It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to Be Honored With American Patriot Award for ‘Defending Our Nation’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I saw the headline and almost snarfed my coffee all over my keyboard... what?

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is once again being honored with an award for her public service. Clinton will receive the American Patriot Award from the National Defense University Foundation at a gala dinner on Nov. 14. The award is given to “leaders who have strengthened America’s strategic interests and advanced global security,” according to a press release.

I guess "global security" doesn't include securing our overseas posts... we have 4 dead as a result.

Former award recipients include President George H.W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), former Sen. Joe Lieberman (D-Conn.) and General Colin Powell. “Secretary Clinton will be the first woman to receive this award and in doing so joins an outstanding group of Americans who have been honored with the American Patriot Award, our very highest recognition,” Zimmerman continued in the release. “By honoring Secretary Clinton’s exemplary career in public service the NDU Foundation celebrates not only the American spirit of patriotism, but the leadership qualities necessary to preserve and protect that spirit.”

If the "American spirit of patriotism" involves lying before congress, she has earned this award in spades. Looking at past honorees, it seems to be a veritable "who's who" of freedom hating individuals... it seems more like a "razzy" for "worst performance representing the American people"...

I think I have to vomit...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I guess she gets a wee little exemption for that square of our nation, leased in a neighborhood within the outskirts of Benghazi. She sure as heck blew the defense concept there. Over the course of months, it was blown to shreds. (Literally in one case of the outer wall.)

What the heck tho... Nobel Peace Prize to her old boss... Defending Our Nation to her... What's next? The Fiscal Responsibility Award for Ben Bernanke? I don't suppose these awards really carry much meaning but another spot filler on someone's "Me" wall these days.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I stopped carrying about awards when corporations handed out awards to popular music artist. I feel this is the same case with Hilliary Clinton. I'm not saying there are people who deserve to be awarded; however, I feel a lot of people do not deserve to be awarded and Hilliary Clinton is one of them.

link   
"... exemplary career in public service,"
Not going to even try and wrap my brain around that. If she gets
even close to a presidential primary I'm going to do what some
Democrats threatened to do if Bush 43 made it in... leave, and quickly.

It can get worse than this in an upside-down world-- think of
The Hatter being named Ambassador to the Court of St.James.
Or would that actually be worse for damage potential?

link   
Hillary Clinton to Be Honored With American Patriot Award for ‘Defending Our Nation’

You gotta be crapping me?

Oh Yeah I see a lot of people in the current administration who gets hollow trophies.

American Patriot!

Defending our Nation!

What a complete joke.

link   
My god.what? She and the list of past recipients are a slap in the face to anyone that has made this world a safer place. This is a list of those who use peace and liberty as toilet paper. Is this from the Onion?
You cannot make excrement like this up.

Is this real life?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
WTF?????!???
This plus the four hour miniseries coming to NBC?!?. You can bet your firstborn this means the shadow government has already rigged the 2016 election for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
is that anything like hand cuffs?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Remember this video:

Guess real 'patriots' blame videos and stuff.

At the 53 mark Clinton 'speaks'.
edit on 31-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
On what grounds did they award her this? Really. Do they have to cite an argument for her somewhere? Like a list of accomplishments or something?

edit on 31-7-2013 by kmb08753 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmb08753
On what grounds did they award her this? Really. Do they have to cite an argument for her somewhere? Like a list of accomplishments or something?

edit on 31-7-2013 by kmb08753 because: (no reason given)

on the grounds that she has more dirt on most than they have on her, evidently.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
WTF?????!???
This plus the four hour miniseries coming to NBC?!?. You can bet your firstborn this means the shadow government has already rigged the 2016 election for Hillary.

The push certainly is on... TPTB aren't trying to hush up Benghazi to save Obama, it is being done to insulate their next "darling" from culpability...

And for the record... I actually did vomit. I have a bit of a stomach bug, but I was starting to feel better until I read that...
edit on 31-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: Chemtrail induced cranial dry heave

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is totally bizarre.....she should be getting the psycho-bitch-from- hell award.......................
quien sabe?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Most people are unaware that Benghazi roughly translates to "coverup and subsequent awards given as a result of being given a job you are horribly unqualified for".

Her husband was POTUS. She was "the other lady". I can see how she got this job.

Will anything be done? No.

She will most likely be the first woman president too, voted in the same way that Obama was, as a minority with no real qualifications.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I thought when you had a job, it was the requirement that you need to do your job. Now they give awards for doing your job even if you messed up a bit.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'll join the list who thinks this is just insane. Yet another slap to the face courtesy of the Obama administration. I agree with whoever said this is a good sign of our next president.

We have a foreign national why not try a woman. After that it will be some sort of artificial intelligence, although any intelligence would be a nice change.
edit on 31-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
When one criminal slaps another criminal on the ass, I don't feel the need to clap. History will judge this administration as well as the last and I don't think in 20 years people will be talking about the fraudulent awards.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I agree with you. Anyone remember when President Obama was awarded the Noble Peace prize after just being elected president. What did he do to deserve the award and look how similar his presidency is to George Bushes.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
movies.yahoo.com...

It would seem they are trying VERY hard to get the ignorant masses behind her for her run in 2016.
Couple this award with the documentary CNN is doing and the movie (Rodham) NBC has in the works and some folks will not be able to wait to vote her in.
Quad

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

It seems the media has gotten a Hilliary Clinton fetish. I wonder how many people will view these programs and what would their opinions be of Hilliary before and after.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join