It seems the media has gotten a Hilliary Clinton fetish. I wonder how many people will view these programs and what would their opinions be of Hilliary before and after.

I am sure we are going to witness all of this playing out. We know that outlets like CNN and MSNBC will go to great lengths to put her on a pedestal above any other candidates... and FOXNEWS will just scoff at it without thought. The miniseries is the first of what will be a whirlwind media romance with Mrs. Clinton.

But, really, why shouldn't they? It has worked so well in the past... Obama is proof positive of that. NO ONE in the MSM did any kind of fact checking when this guy ran... they just praised his almighty wonderfulness and pushed "hope and change" down our throats.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

That's like Arafat and another public figure getting the Nobel Peace Prize.

That's like giving Jack the Ripper an award for being a model Sunday School teacher.

That's like . . . words fail me.

Preposterous to the max.

She's about as patriotic as a long list of other globalist traitors and Constitution Destroyers combined.

As the Bible says about this era . . .

calling evil good and good evil.

She has done more to sell us down the river to destruction than a list of other SECSTATE's have . . . and they have all--in my lifetime, done far too much of that to be winked at, for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
When I read this I never realized that she stepped down from being Secretary of State. I wonder if that is the action that made her win the award for "advancing global security." Who knows.... Someone above pointed out Nobel prizes given out for essentially nothing also.

Mickey Mouse '16!!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Gee, didn't all the embassies get new dinner ware under her watch?
I can't believe this isn't in the jokes forum, no offense to the OP... but really, isn't this award some kind of sick joke given her performance as Senator and Secretary?

ganjoa

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In other news -

Lance Armstrong will be awarded "athlete of the Year"

Eric Holder will be awarded the "honest american trophy"

And

Anthony Weiner will be awarded "humble politician of the year"

Crazy crazy world.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
WTF?????!???
This plus the four hour miniseries coming to NBC?!?. You can bet your firstborn this means the shadow government has already rigged the 2016 election for Hillary.

[color=CC9966]absolutely indeed

That seemed almost obvious when the O and she made their secret trips to the Bilderbergers' meeting in Canada just before that first O SElection.

I felt then that they'd been told what sequence they'd be installed in etc.

May God have mercy on us and the world.

Evil personified prancing as worth anything more than fermented pig poo is incredible.

. . . "when evil rises . . . the good hide themselves" . . .

Sigh

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag problem as usual; works in preview but not in posting. Sigh

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
Gee, didn't all the embassies get new dinner ware under her watch?
I can't believe this isn't in the jokes forum, no offense to the OP... but really, isn't this award some kind of sick joke given her performance as Senator and Secretary?

ganjoa

I don't think it's quite AS MUCH OF the super sick joke it is

as it is

the evil oligarchy giving the

FLYING FICKLE FINGER OF FATE to the whole country . . . and a barbed fickle finger of fate, at that.

Kind of their exalting in their power and control to do such grossly outrageous hideocies.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
This is totally bizarre.....she should be getting the psycho-bitch-from- hell award.......................
quien sabe?

Hillary is a monster alright.
We came,we saw, he died ring a bell?

She belongs in HELL

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmb08753
On what grounds did they award her this? Really. Do they have to cite an argument for her somewhere? Like a list of accomplishments or something?

edit on 31-7-2013 by kmb08753 because: (no reason given)

In her case, it would be rank fabrication from whole cloth . . . and oceans full of whitewash.

On top of that, they'd have to be using their DAFFYNITIONARY for word meanings.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Messed up

A BIT?????

Howe about did the absolute opposite of what she was sworn Constitutionally to do?

How about be as destructive to the USA as much as she possibly could manage out of her black heart to energetically engage in.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I don't think they will be doing CNN reports from hell in 20 years.

The evil doers will be wiped off the planet at Armageddon.

Thankfully, there is an end to this madness.

Sadly, it will likely also see the near end of the USA as a viable country.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

She will most likely be the first woman president too, voted in the same way that Obama was, as a minority with no real qualifications.

The Bankers have probably already selected her as the next president.
She is well acquainted with them and their ilk at the Bilderberg Group, having been an attendee several times.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

As I understand it . . . everyone who's worked close to her

and who has NOT been under her mind control spell convincing them she's wonderful . . .

every last person still with a mind has said that

SHE'S THE MOST EVIL PERSON

that they've ever met in their entire lives.

And she seems to exalt in it.

Her treatment of the very men and women paid to risk their lives protecting her worthless life was brazen proof of her evil.

Sheesh.

She gave us such wonderful things as the term

Fosterizing . . .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
I am sure we are going to witness all of this playing out. We know that outlets like CNN and MSNBC will go to great lengths to put her on a pedestal above any other candidates... and FOXNEWS will just scoff at it without thought.

You have the Dog and Pony Show down pat.

CNN and MSNBC will rally around her while FOX will lamblast her, all following their respective scripts as if they are working for the American People, when all these Mainstream News Organizations are working for the same people at the top and it is not us.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's rich!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Utterly disgusting.............

Just like Obama the Neo-Con getting a Peace Prize....

What is wrong with this World?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I dont know which is the bigger insult to the american people....HRC getting the American Patriot Award or BHO getting the Nobel Peace Prize.

edit on 31-7-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

As I understand it . . . everyone who's worked close to her and who has NOT been under her mind control spell convincing them she's wonderful . . . every last person still with a mind has said that SHE'S THE MOST EVIL PERSON that they've ever met in their entire lives. And she seems to exalt in it. Her treatment of the very men and women paid to risk their lives protecting her worthless life was brazen proof of her evil.

A very good Air Force friend of mine held a Yankee White position during Bill's presidency (aka "sex between the Bushes"
)... he had absolutely nothing nice to say about her, unless arrogance and vitriol are virtues to extol... moreover, she had nothing but disdain for ANY military personnel assigned to the White House and treated them as indentured servants.

I do have an idea for a running mate, to play Devil's advocate for a moment... Nancy Pelosi

Wicked Witch of the east, and Wicked Witch of the west... OZ will never be the same...

edit on 31-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: Forgot to pay my apostrophe tax...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wait a minute, this isn't a joke?

oooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd.....

I'm still waiting on the Benny Hill music to kick in.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It's actually just sad at this point. Our elected officials in power for some odd reason love handing out awards to the very people who are contributing if not partially perpetuating these exact problems.
I think It's a big game for them, it's mockery to decent genuine people who are just trying to survive and do the right thing. Obama wins the Nobel Peace Price award, Clinton wins this. The thing is anybody who has truly educated themselves on who these people are and what they're about , has just got to be shaking their head in disgust at this point. It's a game to these people. I wonder how they would feel if the tables turned, and we started handing out awards for who could compile to best case in a court of law to convict these elites

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join