It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMO Players, What Do You Play and What Are You Looking Forward To Playing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I enjoy large scale PvP, so my options are relatively limited.. PvE has become extremely boring to me, as well as any type of arena PvP.

Currently playing GW2 for the WvW, but looking forward to how Elder Scrolls pulls it off and Ill probably try out WildStar at some point.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Amarri

I went to school for Simulation & Game Design too! LOVED learning to model in 3d, using Maya

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I work with Maya as well, and love it! Right now I'm learning to use ZBrush, and am impressed with a lot of the work that artists have achieved with it.

Are you doing any work now for games? I would love to add content or character art to games like Skyrim and Second Life, so many ways to be creative. I have also been learning how to do in-game promoting of your work, some really great opportunities out there.

Would love to hear any tips you may have as a peer, and thank you for your reply. I'm highly creative and love networking on projects or ideas.

Regards,
Amarri

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies all... I just saw the 1st promo vid for EQNext, that looks pretty amazing as well. Looks like I'm going to be checking out 3 games upon release now, which makes finding one both my boyfriend and I like much easier.

So far since starting this thread I've tried DCUO and Rift and didn't care for either one much no offense to any that suggested those, I'm very, very picky lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorpheusUSA
I have been playing The Secret World lately. Surprised more ATS'ers are not playing that.

Link to TSW trailer

Really! With the Templars and the Illuminati both I would think it is a natural. Just started it and stuck on the first quest. I'm deep in SW:TOR right now, though. Got me a Chiss Bounty Hunter, an Imperial Agent, and a lowly Smuggler. I'm liking Mako a whole lot now and it's about time she returned the favor! (I've got her to 9600, so Real Soon Now.)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

A couple of friends of mine recently made me get SW:TOR, )I'm a Human Sith Juggernaut), the game reminds me of WoW in a lot of ways, but it is so much better!

I'm looking forward to The Elder Scrolls online next year (Skyrim but 10x bigger and multiplayer!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join