It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'll take the red one." - New Movie Trailer with Ben Stiller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wikipedia: Red Pill and Blue Pill

"The blue pill and its opposite, the red pill, are pop culture symbols representing the choice between the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue) and embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red)."

I thought the symbolism at the end of this movie trailer was interesting. Looks like it will be a good movie.

Basted on this Short Story.

IMDB Page

edit on 31-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Even though I'll take the red pill. I would take the blue pill to see how the illusion feels like. Also the trailer is trippy! I wonder what the story would be like.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Even though I'll take the red pill. I would take the blue pill to see how the illusion feels like. Also the trailer is trippy! I wonder what the story would be like.

Basted on this Short Story.

IMDB Page

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I dig it Enoch!

Though.... What would happen if you take both pills??? A volitile mixture of illusional reality?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

That's called '___'

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Personally I think that most people here say they would take the red pill. Most members in here have taken the red pill. We all try to see something that is not on the surface, something deeper than the mundane world. Whether that is a JFK conspiracy or a NSA conspiracy or UFO's and Little green ghosts.

The true question one should ask themselves is; given your existing reality, would you opt for a different one if you could?

I wrote a SciFi story years ago about Virtual Reality. long story short is that if you could have any reality you wanted; Why would you want this one? If you could craft your world to exactly what you wanted; would you still want this one?

Truth is? Most of us would kill to take the blue pill.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

edit on 31-7-2013 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
yeeah, that looks really cool. Mr stiller knows stuff man, am sure of it
thanks for share

vid above don't work for me, here's another incase anyone else's same

The name Walter Mitty and the derivative word "Mittyesque" have entered the English language, denoting an ineffectual person who spends more time in heroic daydreams than paying attention to the real world, or more seriously, one who intentionally attempts to mislead or convince others that he is something that he is not.

edit on 5-9-2013 by melancholiflower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join