It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anybody watching Siberia TV series, notice the subliminal glyphs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

At the end of the program I noticed the flash of a glyph or symbol, I rewound it several times.

I think I just found the script, it is Sumerian,

The alien god An, god in heaven

anunnakialiengodsandspirituality.files.wordpress.com...

I believe this is the Sumerian cuneiform script I saw flash at the end of the show, I see now they are also showing it on the trees.

But why the subliminal?

I will tell you one thing, after rewinding it and looking at it several times I felt very uneasy.

Have to say I am not certain this is the very exact thing, but it is similar.

edit on 043131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

At the end of the program I noticed the flash of a glyph or symbol, I rewound it several times.

I think I just found the script, it is Sumerian,

The alien god An, god in heaven

anunnakialiengodsandspirituality.files.wordpress.com...

I believe this is the Sumerian cuneiform script I saw flash at the end of the show, I see now they are also showing it on the trees.

But why the subliminal?

I will tell you one thing, after rewinding it and looking at it several times I felt very uneasy.

Have to say I am not certain this is the very exact thing, but it is similar.

edit on 043131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Weird. That's actually the symbol I use for my goddess. I inscribe it on much of my work. Inanna has her own specific symbol but the one you posted is a more broad and simple one.

What you see as unsettling, other see as holy. Just saying.

ps edit - I wanted to add that your source picture says that it refers specifically to "An" but it is used for many gods and goddesses in the Sumerian pantheon. It's like saying the generic word "god".
edit on 31-7-2013 by Cuervo because: clarification of OP source material

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The last episode I watched that guy found a buried box with a journal of some sort it will be interesting to see what it says...maybe it will make sense of those symbols on the trees....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I don't know why I felt uneasy just anxiety came over me for few minutes, I have had experiences positive and negative with UFO's

Yes i agree it is generic, feminine or masculine?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

The last episode I watched that guy found a buried box with a journal of some sort it will be interesting to see what it says...maybe it will make sense of those symbols on the trees....

Yes, I noticed that, I was not interested in this show at all when I found out it was not really a reality show but scripted, however now with the glyphs I want to know what happens.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

I don't know why I felt uneasy just anxiety came over me for few minutes, I have had experiences positive and negative with UFO's

en.wikipedia.org...

Well she is feminine but the symbol is rather androgynous just like "deity" is. Like I said, she has her more specific symbolism but the generic one suits many people who follow her.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

en.wikipedia.org...

Well she is feminine but the symbol is rather androgynous just like "deity" is. Like I said, she has her more specific symbolism but the generic one suits many people who follow her.

TY Cuervo, years ago studying Sumeria and Mesopotamia was a passion, kinda drifted away from that.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Why do you think the Sumerian/Akkadian deities were aliens? Everything I know about them points to them being extremely earthy, as well as very human in nature, thought, and deed.

As for the glyph, what show is this? I've never heard of it, are episodes available on YouTube that those of us who haven't seen it can get familiar with it while we wait for further explanations of the cuneiform signs?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Perhaps I can help here, speaking as someone whom can actually read Sumerian in BOTH dialects and has actually been to Iraq I can shed some light on the matter.

I hate to blow my own trumpet, however I am pretty well-known in this field.

TYING the sumerians in with UFO'S is load of b*llocks started by a idiot called Zacahria sitchin and only fools are suckered into his pseudo science. .

The sumerians taught themselves language and others not some alien.Cuneiform has its beginnings in the precursor to the Sumerians called the Ubaid Tribe.

The symbol is used in two way one to represent the concept 'DINGIR' which means god or goddess and is used as a PRECURSOR to a deity and honourfic if you will.

ID-EST. The tablet of Urnammu transliterated is as thus: Dingir Inanna Nin an In
UR DINGIR NAMMU
NITAH GALAG GA
LUGAL URIM
LUGAL KI EM

i could go oN but you get the drift

now if we translate that

fOR MY LADY Inanna (which comes from the Ubaid word NIN-ANNA=meaning lady or queen of heaven)
The god Ur-nammu (not this king is proclaiming that he is now a god )
LUGAL means big and mighty man LU=Man (LU in divine sense is Nama-LuLu)
King of Ur
King oF Sumer and AKKAD
Strong man
Has built her temple

There is a lot more to this tablet but i have simplified it for times sake.

I have create a few articles on this subject and some with some ancient rituals I have translated.
here is one such...

www.squidoo.com...

tHE OTHER meaning for this symbol is for the god AN (sky god) (Babylonian ANU)

Conclusion the symbol is NOTHING TO do with UFO'S as such crackpots would have you believe.

If you wish to learn about the REAL sumerians and the goddess Inanna (15)

If you in the UK book me for a lecture and a tutorial on learning Cuneiform for yourself

Or simply find me on FB Owner of a group called Sumer Garden of the Gods.

BTW those whom reference wiki demotes a lazy student.
Those whom follow the sci-fi author of sitchin are simply bumbling idiots. They hang onto his every word yet are either too lazy to learn cuneiform or use FREE ONLINE TOOLS available on the internet to check his work..... DIG deeper dont be a sheep and you will find that his translations or well off to say the least.

Its a question of believing Sitchin or Believe the ancient Sumerian scribes themselves.........

