It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in my bedroom, ghost, spirit animal or just a dream?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Had a very weird experience the other night.

Ive never seen a UFO,never seen a ghost or had any odd occurrences in my life that couldnt be explained. Not that I dont believe they happen, just never experienced any. Until....

The other morning driving to work around 4:30 am. was dark and and a somewhat light rain. I swear I saw something come out from the side of the highway right in front of my truck. I hit the brakes and swerved a bit but was nothing there. Thought it was kinda odd because I swear I saw something but in Michigan, deer paranoia...

wrote it off as that... dark, rain, and if anybodys hit a deer you know the damage....ruins your morning lol

but a couple nights ago I was in bed, not quite asleep and I felt something on my bed. foot steps. Not human footsteps but small light footsteps. OK you dont feel foot steps but I felt pressure on the mattress as if something was on the bed.
I felt at least 4 maybe 6 "steps". coming towards me. Light, not light like a cat but not heavy like a human.
I was awake and the weirdest part was I was I was almost completely frozen. I was awake but couldnt move.

Part of me thinks frozen from fear which is possible although I hope not and doubt it. I have been in scary situations before and always reacted with a clear mind.
I know I was awake because I have girlfriends that sometimes show up in the middle of the night and at first I thought it was one of them, but those encounters end much different.

Has anybody actually felt a presence? I mean actually felt it physically? I dont know how to describe a footstep on the mattress feeling but you know what I mean
Its not gonna change my life...but it did scare the hell out of me....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Yeah ok so I feel the footsteps on the bed quite often, sometimes I dont notice it for a few weeks then it happens again.

I have also felt what feels like someone hugging me from behind as well.

Alot of people can feel their bed slightly vibrating as well, I have experienced this as well and so has my mum.

By the way dont be scared.

Imagine getting into bed and closing your eyes, your feet are hanging out the end of the covers. All of a sudden something grabs your foot, you kick your foot and sit up and there's a pitch black human shaped being standing there which then disappeared into thin air. Well that happened to me a few years ago.

edit on 31-7-2013 by restless genius because: more to add

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

OK thats way more scary than what I said

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

unless your joking on me which is fine..right up until you mention your mum then that becomes scary...

not sure how to take that response

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Its old hag syndrome/sleep paralysis millions suffer from it.
edit on 31-7-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Possibly an Animation, didn't read the whole journal but the gist of it is that..yea

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I suffer from this since I was a kid, and not once, NOT ONCE did I ever attribute it to anything other than a physiological experience, people who throw out some imaginary hag are clearly trying to make up excuses to cover OTHER phenominon.

reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

watch the documentary i posted it is very interesting.

in the documentary it explains that sometimes the part of your brain that is related to night mares and dreams can stay active at the same time as the part of your brain that wakes you up so you can actually feel awake and maybe see but your brain is still dreaming.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I kid you not, I am not joking.

I have mentioned it a couple of times on here.

A few months ago I was telling my mum about the vibrating bed and she said she has felt it also, and even when sitting on the sofa. After a google search I realised this happens to loads of people.

As for the being grabbing my foot, I cant find much online about it happening to anyone. I have no idea what that was about, I am just glad it only happened once.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
in the documentary it explains that sometimes the part of your brain that is related to night mares and dreams can stay active at the same time as the part of your brain that wakes you up so you can actually feel awake and maybe see but your brain is still dreaming.

I do wonder, however, why it always seems to be ominous stuff when folk experience it rather than, say, a member of the Swedish bikini team?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well if it is malevolent, you'll soon be finding out as it always escalates. The one thing you don't want to do is be afraid, or it will feed on that fear and get stronger. This is assuming it's a demon and not you dreaming.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thats what I said... Ive had a girl living with me that was I'm gonna call kinda cukoo. talking about indian spirits and dead souls.
So I said what if a French maid was to die,,, why couldnt her ghost just go around and pick stuff up as opposed to knocking stuff over

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

I know Ive had dreams when I know I'm awake...in bed , maybe on the verge of sleep but awake.
I'll watch the video and let you know if it relates

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Go outside and call to Yahweh and see if you hear anything darting about.

give a try. lol. You mise well. If you believe you are being visited by an entity.
Why not call the one from the bible and see if its the same one that shows up?

A false one won't Because they would be to terrorfied to.

edit on 31-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

What does Ha'Shem have to do with it?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
OP I have experienced the light footsteps on my bed and like you I wasn't asleep yet and was sure my cat had come on to the bed only to find the bed empty. I have had this happen many times. Like another member here, I too have felt my bed vibrate and again I was awake and had not fallen asleep yet. Both of these experiences were not connected with sleep paralysis. I have experienced that also.
I have no answers for you as I have no idea what this phenomenon is. But now that I know so many others have also gone through this makes me want to look into it further.
edit on 31-7-2013 by 2manyholes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
"I know I was awake because I have girlfriends that sometimes show up in the middle of the night and at first I thought it was one of them, but those encounters end much different."

Could have been their pimp..
Sorry had to do it!

That is a strange encounter, and that type of paralysis is common with those feelings.
Its strange indeed.

I once heard something (s) scurrying around the carpet when I was a kid and could hear voices as well, but only in whispers. Then at times my bed would breath??

I chalked it up to my immagination, and my horrible childhood gave me a lot of fear as well. So what are you stressing about?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
spread epsom salt around and even bathe in it if one has a hold on you. its all about location. the topography of two worlds stacked creates spots where they can reach up to us.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
hi

as one of the posters said, just wanted to let you know that it is true, others have experienced this. sometimes you can feel like a 'ghost cat' or something on the actual bed; very odd, just like the bed shaking..i have had both happen(the bed shaking has stopped, tho..)

about a week ago,i had an experience that was sorta similar..was laying there, reading, lights on, and i could have sworn something came in the room, i could hear it..but wasn't my granddaughter or dog, so i just kept reading. anyway, i had taken a shower and was real lazy and had left the towel on the bed, under my feet to be precise. so i am laying there and then, it was like a little magic trick lol, something yanked the towel from under my feet and it got tossed on the floor..

saw nothing, as usual..::rolleyes::happens to a lot of folks now, and, as the one poster said, most have no idea of what it is, exactly..not 'old hag' syndrome or one more take on 'paralysis'..who knows, maybe even little 'creatures' that we can't see just yet, anything is possible....

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Hello. Just joined ats. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the alien abduction scenario on this thread. I've experienced the same type terror that ISN'T sleep paralysis because I WASN'T asleep. And it isn't the type of fear that you would have from watching a scary movie before bedtime in which you know "isn't real." It's a fear that you know is real and something unexplained is happening beyond your comprehension. From what I've studied the alien abduction scenario is the closet to what I've experienced.....for years. I would suggest you read as much as you can on the subject because their may be more locked inside ur mind then u know of. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join