It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's water comes from Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"All the celestial bodies are in strong relation and that can be seen from time to time."

Has happened long time ago.

The fact that our solar system passes through various celestial portions loaded with different types of particles may attract different phenomena.

The difference between gravity and magnetism may not be so high but not so close in the same time.

But one can help the other and viceversa.

We just can think that at one moment in time Mars and Earth use to have something in common and that is the transfer of water.

Due to a complex of factors including the one specified above.

If the two bodies can not move toward one another ,then each creates a close relationship based on magnetic fluxes of the two.

This way is creating a path made of magnetic fluxes,a path through which magnetized water can circulate.

Water, being dipolar, can be partly aligned by an electric field and this may be easily shown by the movement of a stream Even partial alignment of the water molecules with the electric field will cause pre-existing hydrogen bonding to become bent or broken. The balance between hydrogen bonding and van der Waals attractions is thus biased towards van der Waals attractions giving rise to less cyclic hydrogen bonded clustering. An electric field also changes the molecular O-H bond lengths (25x109 V m-1 causing ~±6% change in a lone water molecule), H-O-H bond angle (25x109 V m-1 causing ~+1%/-0.2% change in a lone water molecule), vibrational frequencies and dissociation energy, depending on the relative orientation of the molecule to the field [1727]. This will affect the hydrogen bonded network in an anisotropic manner
www.lsbu.ac.uk...

Of course this process may take a very long time.

Liquid water is affected by magnetic fields [1522, 1597] and such fields can assist its purification [1651]. Water is diamagnetic and may be levitated in very high magnetic fields (10 T, compare Earth's magnetic field 50 μT) [170]. Lower, but still powerful, magnetic fields (0.2 T) have been shown, in simulations, to increase the number of monomer water molecules [192] but, rather surprisingly, they increase the tetrahedrality at the same time. Other studies show an increase in cluster size in liquid water is caused by a magnetic field [1597]. Salt mobility is enhanced in strong magnetic fields (1-10 T) causing some disruption to the hydrogen bonding [1431]. However this only causes a net reduction in hydrogen bonding at high salt concentrations (for example 5 M NaCl), whereas at lower concentrations (1 M NaCl) the increase in water hydrogen bonding in the presence of such high magnetic fields more than compensates for this effect [1431]. They may also assist clathrate formation [485]. The increase in refractive index with magnetic field has been attributed to increased hydrogen bond strength [647]. Weak magnetic fields (15 mT) have also been shown to increase the evaporation rate [1278]. These effects are consistent with the magnetic fields weakening the van der Waals bonding between the water molecules.
www.lsbu.ac.uk...

But let's analyze this picture which I saw lately in a thread on ATS,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

. Far greater effects on contact angle and Raman bands have been shown to occur using strong magnetic fields (6 T) when the water contains dissolved oxygen (but not without the paramagnetic oxygen), indicating effects due to greater clathrate-type water formation [970].
The magnetic susceptibility of water increases from negative towards positive with magnetic frequency and is reported to be positive (i.e. it is slightly paramagnetic) in the range of 0.4-1 MHz [1761] for ambient water.
www.lsbu.ac.uk...

. High fields (E ~109 V m-1) might also be found (perhaps surprisingly) at the surface of hydrophilic molecules where caused by the partial charges on the atoms and the small distances between the surface and first hydration layer. High fields affect hydrogen bonding in an anisotropic manner, hydrogen bonds being strengthened along the field but weakened orthogonal to the field [582]. At low fields, however, both translational and rotational motions may be reduced.
www.lsbu.ac.uk...

If you will look very close to that picture you will see some kind of blistered holes,perfectly rounded.

We can call that the battle between gravity and magnetism.

Because in that slow process of the water transfer the magnetized water particles did not have any point of application.

This is why rounded static nests of water spinning at high speeds make the solid particles contained to form those shapes.

Also orientating the other rocks in the same direction which is the magnetic chanels towards Earth.

Could have been at least 8 magnetic main strips before meeting in the same river on the road to Earth.

Due to the fine balance between the conflicting hydrogen bonding and non-bonded interactions in water clusters, any such weakening of the van der Waals attraction leads to a further strengthening of the hydrogen bonding and greater cyclic hydrogen bonded clustering. This effect of the magnetic field on the hydrogen bonding has been further supported by the increased ease of supercooling (5 mT lowering about 1 °C, [1908]), the rise in the melting point of H2O (5.6 mK at 6 T) and D2O (21.8 mK at 6 T) [703] and the 3 °C lowering of the sol-gel transition (at 0.3 T) in methylcellulose [1203], both indicating a weakening of the van der Waals bonding of the water molecules within a magnetic field.

www.lsbu.ac.uk...

Oh and for the creationist,you must understand that even creation needs an laboratory.

Salt mobility is enhanced in strong magnetic fields

Oh and this is why so much salt in the oceans.

So,we have water on Earth because of Mars.
edit on 31-7-2013 by piequal3because14 because: s

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The earth is a consolidation of components from various celestial bodies but it's ancient not current.
If you want to propose such a theory, get some college level science first.
I'm a buddy electronic engineer and have to deal with an awful lot of physics, math and chemistry.
You will find easily half of your high level physicists obtained electronic engineering degrees before they obtained their Phd. in physics.
It's essential for a working physicist so they can engineer equipment they need for studies and experiments.

A more likely theory is we are transferring atmosphere from earth to another planet such as mars through the use of HAARP. An ionizing radio stream from earth to Mars, or another planet suitable for sustaining an earth-like atmosphere, would even explain a lot of our recent climate events.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonnyDeath
The earth is a consolidation of components from various celestial bodies but it's ancient not current.
If you want to propose such a theory, get some college level science first.
I'm a buddy electronic engineer and have to deal with an awful lot of physics, math and chemistry.
You will find easily half of your high level physicists obtained electronic engineering degrees before they obtained their Phd. in physics.
It's essential for a working physicist so they can engineer equipment they need for studies and experiments.

A more likely theory is we are transferring atmosphere from earth to another planet such as mars through the use of HAARP. An ionizing radio stream from earth to Mars, or another planet suitable for sustaining an earth-like atmosphere, would even explain a lot of our recent climate events.

This theory have been studied very well,by me,and I know what I am talking about.

I know more physics than I wish to know.

Sorry no transferr of athmosphere on Mars HAARP it is to small from this point of view.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
there were lots of marsians needed with buckets some of them stayed here as gods

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
there were lots of marsians needed with buckets some of them stayed here as gods
Sorry no marsians back then,not even martians today.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

i think the earth is creating water...

we just dont realize it..

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

i think the earth is creating water...
Yes at this moment Earth is creating water because it has water.

It is indeed a very complex cycle which makes earth to be a living body.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Then, can we consider that at least some of our sea life is life from Mars? Can we also consider the bible story of the Ark being some sort of space ship? This theory stirs the imagination of all the possibilities from every angle! I love this theory. I've been thinking about this every time they talk about Mars water and how much it seems like Earth's water. a reply to: piequal3because14

top topics

join