It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of free energy is here Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
this video is from 2011 and is old news and been posted multiple times and is most likely never going to see the light of day while we still have big oil and gas.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here is what they have on their website:

eBox

Renewable technologies like solar and wind power provide some of our best options for a zero carbon future, but can’t provide a constant 24 hour supply of energy.

The eBox is a new form of intelligent energy system that will solve this issue, providing power management and storage for individual households.

Small and cheap enough to be installed in individual homes, the eBox will be able to store and distribute power from both the grid and renewable sources, making it possible for individuals to store the electricity they generate themselves and use it at a time that’s convenient for them.

The eBox combines several nano-based technologies to create an intelligent storage system that can manage the way you store and use energy to make the most of low price, off-peak power and locally generated power from turbines and solar cells.

By incorporating nanotechnology it makes all this possible at a size and price that is truly accessible for individual households.

On May 1st 2013, Version 2.0 eBox successfully achieved its continuous two year uptime milestone.

NanoHoldings List of Products

Here is a video with their latest update as of January 2013.

Video

There is nothing on the website to offer about product development or how or when this product may be available to the public or when it may be in production. But the website says that it is still testing it and reached a 2 year "continuous" milestone in May of 2013.

Perhaps someone could email them - I've got a busy day today... maybe tomorrow.

NanoHoldings Website

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Amazing stuff.

Now let's see how long it takes for these guys to meet with some untimely "accident"...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sadly corporations will do everything in their power to prevent this from happening and going mainstream.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I agree that this isn't free energy in the sense of how ATS members generally refer to it. However the system he described in the video once in place could be considered as free as it gets.

I believe the miracle material he is referring to is called Graphine. For those who are not familiar you should look it up the stuff will change everything from computing to water filtration. They are even developing paint on solar coatings. The stuff is supposed to be 50 to 100 times stronger than steel or micro chips 1000 times faster than what we already have just amazing stuff.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The problem has never been finding free energy. the problem has always been in accepting that money is useless. After all without the monetary system it'd all be free anyway. So the facade of the system is what makes you think it's not free. After all we didn't pay the universe anything to get those resources.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Bah! Hippie propaganda. Its a glorified solar cell. The only *true* efficient power is fusion. If we have to clean up our fission to eventually get there (such as Thorium reactors), so be it. The "green energy" wave that's been sweeping my country the last decade or two is by far the biggest waste of time and effort I have ever seen - not to mention it's raised electric prices to alarming levels. Because its "green". And everybody loves to plow billions into the color "green".

I say again, bah!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by Arbitrageur

We call windmills free energy but we have to buy the windmills obviously!!

I think we all know what we mean by FREE energy. It means we're not tied to oil barrens.

Tnstaafl There's no such thing as a free lunch

One of the largest global solar manufacturers today is British Petroleum (BP). Other companies, like Chevron, Exxon, Shell and Mobil, have sizable subsidiaries producing solar equipment.
www.ehow.com...
grist.org...

This is one of the reasons solar is so expensive in the US.

Yes you can buy panels from China but they brown out in half the time or less and are not very hail resistant.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I built a solar heater for my pool a few years ago. The materials cost me about $300 and the plans came from a free sight on the web. It was worth it because I don’t like cold water.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I guess Keshe has ushered in a new era of "free energy" ripoffs. Getting real tired of these people proclaiming they have the answer.....for a price. Release the tech for free if it's real and the word will hail you as a hero.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For those who are interested there is already a mega thread on ATS talking about the tech that is in the video.

Here is the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a generator that makes electricity from electrons in the air with magnets!!!
FAKE its to con people out of money.
so the real groups dont get the money.
see the first video top left.
Link to site

Suggested Donation Amount $1000

Dont give them any money.

edit on 1-8-2013 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

This is genuine but if you were to trawl through all the suppressed patents owned by the petroleum/automotive/electricity conglomerates and there new allies the hedge fund's with there politician investors you will find similar technology's have already been invented and suppressed, only making this knowledge public domain would circumvent this and yet I assure you they will not.
This is a genuine measure of the evil of our leaders that they will allow and even cause death to maintain financial wealth for them selves and there cronies.
Great find and I am sad that I believe we will never see this in our homes unless we are billionaires with private islands.

