It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq 'hostage slaughterhouses' found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
FALLUJA, Iraq (CNN) -- Iraqi troops retaking the city of Falluja have found hostage "slaughterhouses" where people were held captive and beheaded, an Iraqi military official said Wednesday.

Maj. Gen. Abdul Qader Mohammed Jassem Mohan, commander of Iraqi forces in the battle, said his soldiers found CDs that show beheadings and black clothes worn by kidnappers when seen on television.

"We have found hostage slaughterhouses in Falluja that were used by these people (kidnappers) and the black clothing that they used to wear to identify themselves, hundreds of CDs and whole records with names of hostages," The Associated Press quoted the general as saying.

www.cnn.com...

The combined U.S. and Iraqi forces have taken control of about 70 percent of the city so far, including key buildings in the heart of the city, military officials said Wednesday.

Iraqi forces have "already acquitted themselves well," searching some of the city's 77 mosques, where they have found "lots of munitions and weapons," said Lt. Col. Pete Newell with Task Force 2-2 of the Army's 1st Infantry Division.

"Today, we saw again the terrorists' practice of abusing public buildings and religious sites to carry out their attacks against Iraqi and multinational forces," said Thair al-Nakib, spokesman for Iraqi Prime Minister Ayad Allawi.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So its a place where they killed people? They make it sound as if they found something new.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Actually I think this is a great find. It proves that Al Zarqawi and his group have been operating here. Its no longer just "intelligence" The data found here is like gold. Who knows, maybe the man himself isnt that far away now....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Actually I think this is a great find. It proves that Al Zarqawi and his group have been operating here. Its no longer just "intelligence" The data found here is like gold. Who knows, maybe the man himself isnt that far away now....

Not likely, Zarqawi would consider himself far too valuable to be involved in Fallujah's last stand. He probably put on a Cpl Klinger outfit and sashayed outta the town before this assault began.

We won't hear from him until the hair on his legs grows back.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
it is a great find... are you kidding...

I think it's probably on the tip of the iceberg as well, it's hard to say what all is "hidden" around the city.

It sort of has to be a little bit of a "boost" also, to know that you've found the place where these awful things have been happening and that they won't happen there any more...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think a decent burial for the dead is the best thing you can do... The murderers are long gone if they are smart--and no punishment would make them REALLY pay for what they have done.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
it is a great find... are you kidding...

I think it's probably on the tip of the iceberg as well, it's hard to say what all is "hidden" around the city.

It sort of has to be a little bit of a "boost" also, to know that you've found the place where these awful things have been happening and that they won't happen there any more...

The find is good, hopefully they can gain some ground on the workings of this network, what I find unlikely is that Zarqawi will be found in Fallujah.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
The find is good, hopefully they can gain some ground on the workings of this network, what I find unlikely is that Zarqawi will be found in Fallujah.

Yep, another juicy carrot to put on the NWO string.
"Oh, no! It seems that the elusive Al-Zarqawi has fled to IRAN of all places. Well, I'll be damned! Has this guy been learning from Osama?!? *sigh~~* Well, aint nuttin for it. Guess we'll just have to bomb the s*** out of Iran looking for him. Or did he go to North Korea? Hmmm..."

new topics

top topics

join