It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman stopped by Texas police for speeding, had gun in car

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

My guess is he needs a gun now more than ever. Looking over his shoulder nervously for the rest of his life.

Was it worth it, George?

More then ever because crazy people are threatening him that believe he is guilty of anything when a jury, who saw the evidence and heard the testimony, found him not guilty.

I'm sure given another chance, he wouldn't do the same thing. My guess is, he doesn't feel it was worth it.

I wouldn't think it was worth it, either. I don't know about Zimmerman's thought processes. He is 100s of miles away though, and moving fast. He has that celebrity media status now. His face is well known anywhere he goes. He will have to live with the "fallout" for the rest of his life.

Did you read this one here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I've made plenty of posts about the Zimmerman v Martin case on this forum. Start with the first one and educate yourself.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

I would call that a Contradiction in Terms.

I submit that since you are the one that questions the verdict, and the word of George Zimmerman that has No Bearing on the Evidence you should be the one Educating yourself.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And from Pires Morgan,, u know the british pompass ass,,,

we get ,,,,

"PEDDLE TOO THE METAL AND PACKIN HEAT"???on his so called Show ,,of American Righteousness???

lol

i give u,,

Travis Tritt - "Modern Day Bonnie & Clyde"

www.youtube.com...

keep on trucken ZMan

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

i give u,,
www.youtube.com...

Bob,

Pay attention to what you are posting. . ..
You Tube says. . .. .
"This video is unavailable."

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

I've looked at every bit of official information that has been made available to the public, and purposely ignored the babble of talking heads and spokespeople on either side, and have come to my conclusions based on that information filtered through my life experiences. I'd wager 99% of the people who believe Zimmerman's heroic fight story have never had a fight in their entire adult life, hence, they haven't got a clue just how much bs Zimmerman has doled out.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by BobAthome

i give u,,
www.youtube.com...

Bob,

Pay attention to what you are posting. . ..
You Tube says. . .. .
"This video is unavailable."

i does not matter if the video is available or not,,,its AMERICAN HISTORY,,u know,,,Bonnie & Clyde,,or do u need too look it up???,,, so hence u cant know nothing much bout,,anything concerning this people.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

You absolutely just don't get it.

It has nothing to do with his story being believable.

The evidence that was used to acquit him isn't affected either way.

And That is why you really need to educate yourself. Because you have absolutely No clue.

ETA:
To continually argue that him being a Damn Liar has any bearing on those facts is Repugnant.

edit on 1-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ya if you dont have a Conceal and Carry, and it is loaded, then that is against the law.

Nope, not in Texas. The links have been provided in previous posts in this thread. Perfectly legal (without a CCW) to have a loaded pistol in your vehicle.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
This guy can't keep out of the news, huh? What are the chances??? First, he "rescues" a family from an accident. Now, he's pulled over for speeding? Come on.
I bet you, curiosity would find him on Mars.

"Rescues" a family? Your demeanor regarding Zimmerman is irritating. You're implying he tried to get pulled over for speeding? That he helped out in that accident for fame?

You're almost as bad as the TMZ article you quoted.

Given a warning? "Have a safe trip?" How does this guy get away with so much?
Source

What did he do exactly? Be polite? Legally carry a firearm? Speed? Lock him away for life!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

My guess is he needs a gun now more than ever. Looking over his shoulder nervously for the rest of his life.

Was it worth it, George?

Is being alive worth saving your life George?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It seems Christina Coleman of GlobalGrind is a P-poor reporter. She could have checked the laws but that would remove the sensational twist from her article. Must have broke her heart that a person didn't get arrested or killed over doing no wrong, other than being given a speed warning..
edit on 8/1/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

"being alive",,,"being dead"
Is God not God of both the Liiving and the Dead?
so ???

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I think the fact he popped up in Texas is far more interesting than the fact a man who has countless active death threats is carrying a legal gun in a proper way.

Didn't he attempt to flee originally? My guess is that he is on his way to Mexico...And FYI - even before the trial began, he and his girlfriend had raised over 200k in a paypal account in donations for his "legal defense"...How much of that money is left? How much more did he raise over the past year? He's running with the money. New home at the least...Mexico as a possibility, though he'd have a hard time getting the gun across the border?

Zimmerman had been released on $150,000 bond but was sent back to jail in June after prosecutors alleged he misled the court about his finances and failed to surrender a valid passport.

"This court finds that circumstances indicate that the defendant was preparing to flee to avoid prosecution, but such plans were thwarted," said Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester, who credited an electronic ankle bracelet with blocking Zimmerman's plans.

Shellie Zimmerman was charged with perjury after investigators learned the couple had raised at least $135,000 from a PayPal account set up to collect donations for Zimmerman's legal defense and living expenses.

"The money raised for Zimmerman's defense has since risen to more than $200,000 but was under the control of an independent trustee.

www.csmonitor.com...(page)/2

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If he is going to Mexico via Texas, Dallas is quite a bit off course.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
TMZ - Traffic Cop Who Stopped Zimmerman is Under Investigation
Seems the camera picked up the cop taking cell phone pics of Zimmerman in the car.
That's a no-no. The cop is off duty today ... and under investigation.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Didn't he attempt to flee originally? My guess is that he is on his way to Mexico...

He's an innocent man. He isn't fleeing from the law. If anything, he's gone to a more sane part of the country to get away from the idiots who keep threatening to kill him. Texas was a smart move on his part.

ETA .. side note .. you might want to get a map out and check routes before you say he's going to Mexico.

edit on 8/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Don't know what you're trying to get at. What Zimmerman did LEADING up to the attack, DURING the attack, and AFTER the attack was perfectly legal and the verdict supports that. You can't tell someone what to do. Simple as that, common sense 101. However, once Travyon took matters into his own hands and attacked Zimmerman then it became a whole different ball game.

If you would have listened to Mark O'Mara which I doubt you did, he offers the best response because he has knows more than both of us.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Indigo5
Didn't he attempt to flee originally? My guess is that he is on his way to Mexico...

He's an innocent man. He isn't fleeing from the law.

Reading comprehension?..."originally"? I was speaking of when he was awaiting trial and they pulled his bail cuz he was hiding money, refused to turn over his passport etc. Not to mention, if memory serves, his first lawyer couldn't even find him for a week, The judge at the time deemed him a flight risk.

The point being...he likely had plans then to "relocate"...so maybe he is following through on that original plan.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
TMZ - Traffic Cop Who Stopped Zimmerman is Under Investigation
Seems the camera picked up the cop taking cell phone pics of Zimmerman in the car.
That's a no-no. The cop is off duty today ... and under investigation.

Trying to make money selling to tabloids...hope he gets enough to cover his pending unemployment.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join