Salim-Ma-Du (hail good friend)

Bilgames^

Sources, A sumerian Reader VOLK Konrad
History Begins at Sumer (Kramer S.N)
Inanna queen of heaven and earth (Wolkenstien D Kramer S.N)
Gods Demons and Symbols of ancient Mesopotamia (Black J)
A work book of Cuneiform Signs (ASSYRIAN but points back to Sumerians Times) /(Snell D.C)
Sumerian Grammar in Babylonian Theory (Pobel A)
Babyloanian Life and Theory (BUDGE WALLIS 1ST and 2nd edition)
Sumerian Grammar Y DIEZ OTTO EDZARD BRILL LEIDEN
Pagan Trinity Holy Trinity (The Legacy of the Sumerians in Western Civilisation (Dickin A.)
A Sumerian Reading Boook (Gadd C.J)
Mesopotamia the invention of the city (Leik G.E)
The Enumma Elish (when above) King L.w
Sumerian and Babylonian Psalms Langdon, Stephen,
Materials for a Sumerian Lexicon Prince, John Dyneley,
Eipc OF gilgamesH (BILgames^) all three accounts Babylonian Assyrian and the original sumerian tales ) George G DR

i COULD GO ON, HOWEVER I hAVE OVER 800 books on the subject and have devoted my life to this, so much that my son is called Alexander Eridu and my daughter Amethyst Inanna.

Sa -USAL-LE (good MOrning)

edit on 1-8-2013 by bilgamesh because: spelling and more info

edit on 1-8-2013 by bilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Why do you think the Sumerian/Akkadian deities were aliens? Everything I know about them points to them being extremely earthy, as well as very human in nature, thought, and deed.

As for the glyph, what show is this? I've never heard of it, are episodes available on YouTube that those of us who haven't seen it can get familiar with it while we wait for further explanations of the cuneiform signs?

~ Wandering Scribe

Oh I don't necessarily think they are aliens although Stichin did.

But in the context of this show I would guess they are alien, If it is on you-tube I will post it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bilgamesh

TY bilgamesh, I myself read all of Stichin's books and did the research and debunked the alien claims years ago, however now I see a grain of truth.

But let me re-read your post.

It is good to talk to someone in the know.

edit on 113131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I noticed the symbols on the tree. There have only been something like 3 or 4 episodes on tv here in the US so far. Last week in the US, they postponed the show a week to show a special on the royal baby. I looked online and found several others who didn't know about the sudden program change and were not too pleased. I fell asleep on the episode before that. I was wondering about the blue or blue green lights in the sky they filmed on the last episode. I was wondering what could have caused that and was wondering if they lasted hours or only the brief time they showed on tv. I have never seen lights like what they showed in the sky.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I noticed the symbols on the tree. There have only been something like 3 or 4 episodes on tv here in the US so far. Last week in the US, they postponed the show a week to show a special on the royal baby. I looked online and found several others who didn't know about the sudden program change and were not too pleased. I fell asleep on the episode before that. I was wondering about the blue or blue green lights in the sky they filmed on the last episode. I was wondering what could have caused that and was wondering if they lasted hours or only the brief time they showed on tv. I have never seen lights like what they showed in the sky.

Orion you know the show is not a real reality show don't you?

The thing that threw me was the flash of the symbol at the end of the credits.

It was subliminal,

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So it's more like a scripted play? I was still wondering how they did the lights in the sky or if that was something natural. I'm usually ready to fall asleep in the later time slot it is in.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
So it's more like a scripted play? I was still wondering how they did the lights in the sky or if that was something natural. I'm usually ready to fall asleep in the later time slot it is in.

Premise: Sixteen reality-TV show contestants find themselves literally fighting to survive when strange things start happening while filming in the remote Siberian territory of Tunguska.

It's apparently meant to come off as real life reality show like Survivor, but of course it's just a fictional show .
It's meant to confuse the viewer because the actors names, professions or Occupations in real life mirrors the characters they play. For example Esther the model is really a model called Esther, and so on with each character on the show.

As for the symbol, the guy that found the book had it branded onto his wrist in last nights show. I guess it can creep you out if accompanied by the spooky music.

There's an epi they didn't air. The lights in the sky or fire in the sky. You would think they would air it before carrying on with the other episodes. I'm gonna have to find it online, at amazon it streams free.

I like the show, but last night was the only episode that had me on the edge of my seat dying to see what happens next. Up until this, it put me to sleep. It competes with Under The Dome. I preferred that but last night Siberia was better.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The show was actually filmed in canada, and is completely fake , but also entertaining because of how off the wall it is.I didn't notice the symbols before but im gonna boot up apple tv and take a look at them again.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bilgamesh

You may not like to blow your own trumpet, but you don't have a problem breaking site T&C's by calling those members who don't happen to share your point of view regarding UFO's and their possible connection to rudimentary and early religious / deity belief systems, 'idiots, suckers and crackpots'.

You believe what you like mate, i respect that..i won't even call you derogatory names because of those beliefs, but please try to extend the same courtesy to those who may happen to hold dissimilar views to yours.

Thank you.

BTW..is it just me, or is cuneiform an absolutely beautiful form of writing? It certainly has a certain quality, very tidy and delicate looking to my eyes.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I missed the show so I have to go watch it, not gonna read your post so as not to know what happened.

bbl

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So i watched the episode that was on on monday and in the opening credits i definitely saw that symbol flashed so fast that it was almost hard to pause it while it was on screen.. That weird euro dj guy also pulled up his sleeve towards the end of the show and had it carved on his arm.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Love the show. Exciting enough to wonder where it will end this season and I only watched the first 5 episodes. I'm not sure about the symbols but as it is a scripted show somewhere between hunger games and Blair Witch Project but its highly entertaining. I like the wtf moments although they use lot of already used elements of other shows.

top topics

join