Do you remember the story about three American engineer's in the 1970's whom were able to show a four tone ford truck managing to run 100 kilometres on a gallon of petrol, they had modified the carburettor and created an advanced injection system as well as some other unspecified modification's.
They were approached by some shady characters representing an oil and automotive conglomerate, upon refusing to sell the patent they then encountered death threat's to themselves and there family's one ended up in a wheelchair after being forced off the road and sold his stake in the patent and another sold his stake in the patent to protect his family, the third held a worthless stake so sold as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I remember several inventors over the years making mods to their cars. These range from injection systems to adding water into the mix. They were so sure that their inventions worked they decided to go public. Once that happened we saw reports on the tv that basically ridiculed them and passed them off as nutcases, and as you just stated, we saw what happened to them. That's why I stated in the OP that we should keep stuff like this exposed, but, just like in another thread I posted on this subject, THEY arrived to debunk and ridicule.

I noticed recently that (I think it was spain?) is taxing sunlight!!! If that doesn't wake people up then I doubt anything will.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If i had a nickel every time a post like this popped up....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

If i had a nickel every time a post like this popped up....

Your point being?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

There are constant threads claiming this.. many end up being old news already covered and others have only been posted once. . they get no where then they are posted again....

and the vicious cycle continues.

I am not taking a jab at you just these types of threads i mean no offense.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Such pessimism.

If people keep saying we can't, we never will.

We are surrounded on a daily basis by inventions where people said we can, and with their belief those things manifested. Your car/internet/PC/cellphone/power supply/TV etc etc etc. Bought about by people with vision who said "we can".

"We can't" means as a species eventually we all die, and go the way of the dinosaurs.

I prefer "we can".

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
If its been posted before, well, I've been here for two years and have not seen it, and I'm sure there are plenty like me.

====

Here! Here! ONLY ONCE have I seen a machine that MIGHT actually work as
a "Free Energy Device" and that was from a company that was able to use
microcircuits to harness Van Der Waals forces using what I personally would
deem as "Capillary Effects and Thermal Gap Jumping Seen at Scales
equivalent to those during Electron Tunneling"
(those are my words!)

Jovion Corp website:
www.trunity.net...

Their website is a bit new-agey but their science is fairly decently explained,
although I DEFINITELY have an issue with the root science behind their devices
which I think is Van Der Waals and Capillary Action-like rather than
Casimir forces.

See ATS thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Their idea seems one of the BEST i've seen so far IF you use standard CMOS chip
manufacturing technologies and SCALE UP to make multi-kilowatt batteries.

Chip-based power production is NOT cheap to manufacture but the RELIABILITY
of such technology seems to offer 10 to 25 year life-cycles for HEAVY DUTY power supply
systems which is a heck of a lot better than what I've seen so far.

What I've seen in the Video highlights a MANUFACTURING PROBLEM!
Graphene Sheets (i.e. BuckyBall Paper) are HARD TO MAKE at commercial scales!
CMOS is CHEAP (relatively!) compared to this.

So again while this idea is a GOOD step, COST is the biggest factor!

---

And for all you Free Energy Enthusiasts you measure power via the following equation

Volts x Amps = Watts

....add time to the equation....

Volts x Amps (per hour) = Watts (per hour)

SImply touching a voltmeter or a multimetre to some terminals
gives you NOTHING in terms of actual output.

Use a CALORIMETER if you want to measure the OUTPUT of a CHEMICAL, THERMAL or NUCLEAR reaction.

and use an AMP METER to measure electrical output:

How to use:
www.wikihow.com...

If you get some charlatan who tells you he gets 50,000 volts (which sounds like a lot) output
ask .....at what Amperage?....AND FOR HOW LONG?......Here is an example:

50,000 volts x 0.00001 amps = 0.5 watts or half a watt which won't even light up your desk lamp

...BUT....

if you get THIS equation:

50,000 volts x 4 amps = 200,000 watts = Two Hundred THOUSAND WATTS = You could power
TEN single family homes with that much power!

Remember!

Total Power = WATTS

Watts Per Unit of Time = Volts x Amps Per Unit of Time

edit on 2013/8/1 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
Do you remember the story about three American engineer's in the 1970's whom were able to show a four tone ford truck managing to run 100 kilometres on a gallon of petrol, they had modified the carburettor and created an advanced injection system as well as some other unspecified modification's.

And that is all it was, a story. This is an urban legend as anyone who has worked on a carbureted automobile knows that the theory behind these 'high mileage' carbs was vapor heating and the big drawback with a vapor heated carb is backfiring. Additonally, this was not even 'new' technology in the 1970's, automobile engineers knew about this apllication in the 1930's and deemed it unpractical.

An ultra-high mileage vehicle, 100 miles per gallon+, is not the result of slapping a new carb on there but would be from multiple modifications leading to incremental gains from each subsequent modification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join